Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Partially melted electrical tape left in the engine bay….
B5E9CC31-1290-4419-8EEE-0C16F43C6B36.jpeg
I found one of those Bronco Easter Eggs today… WTF….
80090337-CF6C-4C35-B907-81B17550237B.jpeg
0684700E-726E-4FB3-9073-13687EE4B8D8.jpeg
Seems that firewall shroud is now deformed as a result. Can't even begin to tell you HOW much that would bother me - like I'd be looking for a replacement part bother me.

Sponsored

lumberjack357

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Forgive me forum for I have sinned. I gave in to the dark side and switched 2 door base man squatch to 4 door manual badlands lux. Now, my watch begins for scheduling
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? R

@Vigor … does he really report people? 🤔🙄
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? tenor

Lol I did literally once like 178 pages ago because I thought the person's comment would derail and kill this thread. It was good intentions but all it did in the end was attract the attention of our overlords 🤦🏾

Edit: plus it was a guy who we have never seen before who wandered in here. And all his comments were incendiary toxic shit. I couldn't have that in my favorite thread.
Next time an outsider wanders in here causing a ruckus you let the boys handle it...
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? we-don-amp-039-t-take-kindly-to-your-kind-around-here_o_1554813

*Don't report me for using a bad word 🤫
Partially melted electrical tape left in the engine bay….
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? we-don-amp-039-t-take-kindly-to-your-kind-around-here_o_1554813
It's just a little melted, it's still good it's still good

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey @mds5917 , did you get any answers today?
I still don't have my buyer's order 🤬 so you can see how far I got.
This is what I got tonight - no acknowledgement of my comment about train in Chester…

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1635469338491

Sponsored

MMBrodsky

First Edition
First Name
Marcos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 turbo
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Don't get too crazy. My BIL's Brewster has a sticker date of 10/24, build date said 10/25, blend was 10/22. Has ship dates of 11/12-11/18. And here we are 10/28 and no built emails yet.
Ford is slow with that shit 🤷‍♂️
Exact same boat as you at Brewster. Exact. Probably not a coincidence

MMBrodsky

First Edition
First Name
Marcos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 turbo
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Yeah idk what is up with Ford on the end of week builds. Everything seems to be populating, but no emails.
Ford has been making it seriously difficult to back them anymore. And I buy nothing but Fords for myself. What a joke they've been for the last year plus.
For sure. I spoke to Brewster today. Car is built. At the plant. Awaiting shipment. All they got for me. Rep also said it’s not uncommon for them to arrive a week sooner than the ETA. But with the shitshow 10/18 week has been Im just hoping the ETA of 11/12-18 holds true.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
For sure. I spoke to Brewster today. Car is built. At the plant. Awaiting shipment. All they got for me. Rep also said it’s not uncommon for them to arrive a week sooner than the ETA. But with the shitshow 10/18 week has been Im just hoping the ETA of 11/12-18 holds true.
I promised I wouldn't track the shipping but I gave in. Asked Brian from Brewster for my rail number. Thought he could easily check in their system, but he said he had to reach out to his rep for the answer.
Will know by Saturday but tomorrow is day #9 and I kinda think it can arrive any day now

My blend date mates one state away are getting theirs

MMBrodsky

First Edition
First Name
Marcos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 turbo
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I promised I wouldn't track the shipping but I gave in. Asked Brian for my rail number. Thought he could easily check in their system, but he said he had to reach out to his rep for the answer.
Will know by Saturday but tomorrow is day #9 and I kinda think it can arrive any day now

My blend date mates one state away are getting theirs
Same exact thing Brian said to me about getting any info for me. He did have the date range though and I could only see the eta of 11/18.

BroncoPA65

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Fords & VW's
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd like to report I've been driving and enjoying my Bronco, but sadly just working a lot.
Plus, not much reason to post. Still following this thread; glad to see some more Broncos here getting built.

Last Saturday took a trip to Bear Mountain. Finally got remote start to work, thanks to @Rob1135ny

New best low MPH for ACC is 9. Ford says ACC on Bronco doesn't have Stop and Go, so I'm curious what the threshold is for ACC to disconnect.

Ordered the Goose Gear plate system, table, and fridge slider. OK4WD says 8-10 weeks :(
Did you mention that you used to have a G-Wagen? 😅
Sponsored