Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey everyone, just wanted to share my experience from the Off-Roadeo in NH from July 12th. First off, if you're debating whether to do it, you need to. Awesome experience and well worth the 6 hour drive up from NJ that we did. Woke up the next day and wish I could do it again. Totally surpassed anything I was expecting to get out of the experience. Our guide Evan was awesome and very helpful teaching everyone what this thing can do starting out on the ORX course.
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? img_2400-

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? img_2402-

That's my wife driving it currently in the ORX course. Threw her into the fire trying out the teeter-tottering bit to check out the Stabar-disconnect feature. Handled it like a seasoned off roader but hasn't so much as climbed a curb at Wegman's.
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? img_6009-

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? img_6011-

I got to do the rock climb trying out the 1 pedal drive and trail control (cruise control)
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? img_6020-

I personally have a 4 door Badlands but decided to check out what the 2 door had to offer on the trail drive. It seemed pretty bullet proof and a rolling cheat code with Sasquatch.
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? img_2407-

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? img_6025-

Here's some photos from the day and a collection of videos I took. Photos really flatten out the terrain in most cases but the inclinometer on the dash was reading mid to high 20 degrees in some parts.
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? img_6026-

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? img_6035-

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? img_6038-

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? img_6043-

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? img_6044-

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? img_6046-

Took the ski lift up to the top of Gunstock MTN for lunch. Amazing views on an amazing summer day
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? img_6027-

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? img_2409-

So yeah definitely attend one of these (NH is the best in my unbiased opinion haha) if you're on the fence about it. Once Ford opens this up to non owners, they're going to have more interested buyers for sure. Great sales tool if it can get my wife to now want one for herself. Also, if any of you are going soon let me know. I wanted to ask if you could get me some more merch (kids wanting their own match water bottle, blah blah blah) and I'll venmo or whatever you back. Thanks!
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? img_2419-

Last edited:

Tor148

First Edition
First Name
Tor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Braptor Bk, 21 FE RR, 15 F250,
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Tor148

First Edition
First Name
Tor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hey everyone, just wanted to share my experience from the Off-Roadeo in NH from July 12th. First off, if you're debating whether to do it, you need to. Awesome experience and well worth the 6 hour drive up from NJ that we did. Woke up the next day and wish I could do it again. Totally surpassed anything I was expecting to get out of the experience. Our guide Evan was awesome and very helpful teaching everyone what this thing can do starting out on the ORX course.

That's my wife driving it currently in the ORX course. Threw her into the fire trying out the teeter-tottering bit to check out the Stabar-disconnect feature. Handled it like a seasoned off roader but hasn't so much as climbed a curb at Wegman's.

I got to do the rock climb trying out the 1 pedal drive and trail control (cruise control)

I personally have a 4 door Badlands but decided to check out what the 2 door had to offer on the trail drive. It seemed pretty bullet proof and a rolling cheat code with Sasquatch.

Here's some photos from the day and a collection of videos I took. Photos really flatten out the terrain in most cases but the inclinometer on the dash was reading mid to high 20 degrees in some parts.

Took the ski lift up to the top of Gunstock MTN for lunch. Amazing views on an amazing summer day

So yeah definitely attend one of these (NH is the best in my unbiased opinion haha) if you're on the fence about it. Once Ford opens this up to non owners, they're going to have more interested buyers for sure. Great sales tool if it can get my wife to now want one for herself. Also, if any of you are going soon let me know. I wanted to ask if you could get me some more merch (kids wanting their own match water bottle, blah blah blah) and I'll venmo or whatever you back. Thanks!

I went last month and had a blast
Drove the lead vehicle with Evan, great guy.
Would recommend!

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base

Did it today with Jordan. Good time. On the down side, we discovered heated seats. Gonna cost me...

Sponsored

teevan

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
img_2400-jpg.jpg

img_2402-jpg.jpg

img_6009-jpg.jpg

img_6011-jpg.jpg

img_6020-jpg.jpg

img_2407-jpg.jpg

img_6025-jpg.jpg

img_6026-jpg.jpg

img_6035-jpg.jpg

img_6038-jpg.jpg

img_6043-jpg.jpg

img_6044-jpg.jpg

img_6046-jpg.jpg

img_6027-jpg.jpg

img_2409-jpg.jpg

img_2419-jpg.jpg

I drove with Evan back in November since I went solo and he needed to ride somewhere. Good guy, and a great experience. And he let me open the engine up a bit on the "fast" part of the day since he was with me...

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Tor148

First Edition
First Name
Tor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
How did the ATV ride go?????

:unsure: ......... or did I miss it???
It went good for the 1st 4 - 5 hours. Then disaster struck.
Ate some lunch went out again, going up an incline a little too fast I blasted a rock, put a nice dent in my front wheel. Luckily bead never broke. Shortly after that my son's quad wouldn't go forward... Turns out he had a bunch of water in the drive belt housing (Polaris Phoenix 200),had to tow his ass all the way out. BTW, figured out that's what it was when I got home and called bike mechanic friend (1st time it happened so I was clueless). Got home tore it apart and it worked fine after that.

So all in all, it was a pretty good day. But man, Lost Trails is very rocky and bumpy. I think for next trip I'd like to find something a little smoother where we can open it up on occasion.

Sponsored

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs