Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am just beyond getting pissed anymore. I have said in other threads even if I have to wait until the last Bronc is built to get it, I will wait. Another dealer down the road a little further had a Wildtrack with no options for MSRP (49K) and when I called about it .............. sold.

So, it just seems that the stars need to align before I see my Bronc, therefore I have decided to just sit by a quietly wait my turn. Someday they have to get around to fulfilling my res.
If it helps the wait... Check out my $40 Amazon pod lights @BAUS67. Can also see my $30 Amazon driving lights in the bumper! Who needs name brand expensive shit? 😁

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 20220108_145812
Sponsored

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The thread doesn’t show on the general forum board which makes it hard to find 😒

is there anyway to change that?
Subscribe to the thread and select e-mail notifications. That's the best way to see any updates.

Normally, I just hit the 'What's new' tab and scroll until I find a thread that interests me. I'm still here daily even tho my Bronco be could be delayed for a year ++.... waitin' for the dream.
Some good stuff does pop up, like the Lite Brite vid of rock crawling their new Bronco. It's worth checking out:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...lands-sasquatch-sand-hollow-lite-brite.32936/

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If it helps the wait... Check out my $40 Amazon pod lights @BAUS67. Can also see my $30 Amazon driving lights in the bumper! Who needs name brand expensive shit? 😁

20220108_145812.jpg

Hell yeah it helps. I still surf here all the time to get my daily fix. ADV fiberglass has been keeping me more pumped than Ford lately. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Looks good buddy, how's that Squatch been treating you??? .................still getting water in your door????

Ducky

Wildtrak
First Name
L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Anyone still waiting on delivery to Brewster?
I'm sure there's plenty of people at Brewster still waiting. I'm a July 15 reservation with a Wildtrak and MIC top + many constraints. I'm basically over getting annoyed since it's out of my control. Guess I'll get it when I get it. 🤷‍♂️
It helps seeing you guys that did take delivery enjoying it though. Keep the pictures coming. (y)

Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Aug res here too.... 2 dr BaseSquatch. I ordered with a local dealer, Chapman, before all the out-of state flockers (did I spell that right, haha) jumped in. I'm currently #143 on their list, they may get 56 more this year. wtf Ford. I'm hoping things will improve at Ford as far as building the damn things and getting them to res holders. I just have to wait, maybe a miracle will happen.

I'm dealers first res out of 20. They have received 2 so far. 2DR Basesquatch as well here. :) I went V-6 also.
I like to think of it as a Basetrak. 😁

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I'm still waiting - Early Aug res. won't likely see it until Jun/Jul since I am a hardtop hold out. Did switch to BL from WT though - the lack of attention to the awful interior in the WT and the enabling of Sport mode via ForScan got me changed over. Doesn't matter much anyway since I'll likely only have it for 6 months until the Braptor arrives.

FellowM3

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 22' Braptor, 2020 BMW M340
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Yes I did. Day 2 res. Switching to soft top did the trick
Im a day 1 res and still havent received anything yet. Im getting a little annoyed waiting. Im a 2.7L Lux an hard top.

How did you go about switching to a soft top? Im also with brewster and I might go this route to help get mine built

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Im a day 1 res and still havent received anything yet. Im getting a little annoyed waiting. Im a 2.7L Lux an hard top.

How did you go about switching to a soft top? Im also with brewster and I might go this route to help get mine built
Ask your sales guy and they can do it in a jiffy

Hard top is THE BIGGEST CONSTRAINT

If you have 2 door, you're shit out of luck

Sponsored

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base

mattm54

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
You don't want cheap lights... You got an FE! Drop some cash on it!

Let me go get the links and I'll edit this post.. Think I got the prices backwards.

Pod lights: https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07ZDDVF5K?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title

Bumper lights:https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01LMSN1ZY?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title
all my money went to the FE... Plus i have to buy @Rob1135ny beers all the time as he always seems to ”accidentally” leave his wallet home

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It's actually not how cheap the light is it is the type of LED used.

I sell Ridgid cubes for what like 250/300 bucks.

House brand lights, made with the same LED's (cree), looks just like a Ridgid. 130

Just need to make sure it is quality for a good price. Not cheap quality and cheap price. 😁
Sponsored