Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I understand service is required to be done there if within 100 miles, but is maintenance also required? It’s about 50 miles for me, I would not mind going there for repairs, but would not want to do an hour trip each time I need an oil change or other regular maintenance.
email the guy and find out. He responded pretty quickly to my email.
Sponsored

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I understand service is required to be done there if within 100 miles, but is maintenance also required? It’s about 50 miles for me, I would not mind going there for repairs, but would not want to do an hour trip each time I need an oil change or other regular maintenance.
I'll let @Bronc-OH respond to that.. He messaged me in DM with their response, and he knows better than I do.

Edit: Basically said if you go elsewhere, keep really good records. Makes it a little more difficult, but seems possible.

Like I said though, @Bronc-OH can probably explain better.

Last edited:

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I emailed McMahon Ford where my current reservation is to see one final time if they will offer anything. The best they will do is MSRP and the bronco comes with a 5 year/60k powertrain warranty. Nothing special

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'll let @Bronc-OH respond to that.. He messaged me in DM with their response, and he knows better than I do.

Edit: Basically said if you go elsewhere, keep really good records. Makes it a little more difficult, but seems possible.

Like I said though, @Bronc-OH can probably explain better.
No, You summed it up.Keep good records if you arent going with them. I also think that if you get it done at a local ford dealer, the records travel so that would be ok too. I dont think its too much to ask to go for a drive to get a oil change or maintenance done at their service center... Drop it off and go take something for a test drive or enjoy the area. Its nice up there and there are plenty of restaurants.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I asked Brewster Ford about another deposit that Ford is requiring. They are doing the minimum which is $500. My current dealer is asking for a $500 and then at ordering they want another $400 non refundable deposit.

Sponsored

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
I asked Brewster Ford about another deposit that Ford is requiring. They are doing the minimum which is $500. My current dealer is asking for a $500 and then at ordering they want another $400 non refundable deposit.
So this is a Ford deposit of 500$ or dealer? Refundable?

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So this is a Ford deposit of 500$ or dealer? Refundable?
Ford is requiring dealers to take another deposit. Probably to weed out people. I believe whether or not it's refundable is based on the dealers. Everyone I spoke to said the $500 is refundable. Just have to be careful with some dealers like my current one that is asking for another $400 at another time which is for them, not refundable. Some dealers are being sneaky. No extra deposit with Brewster Ford.

NPBronco91

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@EvlNvrDys you can remove Maguires from PA. Went back about the X-Plan and they backtracked from their statement, of course ?

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

niknailor

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Brewster Ford is sounding like the place to go. I'm up in Wappingers Falls, so I-84 is easy to get to and Brewster isn't super far lol

Sponsored

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Spoke to Brian from Brewster Ford (he was returning my call from earlier today based on the notes here) Seems like a good guy - I get what he's trying to do there at Brewster and in my 15-20 convo I'm pretty sure I've found a new home dealership. It's 35 miles from me so even if I "had" to service there I could and it wouldn't be the end of the world. My current dealer has been less than forthcoming with either info or willingness to even entertain making a forum deal for 100 more reservations.

Joe Brony

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape :(
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So for anyone who read the Brewster warranty - am I bringing it there for oil change or just repairs? What else to watch out for?

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So for anyone who read the Brewster warranty - am I bringing it there for oil change or just repairs? What else to watch out for?
Read it lol. Any other questions I would email Brewster to get the info directly from the mouth of the source. Just know that if you do not follow the maintenance exactly how the car manual says to and you don't keep documentation that the maintenance was done they will most likely and legally can deny your claim.

Attachments

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Brewster Ford is sounding like the place to go. I'm up in Wappingers Falls, so I-84 is easy to get to and Brewster isn't super far lol
So far Brewster is coming across rather appealing. Just got off the phone with @Johnny Mo , he was very impressed with them. For everyone up north of me, it's almost a no brainer. Invoice will be tough to find unless dealers start to wake up.

I would suggest anyone who is interested in Brewster, give the GM a call, @Salia posted his info a few times in here, I will add it to the main post to make it easier to find.

Edit: With the way the last 2 months has gone, it's certainly looking like Invoice will be the best we can get (but will try for better). I'd like to pick up a few dealers in the area, something middle of NJ, something South Jersey, Delaware area. Make the drives for everyone doable. We will sill if we have more luck with this.

Last edited:

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX4, BMW M550i, BMW Z4, Mini Cooper, Bronco First Edition Reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hello all. With the elimination of X-Plan. @NayNay at Leonardtown Ford has updated their offer. Here are the details copied from the other thread:

ANNOUNCEMENT - Leonardtown Ford Updates Its offer to Bronco6G Community. This is a response to Ford's statement that they will not allow X-Plan on Broncos. Highlights:

Buyers may choose between 3% OFF MSRP -OR- If you have a valid X-Plan Pin and are a Bronco 6G member 1% OVER INVOICE. Key points of the offer:

• At the time of the deal, you must show you X-Plan Pin
  • The X-Plan Pin will not be used. You can cancel it afterward and use it on another vehicle if you so choose.
  • Leonardtown Ford will share the invoice with you.
  • The destination charge is part of your invoice. It will not be added back in later to increase prices.
  • Dealer Documentation Fees will be fixed at $499.
  • You are NOT required to finance with and/or buy extras at Leonardtown, but you can if you wish.
  • This applies to all models of the Bronco EXCEPT the First Edition
Sponsored

Last edited: