Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

BroncoPA65

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Fords & VW's
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You got me beat. Based on other's input here, it's assumed my Bronco was in Chester on Thursday.
But nothing yet from Chapman saying they have it yet. My dates are 11/5 - 11/11. Be nice if it showed up early this week.
We've got the same dates then... 11/5 - 11/11.

I thought that even though @PowPow is about a week later, his /ours might come on the same rail at Twin Oaks depending upon how many are ready for the DelVal area.

If you get any info on your rail tracking, would you let me know? The guy at the dealer doesn't know about that stuff. It'd be good to plan. I have financing ready, but want to make sure I don't have any work trips or "can't miss" meetings I need to attend... Meaning I want to see it come in on the truck if I can make it happen.
Sponsored

teevan

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got the call from Shea at Brewster before the tracking was updated. I was shipped via rail, so I didn't try to track it on the train.

But the Ford emails came about 1 day after the call from the dealer...

swanjonson

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser, 2015 VW Golf SEL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You got me beat. Based on other's input here, it's assumed my Bronco was in Chester on Thursday.
But nothing yet from Chapman saying they have it yet. My dates are 11/5 - 11/11. Be nice if it showed up early this week.
My dates were 10/30 - 11/5, I tracked the rail car to Chester Thursday, 6:00ish AM. I assumed it would take the day to truck what ever inventory that was heading to Champan. Friday I woke up check email, nothing, but when I checked pizza tracker, it showed delivered.

I reached out via email and one of the ladies let me know they were processing what they received Thursday. Later on I received an email. with my pricing and what they need to get everything started.

So if the train arrives early in day, they should see your Bronco that day, but it might take bit the next day until you hear from them.

If the train gets in Tuesday or early Wednesday, I can see if they are on the lot. I am flying down Wednesday morning.

Sponsored

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

.... Champan. Friday I woke up check email, nothing, but when I checked pizza tracker, it showed delivered.

I reached out via email and one of the ladies let me know they were processing what they received Thursday.
I drove past Chapman on Sat night and they did have an A51 and two white 4drs sitting out front, maybe it was yours!

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I drove past Chapman on Sat night and they did have an A51 and two white 4drs sitting out front, maybe it was yours!
Oh, now your messing with my head! Two 4-doors? Was at least one of them a Badlands MIC?
I'm really not gonna sleep tonight now...maybe have to drive 50 minutes, take a flashlight and check VINs! :p

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Saw a couple of mannequins today. Both Ciocca Souderton and Fred Beans Doylestown got in 2dr Wildtracks in Rapid Red.... an absolutely gorgeous color. Both have the accessory packages which include winch and the secure storage cage in cargo area. Beans had it priced at +16k for the accessory package and 10k ADM! The Beans arrived last week, but was built in May.
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1635723854110

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1635723886309

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1635723914191

And my 2001 XJ next to the Souderton Wildtrack.
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1635724324778

Last edited:

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What about a Rapid Red? 🤷‍♂️
What about it?😋
Oh, now your messing with my head! Two 4-doors? Was at least one of them a Badlands MIC?
I'm really not gonna sleep tonight now...maybe have to drive 50 minutes, take a flashlight and check VINs! :p
All (3x) 4 doors, I didn't notice the trim/top, it was just a drive by in the dark.... I was heading to the Blue Oyster Cult concert at the Keswick. Took a different route on the way home, not past Chapman. I'm about 20 min from Chapman but don't go that direction much. I go by Beans daily on my work commute, will be keeping an eye out for PowPows rig.

Sponsored

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
$25 and I'll send a photo for proof of life.

🤣
What, the price is going to go up by $5 every 45 minutes? I thought you live in PA, not NJ...:cool:

GiddyUp’21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander (2nd car while waiting 4 Bronco)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Saw a couple of mannequins today. Both Ciocca Souderton and Fred Beans Doylestown got in 2dr Wildtracks in Rapid Red.... an absolutely gorgeous color. Both have the accessory packages which include winch and the secure storage cage in cargo area. Beans had it priced at +16k for the accessory package and 10k ADM! The Beans arrived last week, but was built in May.

And my 2001 XJ next to the Souderton Wildtrack.
Accessory package $16K? Floor mats and window etching? At least the $10K market adjustment is honest.

Whomever I ran into today in Ridgefield with the day-old Lightning Blue first edition from Brewster, that is one nice vehicle. The color pops and I like the graphics way more in person than I anticipated. Very sharp. I’ve already forgotten the front license plate bracket manufacturer you recommended for the mount below the bumper. Please reply with the link or DM if you get this. Thanks!
Sponsored