Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You 2 need to drive more. I'm over 2100 miles already... Gotta love a 75+ mile daily commute 😞

And today my auto start stop was sketchy, didn't want to turn engine off 🤷‍♂️

And also had the glitchy touch screen again... To where touches didn't work, but it was whatever, didn't feel like turning truck off to reset it.

Did get the rear windows tinted today though.

And once I make the 3rd version of my new front license plate bracket this upcoming week I'll be able to get my inspection sticker 😁

Now, if only I can find some sig lights and a hard top, then I'll be set! 🤔
Wow, i guess i drive a lot.
Blue is at 10365 miles
Red is at 1204 miles.......
So where are both your "I'm XXX miles in and here are my thoughts" post/review?

Because, ya know, this forum hasn't seen enough of those, like, at all.

😂
Sponsored

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My friend just picked this up

maxresdefault (1).jpg

We are gonna go for a ride up to imprint brewing tomorrow to look cool by our new rides, if anybody is feelin' thirsty

Dude - it's December and it'll be in the 30s-40s tomorrow - ain't nobody riding. 🥶🥶🥶 What is that, MT-09?

teevan

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did you guys at Brewster all get the extra 20k Ford pass points? I still haven't gotten mine, have to follow up with Shea, but want to tell her what she has to do...

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Did you guys at Brewster all get the extra 20k Ford pass points? I still haven't gotten mine, have to follow up with Shea, but want to tell her what she has to do...
I just texted and emailed them about the points a few days ago

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

MT-07
And it sure is cold. Haven't heard from him so you're probably right. It ain't happenin
Anything below 50 and I'm usually out. Especially on a naked bike. All my buddies with their big cruisers with bat wings don't even feel the wind...I'm all wind chill on mine. Screw that.

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just texted and emailed them about the points a few days ago
I didn't buy at Brewster, but I haven't got my extra 20k yet either. Was gonna start bugging my sales guy this week. (gave him a month)

Annoying how disconnected Ford/Dealer processes are.

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
just a heads-up in case anyone here didn't know this- i was driving by Rye Ford yesterday and they had 3 broncos right out front- i slammed on the brakes and pulled in and just about shoulder rolled out of the car to get my second ever close up look at a bronco! i fell in love more than i already was- can't say enough how the size is really perfect for me- felt like ford edge sized- just right for me and will fit nicely in the garage. they had one for test drives in case anyone else local wants to drive one.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Would you guys disown me if I put a wreath on my spare tire?
Feeling kind of festive. Visiting the Raleigh family for Xmas and of course I'm going to drive because the flights are a sky high $470pp
It'll be something seeing a Bronco with a wreath cruising down I-95 🎄

Anything below 50 and I'm usually out. Especially on a naked bike. All my buddies with their big cruisers with bat wings don't even feel the wind...I'm all wind chill on mine. Screw that.
He plans to primarily drive it to work as his daily driver. Wonder if he considered our northeast winters when he came up with that plan
I didn't buy at Brewster, but I haven't got my extra 20k yet either. Was gonna start bugging my sales guy this week. (gave him a month)

Annoying how disconnected Ford/Dealer processes are.
I have a hunch they simply don't know how. There was a thread here which I bookmarked that laid out the steps 1 by 1.
I don't want to be a jerk and assume they are clue less but I was considering forwarding them the steps

Sponsored

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Would you guys disown me if I put a wreath on my spare tire?
Feeling kind of festive. Visiting the Raleigh family for Xmas and of course I'm going to drive because the flights are a sky high $470pp
It'll be something seeing a Bronco with a wreath cruising down I-95 🎄
No way man. Be as nerdy as you want. It's Christmas! No one can hate on Christmas spirit.

I joked about putting lights around the soft top, since you could easily sneak in an extension cord and plug it in.

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, I was eligible for the extra 200k but Tim had to have Brian approve the extra points. Took about a week or so for them to go through

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wow, i guess i drive a lot.
Blue is at 10365 miles
Red is at 1204 miles.......
My '91 is semi retired.... when I had it inspected a few years ago (Pa yearly inspection) I put just a few hundred miles on it that year.... the tech called it the 'Home Depot Special'!, which is aptly named....I was there yesterday to pick up a couple of mini-splits for my place.
I ordered and bought this new, I put 111,000miles on it. It's been a good truck!
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1638744863096
Sponsored