NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

PowPow

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Bronco
Black Diamond
Date WAS this weekend, but then the customer remembered they had a competing conflict so asked us to move it 🤮
F'n clients. Always in the way.

I'm a director for tech program/project management. Idk your boss. But I would just have a candid convo with him/her. If it were me, and you came and talked to me, I'd personally step in for you so you can go live life. Work will always be there. As long as you left me detailed plans, steps, etc

I work to live. And I tell my reports to do the same.
Advertisement

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Bronco
Badlands

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Bronco
Badlands
Took my (V6, Sasquatch, 4DR, MGV, LUX) Bronco home yesterday. Some observations from city and highway driving. These will be in comparison to the 2010 G550 I owned for 5 years. Did you guys know I used to own a g-wagen?!?
  • I didn't dislike auto-stop-start. Was barely noticeable to me.
  • Plenty of power, but a bit soft off the line - will have to play with traction control, that light flashes a lot.
  • The steering wheel is small and thick; comfortable in hand (I wish there was a better way to write that)
  • Steering wheel tilt and telescoping has good range.
  • I don't hate the manual seat adjustments. Really not much more distracting to adjust while driving than power seats.
  • Front seats are comfortable, but could use more side bolstering. Could become more of an issue off-road; on-road I didn't feel like I was sliding off my seat through corners.
  • Suspension is sporty, flatter vs nimble and top-heavy of the G. With the turbo motor the driving characteristics reminded me more of the 2008 Porsche Cayenne Turbo I used to own. Except in the Bronco, the solid rear axle can upset the chassis when encountering mid-corner bumps.
  • Transmission +/- button isn't in a horrible place, but I'll be looking into retrofitting the Warthog steering wheel if it includes paddle shifters.
  • With the seat height in a comfortable position, visibility is great but I get the chop-top feeling (like in an orig Audi TT or if your baseball cap is pulled low). A couple traffic lights were hidden.
  • It's wider than the G, but not so bad. You can see the entire hood and the front tie-downs are great reference points.

s-ZNiyUlVl1QhwBxFH8X2N7o=w2500-h1874-no?authuser=0.jpg

bob.walnut12

Badlands
First Name
B
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Bronco
Badlands
What dealers in the Bucks County/Central NJ area have a good ol’ Sasquatch to take out for a test drive? Hoping I can find a dealer that would let me take one out for 1-2hrs. Anyone have any luck doing so?

bob.walnut12

Badlands
First Name
B
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Bronco
Badlands
Took my (V6, Sasquatch, 4DR, MGV, LUX) Bronco home yesterday. Some observations from city and highway driving. These will be in comparison to the 2010 G550 I owned for 5 years. Did you guys know I used to own a g-wagen?!?
  • Plenty of power, but a bit soft off the line - will have to play with traction control, that light flashes a lot.
  • The steering wheel is small and thick; comfortable in hand (I wish there was a better way to write that)
  • I don't hate the manual seat adjustments. Really not much more distracting to adjust while driving than power seats.
  • Front seats are comfortable, but could use more side bolstering. Could become more of an issue off-road; on-road I didn't feel like I was sliding off my seat through corners.
  • Suspension is sporty, flatter vs nimble and top-heavy of the G. With the turbo motor the driving characteristics reminded me more of the 2008 Porsche Cayenne Turbo I used to own. Except in the Bronco, the solid rear axle can upset the chassis when encountering mid-corner bumps.
  • Transmission +/- button isn't in a horrible place, but I'll be looking into retrofitting the Warthog steering wheel if it includes paddle shifters.
  • With the seat height in a comfortable position, visibility is great but I get the chop-top feeling (like in an orig Audi TT or if your baseball cap is pulled low). A couple traffic lights were hidden.
  • It's wider than the G, but not so bad. You can see the entire hood and the front tie-downs are great reference points.

What’s that little thing in the middle? If it ain’t a SAS im’a PASS!!!!!!! ;)

looks great - almost went with the red

AngryAgain

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep JKU
Bronco
Black Diamond
What dealers in the Bucks County/Central NJ area have a good ol’ Sasquatch to take out for a test drive? Hoping I can find a dealer that would let me take one out for 1-2hrs. Anyone have any luck doing so?
Ditschman (Flemington) Ford has a Wildtrak (same difference).

Not so sure if they'd let you take it out for 2 hours.

Then again I never thought I'd get a Badlands for a whole week, but I did. 🤷‍♂️

AngryAgain

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep JKU
Bronco
Black Diamond

The thing I noticed (and I know @BAUS67 has mentioned this in the past) is that hammer down from a stop, you'll get blown away by a Yugo! But if you "feather" the throttle, it'll take off much better.

So in other words, trying to pull out of a side street, make sure you have room between you and the oncoming traffic, because when I smashed the pedal, it didn't move. And that SUCKS!

bob.walnut12

Badlands
First Name
B
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Bronco
Badlands
Ditschman (Flemington) Ford has a Wildtrak (same difference).

Not so sure if they'd let you take it out for 2 hours.

Then again I never thought I'd get a Badlands for a whole week, but I did. 🤷‍♂️
how'd you make the badlands happen?

Advertisement

fifteen52
Advertisement