Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Must be a philly area dealer estimate....I'm in south jersey a little bit east of philly but got the exact same dates
I believe the rail terminal used for the Philly area is in Wilmington, DE (at least from past posts) so they will then be trucked from there to Southern NJ, Eastern PA, Delaware and Eastern Maryland dealers.

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
ok, random question for the group.

Those of you with multiple cars, have you ever had different insurance for each car?

i.e.
Tahoe - State Farm
Bronco - Geico

Is this a thing? is it allowed?

I ask bc, foolishly a few years back I had water damage in my house, and opened a homeowners claim, I then had a different water damage claim a year later. So my homeowners shot through the roof (no pun intended) This past year I was finally able to find someone (State Farm) to provide me with a reasonably priced HO policy, but the car insurance was a bit higher. But combined, it came out less and made financial sense. However, I'm wondering if I get a quote from State Farm for my Bronco and a quote from say Geico, and it's lower, can I have different insurance for 2 cars? both in my name?

BTW, I strongly advise to never use homeowners unless it's catastrophic damage. Like 10's of thousands of dollars. My 2 claims were for less than $5k. Would've been cheaper in the long run to just pay out of pocket. Just my friendly 'getting old sucks' tip for the day.

Thekev87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? Screenshot_20211022-120604_Drive
I believe the rail terminal used for the Philly area is in Wilmington, DE (at least from past posts) so they will then be trucked from there to Southern NJ, Eastern PA, Delaware and Eastern Maryland dealers.
CSX map doesn't show car drop off in Wilmington....looks like South Philly

Sponsored

poconochris

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Insurance is like car dealers, some are out to rape you. I had Nationwide for years and my insurance guy retired. Of course the new guy jacked the rates asap and I switched to Allstate. But we found the cheapest way was to bundle everything to one company. The wife, son, and I have 2 cars and house on the policy.

Sponsored

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? giphy (1)

CSX map doesn't show car drop off in Wilmington....looks like South Philly
I'm only going by prior posts in here for people in the Philly area that got their Broncos sent via rail to Chapman. Those went to Wilmington, for some reason.

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Insurance is like car dealers, some are out to rape you. I had Nationwide for years and my insurance guy retired. Of course the new guy jacked the rates asap and I switched to Allstate. But we found the cheapest way was to bundle everything to one company. The wife, son, and I have 2 cars and house on the policy.
I'm of course going to get a quote from State Farm this way bundling all my insurance in one place... but since it's sorta a 'one off' I can actually compare this one new vehicle. If they're like $400/6months, and Geico (or whoever) is like $300, maybe I can get them to match? Use it as leverage?

I hate insurance.

It would probably be pretty annoying to have 2 different insurance companies. But I was just curious if anyone has ever done that before.

So I'm confused.
Brewster gave BIL a buyer's order 2 days ago, his Bronco gets built today.
I email Chapman about buyer's order today (mine built) and they respond back: get buyer's order closer to delivery.... can pull accurate factory invoice.

:unsure: :unsure:
Yeah I will be looking that over with a fine toothed comb 🤬
Yeah, I got a buyer's order from Beans back in Feb. Signed by both parties! Had all fees, taxes, title, etc...

However, although they did provide me a new buyer's order after switching to a soft top in August, it's not signed by any parties. (this one was done via email) I'm only like 10% worried... maybe 20% ;)

It would appear to me that Ford is starting to really crank out these Bronco's at this point. From all the window stickers I saw in my build week thread, it's just over 1000/day. I'd like to think they're taking out a big chunk and will start churning out MY22's. This whole rarity thing should go away, and the market value should level out fairly soon. Dealer's won't be able to add ADM and actually sell it.

But on the other hand, dealerships are desperate. Especially smaller ones. These Bronco's could be the first sale they're making in weeks. Desperate people do desperate things.

btw, 5000/week with ~7 weeks left in calendar year 2021, that's 35k Broncos. That's a little less than a 1/3 of all orders. They should be able to plow through the 2022's in 4-6 months. You could start seeing them on lots by mid/end next year easily. Plus they don't need to build all those Dealers-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named Broncos, so there's at least a few day's worth they saved... ZING (too soon?)

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Who's making 5000?
My week is 3291 total. And that's a mix of Bronco and Ranger.
Your week was like 2100 or so... Yeah BIL got his sticker for 10/22 and it shows builds for Friday thru next Thursday. And again, that's a mix of Bronco and Ranger.

Ford isn't really pumping out shit. If they're lucky they'll hit 35k for all MY21 output.
I guess I'm confused?

what's this little guy mean:
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1634929956447

I thought it was that I"m number 712 of 1108 for that day.