Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Tor148

First Edition
First Name
Tor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Braptor Bk, 21 FE RR, 15 F250,
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

why do I feel like that's @Tor148 ! He got his FE pretty early... and wasn't it blue? I can't remember, and that was like 400 pages ago.
You got me!!!!!
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 20210828_092218
Sponsored

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
any of you with rock rails add some running boards? I feel bad every time I watch my 7yr old literally climb into the bronco.

I was looking at these: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/ar-stirrup®-oem-rail-fitment-billet-aluminum-side-step-brongo6g-exclusive-part.26196/ but super pricey. But kinda look cool. But maybe a full length running board would look better? I guess it's preference.

What are other options out there? @KillerPenz didn't you add something? I swear there was a website that had a bunch of options...
Sorry bud, no rock rails here, just straight up running boards.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I juts found a new video about AOAA's new trail. says in the comments it is set to open Memorial weekend 2022. Not for the faint at heart. REALLY BIG rocks!!!!! It is way longer than I had first seen. looks like they have bail out sections and it is broken up so you do not have to run from start to finish. They have named it the Mammoth Trail.

Taking my son there on Sunday to get some ATV 4-wheelin' action in us. Plan on checking it out. 😁

Last edited:

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My god... they BUILT that trail!! That's damn impressive!
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1653144913910

Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My god... they BUILT that trail!! That's damn impressive!
1653144913910.png
Yepper. It was just a giant V with no trails on it. Too steep and loose. They used mine reclamation funds and instead of building sports fields, parking lots, strip mills, etc. They built a bad ass set of trails. 😁

Last edited:

djwils17

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Badlands, Mercury Mariner, Audi A4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great day at the New Hampshire Off-Roadeo! Rob & Jim were great Gunners on the trails very educational nice added gift for the trails in pics

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 0F7860E1-151F-4851-8661-1873AB186D90

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 5050BF05-3ED1-4C48-A873-EF2A2CD44D7F

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 4958B507-6DB8-46B7-A377-994B77E91297

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 9B2651E9-EE4A-43D8-A5D1-BE72A467760A

Last edited:

djwils17

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Badlands, Mercury Mariner, Audi A4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wasn't able to get a railcar number but even better Ford Chat was able to tell me my Bronco was received at Ramp 46 in Albany NY its only a 100 or so miles from its final destination!!! hopefully it will get there before my 6/12-6/18 Ford Estimated date! Built 5/13 - Shipped 5/16

poconochris

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Do you think Brewster would have an idea if my Bronco would be built this year? I would think they would know how many were delivered and how many they are getting month. I'm in a car crunch and need a car.

Sponsored

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Do you think Brewster would have an idea if my Bronco would be built this year? I would think they would know how many were delivered and how many they are getting month. I'm in a car crunch and need a car.
I doubt they'd be able to give you an exact date. Maybe a rough idea based on where you are in line. Still be a crap shoot though.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Last I spoke to Brian they had 26 coming in this next batch, which included 3 Raptors (not mine) and also did not include any stuck on dirt mountain that they were already allocated for.

GiddyUp’21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander (2nd car while waiting 4 Bronco)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Last I spoke to Brian they had 26 coming in this next batch, which included 3 Raptors (not mine) and also did not include any stuck on dirt mountain that they were already allocated for.
I was told 26 also. Not clear whether that is the two-month production window total or just the first month’s worth. Salesperson said “for this month” over the phone but I’m pretty sure the 26 is through the end of June window.

I had to replace a car in February as my 2008 Infiniti was having rusted out frame issues and sadly had to go a few months before schedule. So I bought a two year old Toyota as a bridge car and hope to God that I don’t have to put any money into it beyond gas and oil changes before trading it in for a 2022 Bronco.

@Ford Motor Company, please, please be nice and deliver mine this model year!

poconochris

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks guys, was about 120 on their list at one point in time. I would think my number is coming up. I know I might get slowed by options but hopefully get my build picked soon. Brewster getting 26 is a good amount. I tried calling a few times but can't seem to reach Mike.

The old '05 Trail blazer I got from my Dad's passing a few years ago, finally gave up the ghost. It only had 52k but was rusting out underneath. First power steering lines, then brake lines, frame... Brakes were always screwy on that vehicle.

Johnny, hopefully you get your Raptor soon. Thanks for all you did and I hope your Rangers win!