Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

It's getting quiet in here. Wonder if we'll even hit 1000 pages...
AS a reminder I think several hundred pages back I said we'd hit 1000 before I got my Bronco...I unfortunately still stand by that comment.
Sponsored

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Storage tank? I'm planning on installing my air horn and will likely use a tank with a pressure switch instead of one of the upfitter switches. Also figured the tank would be better to run a line off to use for an air tool/ratchet. Will definitely be reaching out when mine arrives.
Probably won't fit in that cubby. It's only 4" deep and the arb 1 gallon has a 6.25" height so you'd have to mount it somewhere in the rear cargo area or under the vehicle somewhere. Mine is wired up to a pressure switch as well. It'll kick off when it reaches 100 or so psi I believe. I just have an aux switch wired to the relay to trigger it so its not always hot or at pressure.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Probably won't fit in that cubby. It's only 4" deep and the arb 1 gallon has a 6.25" height so you'd have to mount it somewhere in the rear cargo area or under the vehicle somewhere. Mine is wired up to a pressure switch as well. It'll kick off when it reaches 100 or so psi I believe. I just have an aux switch wired to the relay to trigger it so its not always hot or at pressure.
Yeah - I was kind of expecting to have to mount externally. I have a cousin who owns a speedshop and he does lots of custom fab, whenever I need major work done I go see him first and and I usually get to help and play with some of the cool shop toys that I could never justify in my own garage. So I see some time on the press break and having some custom brackets to mount a tank along a rail and some braided or hardlines for air to my tank, and accessory valve...although I kind of like the accessory valve tucked in back there with the compressor. I think for safety purposes I'd need to keep my pressure switch hot all the time, since it will run my air horn - in my Expedition I had a hidden switch in the center console that made the horn air switch active or regular vehicle horn, for the Braptor I'm thinking a double throw switch (on-off-on) and send std horn / air horn as the 2 legs - I never liked when I could still hear my regular horn under the air horn (I know damn ocd gets me everytime) Also was thinking of either a water separating filter on may into the tank or a water blow off on the tank. I had vapor lock on my Expedition air storage tank before I dropped a filter inline and it caused the horn to not work. We'll see - I just want a damn build date already.

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah - I was kind of expecting to have to mount externally. I have a cousin who owns a speedshop and he does lots of custom fab, whenever I need major work done I go see him first and and I usually get to help and play with some of the cool shop toys that I could never justify in my own garage. So I see some time on the press break and having some custom brackets to mount a tank along a rail and some braided or hardlines for air to my tank, and accessory valve...although I kind of like the accessory valve tucked in back there with the compressor. I think for safety purposes I'd need to keep my pressure switch hot all the time, since it will run my air horn - in my Expedition I had a hidden switch in the center console that made the horn air switch active or regular vehicle horn, for the Braptor I'm thinking a double throw switch (on-off-on) and send std horn / air horn as the 2 legs - I never liked when I could still hear my regular horn under the air horn (I know damn ocd gets me everytime) Also was thinking of either a water separating filter on may into the tank or a water blow off on the tank. I had vapor lock on my Expedition air storage tank before I dropped a filter inline and it caused the horn to not work. We'll see - I just want a damn build date already.
you could get a custom 4" diameter tank made. probably small for air tools, but should be fine for air horn. Start with an O2 tank, paint ball gun CO2, fire extinguiser...
i've seen some that size made from PVC with ~125psi burst rating.

djwils17

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Badlands, Mercury Mariner, Audi A4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

3:30am this morning! Delivery June 12-18th!!!!

Further update: It has now shipped as of this morning! 5/16

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1652534516668

Last edited:

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It's getting quiet in here. Wonder if we'll even hit 1000 pages...
AS a reminder I think several hundred pages back I said we'd hit 1000 before I got my Bronco...I unfortunately still stand by that comment.
I too mention several hundred pages back that once the majority of us get our Broncos, we would be having toi much fun with them to care to visit here as often anymore.

I logged in today because I missed you guys hysterics. (Also wanted to see if anyone was planning an OBX meet up)
Anybody get banned lately?

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I too mention several hundred pages back that once the majority of us get our Broncos, we would be having toi much fun with them to care to visit here as often anymore.

I logged in today because I missed you guys hysterics. (Also wanted to see if anyone was planning an OBX meet up)
Anybody get banned lately?
Not yet.... Well, almost a couple weeks ago, but I did NOT go any further. 😁

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

BIG game tonite KP!!!!!!!!! 😁

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Has anyone seen these yet????

I can remember back when the MOD top got the big delay I said someone will make a MOD top out of a MIC top. This is along that line, just not glass.😁

Sponsored