Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just talked to the Rough Country folks - they pushed back the timeline of the intro of the hidden winch kit for the MOD bumper to January. My Warn VR EVO 10-S is arriving today, the controller relocation kit for it is probably tomorrow, and who knows when for the KR Off-road mount and ARB compressor.

The Rockslide Engineering steps are backordered as well. I need some good projects to occupy my free time. I'm going to have to start looking at cleaning up and organizing my shop, and I'd really rather work on the Bronco... ;-).

Maybe I'll make one of those 4 wheel inflator/deflator kits with Flexzilla hoses...
Sponsored

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just talked to the Rough Country folks - they pushed back the timeline of the intro of the hidden winch kit for the MOD bumper to January. My Warn VR EVO 10-S is arriving today, the controller relocation kit for it is probably tomorrow, and who knows when for the KR Off-road mount and ARB compressor.

The Rockslide Engineering steps are backordered as well. I need some good projects to occupy my free time. I'm going to have to start looking at cleaning up and organizing my shop, and I'd really rather work on the Bronco... ;-).

Maybe I'll make one of those 4 wheel inflator/deflator kits with Flexzilla hoses...
Yeah, everything is soooo slow. Which, I guess I get. It's all new. lots od demand to try and keep up with.

I ordered fog lights from 4x4 truck led on black friday, radio silence. I was getting all ptsd-y from what we just went through with Ford, so I contacted them asking what's up. Said they're waiting on lights from Diode Dynamics.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have a Badlands w/Lux and all I have are a regular mirror with a blind-spot warning system in it. No 'secondary' mirrors - they probably added their own.
I think it's a base thing. Was it a base? Or a without mid package thing.

I have mid, and I have the blind spot indicators.
I have mid which has indicators (the yellow light) but I don't have the mini mirrors. I want to add those too, it's a big problem from my point of view.
extra wide angle mini mirrors only come on Broncos that don't have blind spot monitor / electronics.

you'd probably need to do something custom to get both.
I did take a pic. It's the one on the right. I don't know which trim that is. Custom tires and wheels. Felt weird peering Into their windows so I didn't. Guessing it's just a lower package that didn't have sensors, so they gave them mini mirrors like @Merc4x4 suggests

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 20211206_090037

And if you're wondering, he's the one that parked like a dick. So to park next to him, I had to too 😖

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I did take a pic. It's the one on the right. I don't know which trim that is. Custom tires and wheels. Felt weird peering Into their windows so I didn't. Guessing it's just a lower package that didn't have sensors, so they gave them mini mirrors like @Merc4x4 suggests

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 20211206_090037

And if you're wondering, he's the one that parked like a dick. So to park next to him, I had to too 😖
It's a BB.

Yeah, I guess it's a BB without mid.

He's like the lil bro of the OBX. So cute you 2 hanging out. like close siblings.

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Okay here's a good place to ask because gen pop are hyenas

I parked at work next to another Bronco. Noticed they had the blind spot mini mirrors within their side mirrors. My OBX doesn't have that. I just get the sensor and indicator.

Is that because they have mid package or whatever ?
Yes it's a mid package thing.

I didn't want the blind spotonitor, God forbid someone blasts your mirror and it's now like a $700+ mirror. BIL had that happen to his old F-150.

So I was happy my Base didn't have it, and I prefer the extra blind spot mirror, because yes, huge blind spot in that Badlands I had for a week.

Also, when I did the Big Bend order (that BIL took) didn't want the blind spot monitor. either, so left off mid package.

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yes it's a mid package thing.

I didn't want the blind spotonitor, God forbid someone blasts your mirror and it's now like a $700+ mirror. BIL had that happen to his old F-150.

So I was happy my Base didn't have it, and I prefer the extra blind spot mirror, because yes, huge blind spot in that Badlands I had for a week.

Also, when I did the Big Bend order (that BIL took) didn't want the blind spot monitor. either, so left off mid package.
... I lowkey kinda want that little mirror

Sponsored

BigBronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado, 2021 XC90
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sorry Yuppy! But you got what you got! 😁

Only us peasants who don't need electronics to help us drive get cool shit like that! :devilish:
speaking of being bougie...

I don't think I can remember the last time I owned a car with manual seats... This whole time (all 700 miles) I've been like "this seat is high". I legit couldn't see traffic lights when I was stopped at them. And I'm not that tall at all (6ft). I thought it was this way to give you better 'sight on the trail'. However, this morning on my Starbucks run, I realized that the lever in the middle raises and lowers your seat. So much better!

This will also help knowing this this weekend... my FIL is 6ft 8in. I was worried I was going to have to open the soft top up for him to fit in. 😂

I like BLIS. Tahoe has it, so I'm used to checking it.

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
speaking of being bougie...

I don't think I can remember the last time I owned a car with manual seats... This whole time (all 700 miles) I've been like "this seat is high". I legit couldn't see traffic lights when I was stopped at them. And I'm not that tall at all (6ft). I thought it was this way to give you better 'sight on the trail'. However, this morning on my Starbucks run, I realized that the lever in the middle raises and lowers your seat. So much better!

This will also help knowing this this weekend... my FIL is 6ft 8in. I was worried I was going to have to open the soft top up for him to fit in. 😂

I like BLIS. Tahoe has it, so I'm used to checking it.
Man, you havre got to spend more time in your Bronco! I was the same - first time in "I can't remember how long" that I have had a car (that I owned) that did not have power seats. One of the first things I did at the Bronco preview days was to sit and see how much of a pain it was to manually adjust the seat height. I do use a position that is very different from my Volvo XC90 - I sit closer and probably a bit more upright. At 6'2" (but all torso as my inseam is only 32") I'm very comfortable, and on the one or two times my wife has driven, she didn't need to move the seat, so memory seats are not missed whatsoever!

BigBronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado, 2021 XC90
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I do use a position that is very different from my Volvo XC90 - I sit closer and probably a bit more upright. At 6'2" (but all torso as my inseam is only 32") I'm very comfortable, and on the one or two times my wife has driven, she didn't need to move the seat, so memory seats are not missed whatsoever!
So you have the same name, we're about the same height and we both have XC90s and Broncos?

Spider-Man-meme.jpg

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So you have the same name, we're about the same height and we both have XC90s and Broncos?

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? Spider-Man-meme
Haha. Reminds me. I get to see Spiderman this afternoon on IMAX.
Nobody better spoil anything for me. I'm avoiding social media today. I'll be damned if B6G of all places is where the movie's surprises are spoiled for me! 😣
Sponsored