Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

So - allow me to vent to my Midlantic peeps here:

As many of you know while I am waiting for my big Bronco, I also ordered a Sport for my kids to share. I totally understand the whole process of supply and demand and that the Badlands is only going to make up 8% of total BS sales etc.

I ordered on 10/12, got my confirm - great! Fast forward to 2 weeks ago (scheduling week) and I call to set the table and make sure I'm getting in that schedule run that will handle production thru end of March. 3 days go by - nothing, and I start to get worried and then really annoyed as I see guys with order dates a month to a month and a half later than me getting build dates and VINs. I decide to ask for a supv escalation - they tell me 7-10 days (then clarify that's business days so 2 weeks.. I call my dealer (this one at the wife's store they recently bought) and they tell me it's a clean build and will call to find out why it wasn't scheduled - but basically don't get your hopes up - the rep is a busted ass. a few more calls back and forth pestering Ford - waiting anxiously now that ALL scheduling emails have gone out...fast forward to today - 15 days after my initial convo with Ford customer service and this is the email I get responding to my supervisor escalation:

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1643771040519

Are they f-ing SERIOUS??? this is what they made me wait 2 weeks for?? HOLY F-ING SHIT!!! This is some of the worst customer service I have ever witnessed - and mind you I spent 4 years working for a CABLE company. What the ACTUAL F ???? So there's a really good chance the SPORT gets cancelled and FORD is really treading on thin ice with me right now. Thanks for listening.
Sponsored

BigBronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado, 2021 XC90
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So - allow me to vent to my Midlantic peeps here:

As many of you know while I am waiting for my big Bronco, I also ordered a Sport for my kids to share. I totally understand the whole process of supply and demand and that the Badlands is only going to make up 8% of total BS sales etc.

Are they f-ing SERIOUS??? this is what they made me wait 2 weeks for?? HOLY F-ING SHIT!!! This is some of the worst customer service I have ever witnessed - and mind you I spent 4 years working for a CABLE company. What the ACTUAL F ???? So there's a really good chance the SPORT gets cancelled and FORD is really treading on thin ice with me right now. Thanks for listening.
I'm not surprised that the customer service team is useless. Ford outsourced to India years ago...I imagine they still do (or maybe the Philippines). So the people responding only have the information passed across to them and probably can't see much on the Ford side. I know it sucks, but think about it this way: Prior to July 2020, had Ford ever had a launch with such demand and reservations? Combined with supply chain issues? I don't think so. I'm not defending Ford, but their customer support ops prob has no idea how to handle these types of questions because they've never experienced them before. They prob can't even access that relevant data. Not an excuse, just might be the reality.

BigBronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado, 2021 XC90
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I could be wrong, but this is what I recall. The FordPass 20K was offered as of May 21st to all reservation holders who were not already scheduled. That last piece doesn't appear in the language shared above, but I recall that being the case when I asked about it last year. Since I was scheduled in April 2021 I did not get the extra 20K.

I'm going to hop on Facebook and see if Ben Gardner can make it happen.

Update: Ben already messaged me he would try...even though he's still home getting ready for work. Now that's a sales guy
Update: Big Ben came through!! So I was wrong, looks like everyone is eligible. Now, what to do with my 62,000 points...

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm not surprised that the customer service team is useless. Ford outsourced to India years ago...I imagine they still do (or maybe the Philippines). So the people responding only have the information passed across to them and probably can't see much on the Ford side. I know it sucks, but think about it this way: Prior to July 2020, had Ford ever had a launch with such demand and reservations? Combined with supply chain issues? I don't think so. I'm not defending Ford, but their customer support ops prob has no idea how to handle these types of questions because they've never experienced them before. They prob can't even access that relevant data. Not an excuse, just might be the reality.
yeah, along similar lines of what I was going to say.

I keep going back to this analogy, it's the best I got. haha.

If you pre-ordered an iphone from your local Best Buy and you couldn't get a ship date or tracking or anything along those lines, would you call Apple? no. You'd go to Best Buy, as that's who you purchased it through. Apple isn't set up to figure out your exact problem with your specific Best Buy. And neither is Ford.

That's really the problem here. As we've said time and time again, they're trying to act like Tesla, but they aren't set up to work like Tesla.

It'll get better over time if they continue with this model. But we're feeling the growing pains.

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Update: Big Ben came through!! So I was wrong, looks like everyone is eligible. Now, what to do with my 62,000 points...
I used mine toward the extended warranty with Flood...lessened that pain a little...

Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Picked it up today from Diehl's Ford in Grantsville Md. Painless, price was the agreed upon Invoice, he kicked in the running boards (Customer satisfaction cash) and installed my JCR Baha bar for free. Best car buying experience ever!!!

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1643841420621

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Picked it up today from Diehl's Ford in Grantsville Md. Painless, price was the agreed upon Invoice, he kicked in the running boards (Customer satisfaction cash) and installed my JCR Baha bar for free. Best car buying experience ever!!!

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1643841420621
Hmm customer satisfaction money..... Yeah none directed at me! 🤬

Nice 2 door! Maybe @BAUS67 will get his some day too!

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base

Yeah, makes sense though, he gets $600 in customer satisfaction cash and he makes $300 on it...

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I doubt it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: seeing the current build dates get pushed out to April and the start of Ice Mountain looks like things are not as well off as Ford makes them sound. So I would guess I might, just might, get one in 23 sometime. Hell the way things are going the next news I will get is that Ford will no longer build a 2DR V-6 unless it is a Wildtrak.

Shit happens.

Sponsored

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I doubt it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: seeing the current build dates get pushed out to April and the start of Ice Mountain looks like things are not as well off as Ford makes them sound. So I would guess I might, just might, get one in 23 sometime. Hell the way things are going the next news I will get is that Ford will no longer build a 2DR V-6 unless it is a Wildtrak.

Shit happens.
You could just be like my step son, order a Base 4 cyl. soft top 1st week of January, and get a build date 2 weeks after for March 7th 🤷‍♂️

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey wait a minute.
I thought you were with Chapman? He's not in Delaware.
I live in far western Maryland. Stayed home and bought from my local. family owned dealer. those of us in Appalachia try to look out for each other. The dealer and his employees are my neighbors...

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Well you probably ordered it a year ago. So maybe it's your Order Anniversary :unsure:

Like, how often does @Rob1135ny say Happy Anniversary to you?
"Hey bud, Happy Anniversary, it was 1 month ago you gave me a ride in that awesome Bronco!" "Yo, Happy Anniversary, 1 month ago I tried to kiss you in that kick ass Bronco!" " Guess what? It's been 1 month since we hung out.... Happy Anniversary!"
😁
Hahahaha

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Haven’t let him inside it yet!! Must be the order date- though I did get a notice from Brewster 4 days after pickup that I was due for routine maintenance
I haven’t been inside it when you’ve been around !!!!!
Sponsored