Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

• Banned
Demo units in the general area:

East Coast/Tri-State Group Buying List

Dealer Information: (As good deals come along, I'll post contact info for them here)

@Johnny Mo is handling the group for the Brewster Ford Deal. Here is his Original Post Please see for more information on steps to proceed with this deal.

Cut off date to switch to Brewster: 1/18/20 (deal extended) Deal now closed. **If interested reach out to @Johnny Mo to see availability. No guarantee.

Side note: when sending DM to @Johnny Mo make sure there is a space between Johnny & Mo. Another member here same name, no space, not part of group. **Must DM Johnny Mo to get on list!!

Brian Nugent| General Sales Manager
Brewster Ford
1024 Route 22, Brewster, NY 10509
O: 845.279.2992 ext 111| C: 845.531.8101
Email: [email protected]

Brewester Ford Invoice Deal Survey
Brewster Ford is offering Invoice pricing. (First Edition is INCLUDED in this pricing)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leonardtown Ford
Leonardtown, Md.

(2) Offers:
3% Below MSRP + $499 Doc Fee
1% Above Invoice (Must show valid x-plan pin) + $499 Doc Fee
Also has discounts on Accessories.

If anything is listed incorrectly, hopefully NayNay will set me straight.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Winner Ford
Dover, De.
Patrick Shuey: [email protected]
$1,000 Accessory Credit (Must mention Bronco6G Group) + $595 Doc Fee

Bergey's Ford
Ambler or Landsdale, Pa.

$500 Below MSRP + $389 Doc Fee + $1,000 Deposit

Dave Smite Ford
Buffalo, NY
Invoice Pricing
That's all info I have, here is link to the thread: Dave Smith Ford

Van Bortel Ford
Rochester, NY
Invoice pricing
see this thread for more info: Van Bortel
- All Broncos including the FE will be at INVOICE
- Dealer Doc fee is $75
- Drive away tag is $20ish if you need it
- If you are not local like myself then sales tax, local fees will NOT be collected. You will be responsible for sales tax and any fees when you get home. Of course, if you do reside in NY then VB is required by law to collect sales tax and any fees NY charges.
- If you do NOT have a reservation yet then use this link >> https://www.vanbortelford.net/2021-Ford-Bronco.html
- If you already have a reservation and want to switch to VB, then Mother Ford has to switch your reservation

Chapman Ford
Horsham, Pa.
link to "unlocked" thread MY 22/23
link to now "locked" thread Use at your own risk
If you are ok with waiting, we would like to offer you the following for a 2022/2023 Bronco...

New reservations & TRANSFERS made on 1/19/2021 or later and converted before 03/19/2021:

3% under invoice OR invoice plus free shipping to your door*

No additional dealer addons...only add your tax/tags & pa doc($394)

Only $100 deposit required

Edit: (8:17 am, 10/12/20) Updated Bronco Buyers list, as well as Bronco Dealers list with an update to Winner Ford.

NorthEast Granger Group Buy & Ship

Surveys:

Bergey's Ford - What's your minimum deal? (closed, best deal was I think $500 off MSRP)

All American Ford (Old Bridge, NJ) (closed, All American only doing x-plan)

East Coast Bronco Buyers (buyers survey for entire group)

(11/24/20) Edit: Attaching my Quick Price Calculator which includes some of our current offers. It appears to check out, but it's meant to give you a rough idea of cost & payments, there is the possibility that a calculation could be off. Use at YOUR OWN RISK.
Sponsored

Attachments

Last edited:

Joe Brony

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape :(
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think we would need 40 to get a decent discount.

I’m in. NJ. 4 door.

backup option: we can jump onto the MD/VA group and hope that the dealer is on our side of DC

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

• Banned
I think we would need 40 to get a decent discount.

I’m in. NJ. 4 door.

backup option: we can jump onto the MD/VA group and hope that the dealer is on our side of DC
Yeah I was considering the MD/VA group. Last place I saw still a 4+ hour drive (not bad), but I'd like something a little closer. I bet we can get 40 peeps in this are alone.

