Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Saw this the other day when I was dropping my daughter off at the airport....I'm not even sure where to begin...

PXL_20220108_121800352.MP.jpg
Just one more (bad) use for duct tape, I guess...

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
And you responded back and said....

Only if they remove those butt ugly flares... Right?
They're growing on me.

I think it's like one of those pictures where if you stare at it something pops out... If you stare long enough they kinda disappear and it looks better. 🤣

Sponsored

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

And you responded back and said....

Only if they remove those butt ugly flares... Right?
Haha...I'll learn to deal with the flares especially since I'm probably getting Black anyway. Now that my 3rd color option is gone.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

So by my rough math there are approx 70k people ahead of me in time stamp given the 25-30k already built so I'd need less than 5% of people to commit to wanting a Raptor.

saupload_lloyd-300x300.jpg

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
So by my rough math there are approx 70k people ahead of me in time stamp given the 25-30k already built so I'd need less than 5% of people to commit to wanting a Raptor.

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? saupload_lloyd-300x300
The good news is.... Not everyone is wealthy enough to buy a Raptor and a WildTrak/Badlands such as yourself. Or say wealthy enough to buy (2) 1st Editions (you know who you are) ;)
Hell, some people even sold their G Wagen just to get a Bronco.
If I'm not mistaken we still have a few driving Jeeps... And claim it's because they like them 🤦‍♂️
I'd say you have a pretty good chance of getting one! 😁

Sponsored

BigBronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado, 2021 XC90
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The good news is.... Not everyone is wealthy enough to buy a Raptor and a WildTrak/Badlands such as yourself. Or say wealthy enough to buy (2) 1st Editions (you know who you are) ;)
If I'm not mistaken we still have a few driving Jeeps... And claim it's because they like them 🤦‍♂️
I laughed at all of the above.
You forgot that some people like to tell you how they love a color, say Race Red for example, but don't even buy their Bronco in that color.

For your sake @Johnny Mo I hope you get a Raptor. I have to imagine Brewster will want to put ADM on that though, hopefully you've clarified.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I'm not getting both - but that would be awesome. I am getting a Sport as well though. I am pretty sure I have to give up my WildTrak (now Badlands) in place of the Raptor reservation which I am fine with. I am even ok with waiting for a 23 Raptor if I can get it April/May '23 the latest and it gets me black mod top and maybe color matched flares. I'm in no rush for this vehicle at this point so what's another year - yeah I know crazy, but method to the madness is 1 less college tuition to deal with.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I laughed at all of the above.
You forgot that some people like to tell you how they love a color, say Race Red for example, but don't even buy their Bronco in that color.

For your sake @Johnny Mo I hope you get a Raptor. I have to imagine Brewster will want to put ADM on that though, hopefully you've clarified.
I have - they will, not clear amount yet though, already discussed that I'd transfer to my wife's dealership if Raptor comes to fruition. Currently getting $10-20k ADM on F150 Raptors if that's any indication.

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I mean, it's total horseshit to be allowed to put ADM on a raptor. It's like Ford is trying to make dealerships more money.

I don't understand how this model is allowed to exist in 2022. It's utter robbery.

Ford builds a Raptor for $70k MSRP, but dealers are allowed to sell it at whatever they want, and you, the consumer have no choice but to buy from a dealer. and there's only a limited amount produced.

I mean, does this not infuriate anyone else? And I'm not even wanting, nor will I ever want to spend that kinda money on a Raptor. I just think the process is total horseshit.

PLUS, if I'm Ford. I view this as leaving money on the table. They should be like, so we can actually charge more for this vehicle and people will pay it? Why are we not pricing this at $80k? and telling dealers you have to see it at MSRP. It's f'n crazy.

How many raptors will they produce? 10k? (is that high?) whatever, we'll use 10k. 10k raptors for an additional $10k comes out to $100MM Ford just let various dealers have. If I was a F shareholder, I'd be pissed. Even only 5k raptors is $50MM.

Take that damn $100MM and invest in some R&D and have my windshield wipers go down after I turn off the car for christ's sake, or lower the fans when a call comes in. 😂 😂

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I mean, it's total horseshit to be allowed to put ADM on a raptor. It's like Ford is trying to make dealerships more money.

I don't understand how this model is allowed to exist in 2022. It's utter robbery.

Ford builds a Raptor for $70k MSRP, but dealers are allowed to sell it at whatever they want, and you, the consumer have no choice but to buy from a dealer. and there's only a limited amount produced.

I mean, does this not infuriate anyone else? And I'm not even wanting, nor will I ever want to spend that kinda money on a Raptor. I just think the process is total horseshit.

PLUS, if I'm Ford. I view this as leaving money on the table. They should be like, so we can actually charge more for this vehicle and people will pay it? Why are we not pricing this at $80k? and telling dealers you have to see it at MSRP. It's f'n crazy.

How many raptors will they produce? 10k? (is that high?) whatever, we'll use 10k. 10k raptors for an additional $10k comes out to $100MM Ford just let various dealers have. If I was a F shareholder, I'd be pissed. Even only 5k raptors is $50MM.

Take that damn $100MM and invest in some R&D and have my windshield wipers go down after I turn off the car for christ's sake, or lower the fans when a call comes in. 😂 😂
Right now I am picturing @KillerPenz like this...

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? Screen Shot 2022-01-25 at 6.24.38 PM
Sponsored