Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Capt steve

Big Bend
First Name
Stephan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
For what it’s worth; I never received any correspondence from Ford but I went on the different sites to track my build. I had a blend date of 10/8 and my build date was 10/10. My bronco showed up at my dealer in south jersey on Friday and I picked it up yesterday. 12 days from build to delivery. They projected a November 1 delivery but it showed up 8 days earlier than expected. What a great and welcome surprise!! My big bend, area51, 2.3 liter, soft top, AT is a blast to drive. It is comfortable at speeds up to 70 mph and rides as well or better than my f150 did. I put 200 miles on it the first day on rt 55,295, and back roads. The engine has plenty of get up and go and at no time did it seem to be working too hard. When I didn’t have the window cracked to let my cigar smoke escape, it was in no way noisy. We could talk in normal tones and the radio is just fine as far as I’m concerned. I have the mid package and I’m pleased that I did. The blis works great and the auto high beams are pretty handy. The lane keeping function is another good thing especially on the 2 or 3 lane highways. Now this engine is no way broken in as you know , but the average mpg reads 21.4. I’ll have to get used to not having to Jockey around to park as I did with my f150 because this bronco handles like a dream. i’ve had full sized trucks for 20 years and this truck is a breath of fresh air. I added the receiver to the back so I can have more cargo space. Mine is a draw-tite and cost $125. I installed it in a short time once I figured out that the bolts they gave you were 1/2 ‘ too long. The muffler gets in the way but getting the shorter bolts made it an easy install. Overall, I’m a very happy camper with my bronco (Buck by the way), it was well worth the wait.

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I don't understand why jeepers need to be such assholes. Just driving home from my parents and one has to ride my ass. Sport mode is no joke he tried to get ahead me when we were stopped at a stop light and even with the turbo lag I smoked him. Funny watching him try to keep up with this big bitch weaving around traffic like it's nothing. He even kept following me no matter where I went. Guess he gave up. I know he wasn't going the same way cause I got off an exit and cut back in the road and he did the same. Oh and I smoked him eco mode 😂
Again lumping all Jeepers into one crowd…. Kind of like saying all cops are assholes… I’m neither on both accounts. I’m offended by this statement. Racing a Bronco against a Jeep is like racing a Kia against a Hyundai.. who cares 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
For what it’s worth; I never received any correspondence from Ford but I went on the different sites to track my build. I had a blend date of 10/8 and my build date was 10/10. My bronco showed up at my dealer in south jersey on Friday and I picked it up yesterday. 12 days from build to delivery. They projected a November 1 delivery but it showed up 8 days earlier than expected. What a great and welcome surprise!! My big bend, area51, 2.3 liter, soft top, AT is a blast to drive. It is comfortable at speeds up to 70 mph and rides as well or better than my f150 did. I put 200 miles on it the first day on rt 55,295, and back roads. The engine has plenty of get up and go and at no time did it seem to be working too hard. When I didn’t have the window cracked to let my cigar smoke escape, it was in no way noisy. We could talk in normal tones and the radio is just fine as far as I’m concerned. I have the mid package and I’m pleased that I did. The blis works great and the auto high beams are pretty handy. The lane keeping function is another good thing especially on the 2 or 3 lane highways. Now this engine is no way broken in as you know , but the average mpg reads 21.4. I’ll have to get used to not having to Jockey around to park as I did with my f150 because this bronco handles like a dream. i’ve had full sized trucks for 20 years and this truck is a breath of fresh air. I added the receiver to the back so I can have more cargo space. Mine is a draw-tite and cost $125. I installed it in a short time once I figured out that the bolts they gave you were 1/2 ‘ too long. The muffler gets in the way but getting the shorter bolts made it an easy install. Overall, I’m a very happy camper with my bronco (Buck by the way), it was well worth the wait.
What happens after 70?

acnp2022

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Again lumping all Jeepers into one crowd…. Kind of like saying all cops are assholes… I’m neither on both accounts. I’m offended by this statement. Racing a Bronco against a Jeep is like racing a Kia against a Hyundai.. who cares 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
Well then jeep people need to stop rolling up to me and being assholes and I will change my tone. Don't have this problem with any other cars. Don't have 4runners rolling up being dicks, don't have raptors etc. If you are offended then you are in the wrong thread. I guess you could report me and put the final nail in the coffin cause I won't change my tone till I have better experiences on the road

Sponsored

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Well then jeep people need to stop rolling up to me and being assholes and I will change my tone. Don't have this problem with any other cars. Don't have 4runners rolling up being dicks, don't have raptors etc. If you are offended then you are in the wrong thread. I guess you could report me and put the final nail in the coffin cause I won't change my tone till I have better experiences on the road
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

5FEEFA0C-C9FD-45EA-B823-7F0BC4074E92.gif

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

acnp2022

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sponsored

acnp2022

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

But it’s ok if you think so….. as my momma always taught me, who cares what others think of you. 🤗🤗🤗
Oh I think most in this thread are complete dicks😂, but then again I am probably in that group. It's what makes this thread work so well 😂

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
coming in hot!
This is literally the only thread left where we can act like this and it doesn't erupt into complete chaos
until today.
😂

@Vigor is gonna wake up start reporting you all.

oooooooh snap, that's right. i said it.