Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thought we got emails stating this…will look back at mine
Yeah. I checked. It doesn't clearly say who provides the points. Just that we're entitled.

I guess I can call the marketing line. But I know they'll tell me the dealer. So maybe I just tell them I called the marketing line, 😆.
Sponsored

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah. I checked. It doesn't clearly say who provides the points. Just that we're entitled.

I guess I can call the marketing line. But I know they'll tell me the dealer. So maybe I just tell them I called the marketing line, 😆.
The dealer “activates” them in the system, but they are coming from Ford. I texted Tom at Chapman when mine hadn’t shown up after a couple weeks and he took care of it right away.

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The dealer “activates” them in the system, but they are coming from Ford. I texted Tom at Chapman when mine hadn’t shown up after a couple weeks and he took care of it right away.
Yeah. I know that. My dealer doesn't. Haha.

So I was just hoping there's something started somewhere that I can use to prove to him what he should know.

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah. I know that. My dealer doesn't. Haha.

So I was just hoping there's something started somewhere that I can use to prove to him what he should know.
Send Angry/Killer over to give him one of his love-tap reminders 🤣

Sponsored

BroncoPA65

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Fords & VW's
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I dunno... All I know is that I've got 42,000 points. I believe that's what I'm entitled to at this point. I never changed my order and got a '21 so I guess I'm good with that considering what others didn't get!

I'm weary of reading through the timeline of point things to see if I should have more! Hahaha

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I dunno... All I know is that I've got 42,000 points. I believe that's what I'm entitled to at this point. I never changed my order and got a '21 so I guess I'm good with that considering what others didn't get!

I'm weary of reading through the timeline of point things to see if I should have more! Hahaha
If I remember, I thought the extra 20k was for early reservations for the long wait 🤷‍♂️

mattm54

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
@teevan @Vigor if you are on facebook, message this guy Benjamin Gardner your Ford Pass Points number and ask him to redeem your points... he will handle for you... if you are not on facebook i can message him for you... he says "when you message me, tell me your FordPass Id number and your approximate time date of delivery"

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1643718014623

mattm54

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

If you reserved a bronco prior to Dec 15 2020 you are entitled to 20k more points.. check out my other post above on how to redeem if your dealer isn't helping.

Last edited:

Sponsored

teevan

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@teevan @Vigor if you are on facebook, message this guy Benjamin Gardner your Ford Pass Points number and ask him to redeem your points... he will handle for you... if you are not on facebook i can message him for you... he says "when you message me, tell me your FordPass Id number and your approximate time date of delivery"

Will do, this is awesome. Thanks for the help!

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

I received all my points after persistent pestering, but this is a great tip. Thanks for sharing!

BigBronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado, 2021 XC90
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If you reserved a bronco prior to Dec 15 2020 you are entitled to 20k more points.. check out my other post above on how to redeem if your dealer isn't helping.
I could be wrong, but this is what I recall. The FordPass 20K was offered as of May 21st to all reservation holders who were not already scheduled. That last piece doesn't appear in the language shared above, but I recall that being the case when I asked about it last year. Since I was scheduled in April 2021 I did not get the extra 20K.

I'm going to hop on Facebook and see if Ben Gardner can make it happen.

Update: Ben already messaged me he would try...even though he's still home getting ready for work. Now that's a sales guy

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

PowPow