Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well to be honest the internet has destroyed this business over the years. Bets I could do is $300 shipped to you. Should be 320 + shipping but I could do the 300 shipped and keep my job. 😁
You dont work for Quadratec do you? Is this What you mean with the internet?
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1642128881090
Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You dont work for Quadratec do you? Is this What you mean with the internet?
1642128881090.png

Nope don't work for Quadratech. 😁 And yes that is EXACTLY what I mean. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I work for A&A Auto Stores. 18 stores in eastern PA. The A stands for Amato as in the NHRA top fuel dragster Joe Amato. His dad started the A&A chain in Moosic PA and then Joe needed a place to store, work on, and stock parts for his drag racing fix. So he started Keystone Automotive Operations. KAO is my warehouse and A&A is like the retail side of KAO.

Home (aaautostores.com)

Long story short I still have to buy from my warehouse and then sell to customer so it's not like I am buying direct from the manufacturers. Everyone wants a piece of the pie so on most things any more I have a hard time giving big breaks on pricing because the internet has gouged the fuck out of the margin.

That 287 is basically my cost from warehouse. I get fired for selling at "cost". 😁

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nope don't work for Quadratech. 😁 And yes that is EXACTLY what I mean. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I work for A&A Auto Stores. 18 stores in eastern PA. The A stands for Amato as in the NHRA top fuel dragster Joe Amato. His dad started the A&A chain in Moosic PA and then Joe needed a place to store, work on, and stock parts for his drag racing fix. So he started Keystone Automotive Operations. KAO is my warehouse and A&A is like the retail side of KAO.

Home (aaautostores.com)

Long story short I still have to buy from my warehouse and then sell to customer so it's not like I am buying direct from the manufacturers. Everyone wants a piece of the pie so on most things any more I have a hard time giving big breaks on pricing because the internet has gouged the fuck out of the margin.

That 287 is basically my cost from warehouse. I get fired for selling at "cost". 😁
Understood man, love to see brick and mortar stores around tbh. I find it disgusting how the internet has turned us into such a "I need it now, too my door" population.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Home (aaautostores.com)

Ohhh - we are gonna have alot to talk about when my Bronco arrives. Do you do volume discounts? :cool:

Sponsored

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

#875... This place is slowing down in "post quantity" since some of us got ours.

I hope that everyone gets theirs soon!
Pretty sure I'll be pretty close to last

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yup. Not like the ol days.

Part of me knows tho, that somewhere out there in CT there's this nurse dude out there racing Jeeps off the line while giving them the finger, and I know all is right in the world.

Ford2201

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-150 - 2014 JKU - 1997 TJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Very slow lately. I’m still lurking for ideas as I creep closer to my my alleged 01/20 production date.

Sponsored

robtraut

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
#875... This place is slowing down in "post quantity" since some of us got ours.

I hope that everyone gets theirs soon!
I’ve definitely been on less. It‘s been frustrating for me getting on here to look at news when I’m looking at 2023 or 2024 delivery.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Waiting for my Sport, my Bronco and my Raptor are trying my patience - the thing that will suck after that is getting in line behind anyone looking for aftermarket parts then. It just doesn't end does it?
Sponsored