Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I did. Or rather, I switched to that. Originally I was a wildtrak with mod top. Then switched to mod top after Ford sent the email about the 200k points
If you switched after it will probably prevent you from getting the 200k points. Otherwise everyone else could've done the same thing 🤷‍♂️
Sponsored

BroncoPA65

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Fords & VW's
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was looking for this:

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? Screenshot_20211230-204818_Outlook

I guess maybe they just didn't print it on the sticker they put on the car...

Looks like blend was 11/23... then based on how long it took mine to get to me, accounting for holidays... probably got to the dealership week of 12/13.

So it's been sitting out there with $20k markup for about 2 weeks... unless of course there was some back and forth with the original reservation placer and they ended up not being able to buy it?

Had to be a customer order... who orders a engine heat block? we don't live in Alaska... It's Dec 30th and 50 degrees out today. Barely, if ever do we drop below 0. anyway...

window etching... so annoying. Annoyed I have those stickers on my windows. at least I didn't pay for it. 😒
What is this "window etching" people talk about? I don't know what that is.

Sponsored

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

They can etch the bronco's vin into the corner of the windows. It supposedly reduces the possibility that a thief will steal your Bronco and sell your windows.
In reality, it's a way for a dealership to make an extra few hundred bucks.... legally.

faziorf

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2DR OBX AMB
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
They can etch the bronco's vin into the corner of the windows. It supposedly reduces the possibility that a thief will steal your Bronco and sell your windows.
In reality, it's a way for a dealership to make an extra few hundred bucks.... legally.
there was a time when Insurance companies would give a pretty decent reduction if window etching was in place. And here in NJ every little bit counted! Not sure if it’s still a thing though.

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
there was a time when Insurance companies would give a pretty decent reduction if window etching was in place. And here in NJ every little bit counted! Not sure if it’s still a thing though.
They do to a certain degree. But in reality, it really is nothing more than a money grab by the dealerships. Fred Beans and Fullerton are both famous for doing that.

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here's my analogy

"So, you like those Levi' jeans, huh? That looks like the last pair - you may be in luck!"
"What do you mean, they are my size,, I'm going to buy them..."
"Well, seeing as you REALLY want them, and they are the last ones, that'll be $150 for that pair"
"WTF! It says $34.99 on the sign!"
"Yeah, but that was before we customized them. See, we are going to take a pen and write your initials on the inside of them on the pocket..." That way, if anyone steals them, you can be sure they are yours."

Sponsored