Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Had anyone actually determined the difference between sport and Baja?
Baja is like a track mode in a sports car. More aggressive, higher shift points, less computer nanny intervention.
Sponsored

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Baja is like a track mode in a sports car. More aggressive, higher shift points, less computer nanny intervention.
Right. Isn't that what sport mode is?

At least that's what it feels like to me. More aggressive, higher shift points, tighter steering.

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Right. Isn't that what sport mode is?

At least that's what it feels like to me. More aggressive, higher shift points, tighter steering.
Yes, but Baja is even more on top of Sport mode. It doesn't want to shift until 5000 rpm.
I haven't figured out which steering mode Baja uses. (comfort, normal, or sport)
Sand mode also holds the gears longer, like sport, but doesn't use the same throttle tuning as Sport. I think it might use the normal throttle tuning.

MtnRanger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Interested to see the difference in my manual badlands if it ever comes. Can a base sasquatch get Baja mode with forscan?

Sponsored

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Interested to see the difference in my manual badlands if it ever comes. Can a base sasquatch get Baja mode with forscan?
I didn't pay too much attention to thread, but I think there was a Base that enabled every GOAT mode.
The only concern would be if a GOAT mode requires some hardware option. That doesn't seem to be the case. The Bronco programming appears to be smart enough to not error if, e.g., you enable Mud&Ruts and you don't have a rear locker, even if rear-locker-engaged is a default setting of the mode.
I suppose that similar to how Sport mode defaults to 2H if you don't have the advanced t-case with 4A.

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hey @PowPow, drive down to Fred Beans in Doylestown and punch someone in the face for me! 🤬 🤬

Car salespeople really piss me off.

Ask if they have something in stock and you get.... When can you come in? Well, do you have any in stock available for sale.... Yeah a Wildtrak and a Big Bend, when can you come in? Well, can I take it home today or is it your demo? It's our demo available in February, when do you want to come in? I don't want to, February too far out.... Where are you going to find one sooner? IN MY DRIVEWAY!! *click* 🤬🤬🤬🤬

That's my nicer version of the story.
Wow
That’s ridiculous

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hey @PowPow, drive down to Fred Beans in Doylestown and punch someone in the face for me! 🤬 🤬

Car salespeople really piss me off.

Ask if they have something in stock and you get.... When can you come in? Well, do you have any in stock available for sale.... Yeah a Wildtrak and a Big Bend, when can you come in? Well, can I take it home today or is it your demo? It's our demo available in February, when do you want to come in? I don't want to, February too far out.... Where are you going to find one sooner? IN MY DRIVEWAY!! *click* 🤬🤬🤬🤬

That's my nicer version of the story.
yeah, sorry, I could've saved you the phone call and told you they don't have any. Sales guy told me I was his first sold Bronco, and about the 5th's for the entire store. (not including the 2 demo's) So they must not have a lot of abandoneds or early reservations.

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Oh Jesus, AGAIN????
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1638245114776

Sponsored

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

yeah, sorry, I could've saved you the phone call and told you they don't have any. Sales guy told me I was his first sold Bronco, and about the 5th's for the entire store. (not including the 2 demo's) So they must not have a lot of abandoneds or early reservations.
This white 4 door showed up at Beans today, I was just driving by and, fortunately, it was a red light and I got a pic.
The Rapid Red 2 dr Wildtrack they had there was sweet, but not $82k sweet. The AMB BB is still there, marked up $10k.
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1638245576858

Last edited:

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This white 4 door showed up at Beans today, I was just driving by and, fortunately, it was a red light and I got a pic.
The Rapid Red 2 dr Wildtrack they had there was sweet, but not $82k sweet. The AMB BB is still there, marked up $10k.
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1638245576858
Well look at that. Big ol sign says retail too.

Guess they did have an abandoned. Wonder how much they're making that up. And who will buy it.

White looks sweet.