Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Salia

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo S60 Polestar, Mazda CX-9, Mazda Miata NA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm thinking we have (at the very least) about 6 weeks to decide. I myself, would like to make my decision by the time order banks open (Early December). With that being the case, I personally want to reach back out to:
1. Koch 33 (Easton, Pa.) - my current reservation
2. Flemington Ford (NJ) - close to me, also close to our Philadelphia friends.
3. Winner Ford (De.) - can they sweeten the deal?
4. Any other Ford dealer that the group feels has been "willing" to talk. Which could include sending our boys back out to Bergey's again.

But I will say, Invoice is a good deal. 4 Door Big Bend (that I'm leaning towards) is about $800 savings over MSRP (not accounting for any..not high at Brewster... doc fees). Also throw in Squatch, Auto, V6 and my savings could easily top $1,000. So I'm definitely keeping Brewster in my back pocket, about a 2+ hour drive for me.
Here’s a dumb question - where would I find the invoice price for the vehicle, trim, and options?
Sponsored

Bogibney1

Black Diamond
First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 explorer xlt
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm thinking we have (at the very least) about 6 weeks to decide. I myself, would like to make my decision by the time order banks open (Early December). With that being the case, I personally want to reach back out to:
1. Koch 33 (Easton, Pa.) - my current reservation
2. Flemington Ford (NJ) - close to me, also close to our Philadelphia friends.
3. Winner Ford (De.) - can they sweeten the deal?
4. Any other Ford dealer that the group feels has been "willing" to talk. Which could include sending our boys back out to Bergey's again.

But I will say, Invoice is a good deal. 4 Door Big Bend (that I'm leaning towards) is about $800 savings over MSRP (not accounting for any..not high at Brewster... doc fees). Also throw in Squatch, Auto, V6 and my savings could easily top $1,000. So I'm definitely keeping Brewster in my back pocket, about a 2+ hour drive for me.
I'm now strongly considering basesquatch. It all depends on BNP this Friday

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Here’s a dumb question - where would I find the invoice price for the vehicle, trim, and options?
You can run some quick math in your head from our First Post.

One of those charts shows the breakdown of MSRP -3%, $1,000 Below Invoice, X-Plan. Chart below that shows MSRP... so some simple math gives you an idea.. And if I'm not mistaken, I've heard people say subtract between 3% - 9% from (assumed) package prices to get their invoice numbers.

coolrain

Badlands
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Ranger, 2014 Camaro 1LE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It isn’t conditional on the number who switch, as he told me he would honor the deal for me, even if people went elsewhere. That said, I would definately reach out before switching to confirm, and leave nothing to chance. Mention the forum and you have his exact language for what’s on offer to use when communicating with him.
When I start shopping with my B&P summary (loaded WT is the plan unless loaded BL makes more sense - so it will be at the top $ for them) I plan on giving the link to this thread and mention that they need to see the list on the first post (thank you EvlNvrDys)
... should show how serous we are
Agreed. I was catching up on the thread. I think Brewster is in the lead as of now. Only dagger is the fact that I have to do service with them. It too difficult to take a hour and a half drive, plus tolls to get there.

Any chance they can redact the 100 mile rule and let us to service elsewhere.

I know Ford sucks with giving out loaners. my audi, bmw, mazda from the past, if I did even a simple oil change they;d throw in a loaner. Ford on the other hand has always been a PITA and never offers one
After B&P I think we hit them with the mileage rule (a few of us) and see if we can't get this changed to 50 or 25....

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm now strongly considering basesquatch. It all depends on BNP this Friday
Check 3rd chart in 1st post, scroll down to MSRP -3% Comparison (you as well @Salia )

I did have MSRP & Invoice #'s in there.. so Base 2 Door is about $427 difference.. but then factor in your Squatch and anything else you add in. Could easily save upwards of $1,000 there as well. Then factor in NJ (or wherever) dealers doc fees.. $300?? compared to Brewster?

Sponsored

broncobullet

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Just found this thread. Will try to read through 90 pages, but my story: I'm in northern Westchester County. I have a First Edition reserved via Park Ford in Mahopac, NY. Just spoke with sales and they don't seem to have a locked down strategy. Seem like leaning toward MSRP; however, for First Edition, they seemed like they might mark up a bit. Wasn't happy with that.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just found this thread. Will try to read through 90 pages, but my story: I'm in northern Westchester County. I have a First Edition reserved via Park Ford in Mahopac, NY. Just spoke with sales and they don't seem to have a locked down strategy. Seem like leaning toward MSRP; however, for First Edition, they seemed like they might mark up a bit. Wasn't happy with that.
Oh yea, you are not getting any deals with the first edition. Even if we had the x-plan you couldn't use it.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Keep an eye on things here.. 90 pages will take you forever to go through. 1st post has some charts to show most of what you'll find in these pages.. right now Brewster looking good, but we'll need confirmation on FE's.

Edit: Just a side note, did a quick count (on our survey with over 100 responses), we have something like 43+ members that are in the NY, Ct, Ma, NH area alone. That right there could be a big boost for Brewster. This doesn't even account for all of the 200+ who initially filled out the poll. Hope these guys still follow this thread.

Last edited:

coolrain

Badlands
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Ranger, 2014 Camaro 1LE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
my 2 cents - get your B&P summary and start shopping with all your local dealers. Use the chart on the first page as your reference to start with......... in the case of a FE you may need to travel a bit
My big worry for all us is the bait and switch at the time of delivery seen with the C8 ("we now have an ADM due to high demand" BS etc.) - one of the big reason I want o hit a dealer with others in tow... I doubt they do that to even 5+ people from a group (start getting into a class action at that point)

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
well now... Brewster definitely seems like an option! I was starting to consider Stephen's... but that's an 8 hr drive. Brewster is only a 2.5hr drive for me, and it actually looks like cheaper doc fees. Plus I'm outside the 100 mile thing (141 miles) so I can just get it serviced locally. BOOM.

however, I keep seeing posts around this whole allocation thing. Does anyone have details around that? I would think that shouldn't matter. Ford stated you'd get your car based on timestamp. So why does allocation matter? I think it'd be pretty f'd up if Ford said to a dealer you're only getting 50 cars, and my timestamp at that dealer makes me car 51, but within the first few days, so I don't get my car till 2022? And someone else with a, say timestamp of august at a different dealer, gets their car before me? That doesn't seem right. But also maybe Ford didn't account for dealers that would be out there making these kinda deals.

Sponsored

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
On a FE expect to be raked over the coals, Cry if you find a dealership nice enough to work with you. Maybe Brewster?

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

t_liz92

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Finally filled out the survey in the first post. I’ve been following for a while but realized I never filled it out because I originally was a part of the Maryland thread.

Brewster’s is a little over 2 hrs from me but it’s a contender at this point.

Jamyers77

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have a question about the Brewster deal. Are you guys assuming ALL upgrades/add-ons are @ invoice (Sasquatch/Auto/Mid Package)? OR is it invoice for the model PLUS msrp for everything else. I read the response as the latter.
Sponsored