Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I originally had a BD reservation. Found out that I could not get heated seats with manual.(See Avatar) I could not justify Badlands at the time to do so and I hate the orange accents. I then decided I wanted manual squatch like the commercials show, more than heated seats, so I switched to base to save money and also because F ford for all this nonsense.. Now that I have been able to save more money as a result of the waiting, I could do a badlands, but if they are going to jack it up 1k cause the greedy bean counters said they can, then maybe I am better off looking at other automakers. From what I see, their is no improvements in the new year, justifying the cost... Keep in mind all this is coming from someone who is still playing this game with their spouses bronco sport. I know, I know. Whiney millennial but I still think large companies should be held to standards and accountability..
1633720654161.png
three words. Katzkin heated seats
Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
🤬 Nobody knows why??? NOBODY knows why?? I know why, YOU know why...you reported a post in this thread and brought the fuzz in here. Then a shit storm of posts were deleted, we all got our peepees smacked and our boy @EvlNvrDys was eventually taken out behind the shed.

After the above happened the thread was moved to the Mid-Atlantic forum and the main page no longer posted alerts of new posts.

And the reason this thread doesn't pop up on the main page anymore is likely so as to not attract normies from gen pop and have the thread snowball into a shit show that will have to be shutdown. Next thing you know there'd be Canadians in here.

Hit the nail on the head!
Lol you might not be wrong. But I think the sequence of your events are out of order. Poor evl's banning had nothing to do with my actions!

Now excuse me while I go cry in a corner

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Lol you might not be wrong. But I think the sequence of your events are out of order. Poor evl's banning had nothing to do with my actions!

Evil and broncolyf are gone.
I maybe next. Tired of the “normies” in the rest of the forum.
Even @ZackDanger is fading away…..

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Evil and broncolyf are gone.
I maybe next. Tired of the “normies” in the rest of the forum.
Even @ZackDanger is fading away…..
In my defense I got deployed for Hurricane Ida / COVID… and by the time I got back this place had become totally lame.

You guys were way cooler when none of you had Broncos.

;)

Sponsored

lumberjack357

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

The sequence is correct, he was banned after you reported the post. In fact, he questioned you on it:
But did you report in here or outside this thread?
I wasn't blaming you for his banning, that was mostly gen pop related (lol) but you led them to the club house, where Evl and all of us had some hot takes that were best left unnoticed.
You broke my heart Fredo.
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 7df3684881e8ac29454833e9fefb5c01

On an unrelated note, @Vigor do you have a gate?? :ROFLMAO: 🔥

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

In my defense I got deployed for Hurricane Ida / COVID… and by the time I got back this place had become totally lame.

You guys were way cooler when none of you had Broncos.

;)
Wait. Jamba Juice is deploying managers to disaster zones these days? 😉