Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Heading out to pick my baby from Brewster. Still have an hour drive a head. Hope no surprises when I get there. Any last words of wisdom? 😅
When you leave there, “drive it like you stole it”…😁
Sponsored

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Heading out to pick my baby from Brewster. Still have an hour drive a head. Hope no surprises when I get there. Any last words of wisdom? 😅
Check that radiator hose that on some Broncos has been close to the pulleys.
Other then that, I got nothing. Seems pretty much everyone has been happy with Brewster to this point.
Enjoy!
Edit: almost forgot.... Give us some pics!

Sponsored

faziorf

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2DR OBX AMB
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm confused, too many reflections... What is the 2nd pic of?

Edit: is that a broken iPhone?
Looks like a chip on the windshield on the ride home, taking a picture of it in the garage. Just a guess though.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Looks like a bullseye on the windshield

mrxg78

Badlands
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Like they said before, I bullseye on the windshield. I had just left the dealer 10 minutes prior.

At least this way I got it out of my system 😅

mrxg78

Badlands
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like a chip on the windshield on the ride home, taking a picture of it in the garage. Just a guess though.

Right on 😅

Dambro

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Brewster has been very slow with replies if any at all. But last week I was told ”for the first bunch of 2022 Broncos we got 9 allocations and have a master list with 121 builds.” They also stated if they keep getting 9 allocations it will take roughly another year to complete that list. On the bright side they will honor the price agreement into 2023.

Sponsored

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Every couple of weeks my wife and I just take the Bronco back into the Pineland's trails that are very near to us. Today we were taking a simple route down Glossy Sprung Rd (just off Carranza) and headed down to Hampton Furnace and back out to 206. Simple ride, nothing really but sandy dirt road and potholes the Bronco laughs at.

Deciding it was still too soon to head back to the house, we went south on 206 and turned in at Dutchtown to head back toward home in the swamps and roads above Atsion Lake. Turned on Fleming Pike and took the left fork (cause that was the one marked as MVU on Gaia. HUGE mistake. It only had track from ATVs and for good reason. Was too narrow, and so I made the right to head toward Railroad/Raritan but ran into some swamp deeper than we were going to take without another vehicle to pull us out. Returned via the segment that was supposedly not for vehicle use, but it was far better.

Got a lot of MIC pinstriping. I'm sure it will rub out, but the good news is that the paint was not damaged at all. Maybe it was the ceramic coating, but whatever, I was relieved.

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? IMG_6951

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Brewster has been very slow with replies if any at all. But last week I was told ”for the first bunch of 2022 Broncos we got 9 allocations and have a master list with 121 builds.” They also stated if they keep getting 9 allocations it will take roughly another year to complete that list. On the bright side they will honor the price agreement into 2023.
Hopefully the latest news on how many hardtops they can crank out per day changes that a bit, but even with 2-3 more units per month it'll still be MY23 before I see mine - possibly even have my Braptor before that. The shitty part of the whole thing at that point is that the Bronco will be approaching its mid generation refresh and start seeing some new cool features....this whole thing has been a fucking dumpster fire from Ford

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
my son just got home and I showed him the new Raptor... his first response is "oh it doesn't say Bronco on the front? That Ford has got to go". 😂 😂 😂

can't say I disagree. I know why they did it, but not a fan.

That thing does look badass though. A bit much for my liking, but that's a f'n machine.
Sponsored