Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
My '91 is semi retired.... when I had it inspected a few years ago (Pa yearly inspection) I put just a few hundred miles on it that year.... the tech called it the 'Home Depot Special'!, which is aptly named....I was there yesterday to pick up a couple of mini-splits for my place.
I ordered and bought this new, I put 111,000miles on it. It's been a good truck!
1638744863096.png
I would hope so with only 110k on it. I've only had 1 vehicle that I got rid of below 110k, my Hyundai Elantra... Yeah I wanted gas mileage a long time ago.

Everything else I run up past 180k, a few past 120k.
Sponsored

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I bought from Chapman and had to call for my 20k points. Once I did though, I had them in a day.
Speaking of Chapman. He must be busy. Saw at least 3, maybe 4? Out front today when I drove by. 1 I think I saw a retail sign in the window. 4 door MIC.

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Speaking of Chapman. He must be busy. Saw at least 3, maybe 4? Out front today when I drove by. 1 I think I saw a retail sign in the window. 4 door MIC.
Doesn't surprise me.

But after that screw up a few weeks back with them and their service department. I ain't going back. That shit pissed me off!

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Would you guys disown me if I put a wreath on my spare tire?
Feeling kind of festive. Visiting the Raleigh family for Xmas and of course I'm going to drive because the flights are a sky high $470pp
It'll be something seeing a Bronco with a wreath cruising down I-95 🎄

He plans to primarily drive it to work as his daily driver. Wonder if he considered our northeast winters when he came up with that plan

I have a hunch they simply don't know how. There was a thread here which I bookmarked that laid out the steps 1 by 1.
I don't want to be a jerk and assume they are clue less but I was considering forwarding them the steps
Not at all

Sponsored

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
What kind of damage? Cracked? gouged? hole? How about a pic?
Lord Fusor is the pro quality manufacturer of autobody adhesives, or you can buy Bondo brand from Amazon or your local auto parts store:
https://www.amazon.com/Bondo-31567-...Repair+Kit&qid=1638630193&s=automotive&sr=1-4

The best autobody forum I know of is here:
http://autobodystore.com/forum/index.php

Bet there's lots of videos on youtube....
I’ll take a picture today some scrapes some holes a little bit of everything

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not sure how many of you are waiting for a winch solution, but ever since I saw the guy that modified the Rough Country hidden winch for the Badlands, I have been thinking that would be my best option since I refuse to buy a new bumper after doing the BD lights and all.

I've been keeping in touch with them about coming out with a true version designed for the MOD bumpers, and I finally spoke to someone who told me he was actually just looking at the version they created, and that they expect to have it out (or at least order-able)by Christmas. Their winch (12.5K synthetic) seems sufficient for me, but I would prefer a wireless, so I'm considering either the Smittybilt XRC Gen3 12K Comp Series Winch with Synthetic Cable - 98612) or the Warn EVO (no budget for a Zeon). From everything I read, the Warn seems to have only it's "name" going for it in terms of the arguments everyone makes against the rest (built in China...as that is where it is as well, and even their own site disparages it vs the Zeon). Thinking the 9500 or 10K winches likely work as well, but if they fit and are a small difference, I'd go to the higher for margin of error). Any thoughts? (I don't care to have this conversation in GenPop, just among friends... ;))

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just put in 11 hours behind the wheel yesterday driving back from NC again.
Now have 4,787 miles.
Driving back down in a few weeks.

really like ACC and Lane Keep!

Sponsored

Googz13

Base
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Gotta show the build!
Feeling kind of festive. Visiting the Raleigh family for Xmas and of course I'm going to drive because the flights are a sky high $470pp

He plans to primarily drive it to work as his daily driver. Wonder if he considered our northeast winters when he came up with that plan

I have a hunch they simply don't know how. There was a thread here which I bookmarked that laid out the steps 1 by 1.
I don't want to be a jerk and assume they are clue less but I was considering forwarding them the steps

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've driven that stretch 4 times now in the Bronco and have yet to see another one.
I'd probably just assume you were off roading and a branch got stuck on your spare. :)
Sponsored