Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

poconochris

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well I didn't get a build email today 😖

So to cheer myself up I stopped in at Brewster today to take their demo for a drive. My first time 🍒.

Pro's
The 2.7 is a rocket, my daily driver is a Rav4, 176hp comparing to the Bronco. Maybe I wasn't used to the turbo lag and stepped harder then got launched? I was surprised I didn't burn rubber. Then Mike put it in Sport mode and I launched at the next light. I'll have to remember not to chew gum so I don't choke on it. It tracks nice, way better than the last ford I had (2012 Escape). Just as good if not better than the Rav4 that I am so used to. Soft ride too, left there with a smile.

I like the interior, no complaints anywhere. The seat to floor is high and my knees bend better than the Rav. I had to move the seat up, should be plenty of room in the backseats. I will take out the center handle and add two cup holders on it's mount.

The big screen is great, all the controls are great. (although I like a separate wiper control arm on the right)

Visibility is great!

Wheel wells have lots of room, the second set of tires will be 33". I'll drive it as is and see what tires people try and review. no rush...

Backup and side sensors are pretty cool.

Cons (nothing really that bad)
I hate the OBX grill!! Why have such big holes that you can see the inner components, at least I don't have to see it while I'm driving it. I will be looking for an after market grill or maybe putting in screening? It's like accidently seeing grandpa's junk popping out of his shorts. yuck-o!

I'm getting a 2Door and I have it in the back of my head that I will be wishing there will be move room. 2Door all the way though! the kids are too old for soccer. (Haha suck it moredoors).
I maybe in a small group but I don't like the trail sites. If you can see the whole hood why do you need sites. I will look into body color site deletes if they come out.

I didn't like the soft top. Mike was fiddling with it during the walk around and I don't know if it was secured. It rattled on bounces and the side windows look like wavy shit. Maybe one of those Bestop fast backs in the future, they look sharp on the 2Door.

The backup camera is a lot more fish-eyed, I'll have to get used to that. I backed pretty close to the car on my side, I saw Mike looking nervous as I backed up.

Oh and unsure about the tube steps, I'll have to see if the wife needs/likes them.

Now all I need is MY Bronco, please Ford build my Bronco... Pretty Please!

Last edited:

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

yesterday was my 1yr anniversary with you all and no one noticed!

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1631591091421

I thought you all cared! 😭
Happy Anniversary!!!🥳
That means mine is just around the corner.😍😍😍😍😘😘😘🥳🥳🥳🥳🤠🥳🥳🤠🤠🎶🎶🎵

Sponsored

BroncoPA65

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Fords & VW's
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

During lunch today I saw a 4D softie at my dealer with the front end up on plastic rocks so I stopped in there with the guy with me at lunch. My salesman came out and told me that he just checked on my order and it's evidently out of the body company with a new Hardie.

He also said that mine would be ready to ship in October. I got an email the other day from Ford telling me November. Maybe that means Ford is under promising and able to pull some of these dates ahead, but who knows.

BroncoPA65

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Fords & VW's
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After a handful of revisions and testing with a few members of the group, BuiltRight Industries has a finished product for both bumpers that we're really happy with. Both will save your Bronco from the dreaded dealer-drilled holes and will locate your front plate in a less obtrusive spot with plenty of adjustability to retain function of tow hooks, accessories, etc.

We were planning to do a group buy but decided that to keep things simple and offer a discounted pre-order to the group. Orders placed today will ship in late October or early November. This price will expire when we sell out the first production run.

Made in the USA and carry a Lifetime 'no-bs' Warranty, like all BuiltRight products.

Pricing and additional information below:

License Plate Relocation Kit | Ford Bronco (2021+) - Modular Bumper
License Plate Relocation Kit | Ford Bronco (2021+) - Plastic Bumper

NOTE: Please note that this was designed and tested using a bumper without parking sensors. Your choice of location when installing may limit the functionality of the parking sensors. We've worked hard to accommodate as much as possible but please be sure to check our product photos for possible mounting locations to determine whether or not the mount will block any other accessories that you intend to use.

Thought you people from CT, NJ, & NY (you know, NOT PA), I thought you'd want to see this from outside our world in here...

TwinTurboStang

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Brodiak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thought you people from CT, NJ, & NY (you know, NOT PA), I thought you'd want to see this from outside our world in here...
Nice bit of kit but ends up blocking the pocket fogs on the mod bumper. I'll stick with my setup since, you know, it's free and all.

Sponsored

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm stuck between these and Baja Designs.
I went with the BD with SAE Amber fogs, and Sport S2 spot and cornering and upfitter kit, and it was $786 from @4x4TruckLEDs.com to me in NJ, no tax and shipped with the additional B6G discount. Just need a Bronco to put them in, but isn't that the story for most of us.🤦‍♂️

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I went with the BD with SAE Amber fogs, and Sport S2 spot and cornering and upfitter kit, and it was $786 from @4x4TruckLEDs.com to me in NJ, no tax and shipped with the additional B6G discount. Just need a Bronco to put them in, but isn't that the story for most of us.🤦‍♂️
I've been following the thread on swapping out the light switch to the one with the fog integrated (cheap part ~$75 +/-) and not using up one of my upfitters. Plus, I could default to have them on, and auto-switched off with the hi beams like factory. Takes a mod in Forscan to do it, but supposedly the wiring is all there. We are waiting to see someone actually get a bronco to attempt it

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/factory-fog-light-switch.22937/

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I've been following the thread on swapping out the light switch to the one with the fog integrated (cheap part ~$75 +/-) and not using up one of my upfitters. Plus, I could default to have them on, and auto-switched off with the hi beams like factory. Takes a mod in Forscan to do it, but supposedly the wiring is all there. We are waiting to see someone actually get a bronco to attempt it

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/factory-fog-light-switch.22937/
I really like this idea. That'd be great if that works out. Following that thread now!

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I really like this idea. That'd be great if that works out. Following that thread now!
There is actually a switch on there that has a second or rear light switch as well. I have been toying with the idea of rear lights (the Baja S1s) but think I would put those in one of the upfitter slots, though it appears you might be able to use this, but not sure where that wiring goes if it is actually included on the bronco plug

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There is actually a switch on there that has a second or rear light switch as well. I have been toying with the idea of rear lights (the Baja S1s) but think I would put those in one of the upfitter slots, though it appears you might be able to use this, but not sure where that wiring goes if it is actually included on the bronco plug
I was wondering if I could use the rear fog light button to wire up front driving lights, if the Bronco isn't pre-wired for rear fog lights.

I think the BD mod bumper bracket is better looking than the DD or 4x4LED brackets. If I have time on vaca, I'll attempt to make a cardboard bracket template for the DD lights that looks more finished.
Sponsored