Googz13

Base
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am in NY and would join in, not really interested in going as far as MD or VA. I spoke with Healy Ford in Goshen NY and All American Ford in Paramus. Both said they won't charge ADM. Not sure how much their doc fee will be. I have my reservation with Scarsdale Ford and they said they could not give me pricing information, which is telling me they're charging ADM.

Sponsored
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

• Banned
That's 4 of us.. I should steal the excel page from the other guys thread and create one here to track this.

My current reservation is through Koch 33 in Easton. Obviously I'd like to start somewhere in the middle of any group we can get together. Seemed Fullerton in Somerville, NJ is a good place to start. Once we can get a group I'll reach out to them, unless anyone has other thoughts on which dealer they prefer. I've bought from Fullerton (Somerville, NJ), Ditschman (Flemington, NJ), Koch 33 (Easton, Pa.) and Smith (Washington, NJ). But open to other thoughts as well, it's all about finding the best deal for us!

coolrain

Badlands
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Ranger, 2014 Camaro 1LE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
NJ .... I’m in... right now My res is in Mahwah because Paramus (lit closer) wouldn’t say the would honor x pricing

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've got 1 with Mahwah Ford in Jersey. No ADM with 399 doc fee and will accept x-plan if ford allows it (which I think Levine confirmed in a tweet)

EcobeastRyan

Base
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 fusion se
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am in NY and would join in, not really interested in going as far as MD or VA. I spoke with Healy Ford in Goshen NY and All American Ford in Paramus. Both said they won't charge ADM. Not sure how much their doc fee will be. I have my reservation with Scarsdale Ford and they said they could not give me pricing information, which is telling me they're charging ADM.
My reservation is at Healy goshen

Joe Brony

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape :(
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We could also proactively message all the people listed in the order data thread from our area. But I ain’t got time for that. I can support with building a request for proposal document though when we have our tally and “scope” nailed down

Sponsored

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX4, BMW M550i, BMW Z4, Mini Cooper, Bronco First Edition Reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hello All. For your information, for MD, PA, DE, VA and we have also had people join from the Carolinas and NJ, we have a thread already established and a spreadsheet of 58 Buyers (and growing) future Bronco owners that want to/intrested in grouping together for POSSIBLE volume pricing LINK to Spreadsheet (administered by @perfectburrito):

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...or-maybe-va-pa-de-md.3549/page-11#post-121797

LINK to Discussion:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/maryland-volume-buyers-group-or-maybe-va-pa-de-md.3549/

If you want to join in on our group you are most welcome. We are looking to get to a firm 25 before we reach out (respectfully) to Dealers. If you want your own group, then it maybe we can share challenges and successes! We are already coordinating with the Texas Buyers Group.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hello All. For your information, for MD, PA, DE, VA and we have also had people join from the Carolinas and NJ, we have a thread already established and a spreadsheet of 58 Buyers (and growing) future Bronco owners that want to/intrested in grouping together for POSSIBLE volume pricing LINK to Spreadsheet (administered by @perfectburrito):

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...or-maybe-va-pa-de-md.3549/page-11#post-121797

LINK to Discussion:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/maryland-volume-buyers-group-or-maybe-va-pa-de-md.3549/

If you want to join in on our group you are most welcome. We are looking to get to a firm 25 before we reach out (respectfully) to Dealers. If you want your own group, then it maybe we can share challenges and successes! We are already coordinating with the Texas Buyers Group.
Will definitely keep you guys in mind. For now seeing what interest we can drum up to the North of you. Some of us are more north Jersey and New York, trying to save on that 5+ hour drive. But definitely will share what we come up with. Thanks.

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX4, BMW M550i, BMW Z4, Mini Cooper, Bronco First Edition Reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Will definitely keep you guys in mind. For now seeing what interest we can drum up to the North of you. Some of us are more north Jersey and New York, trying to save on that 5+ hour drive. But definitely will share what we come up with. Thanks.
Absolutely! And I agree on the 4 - 6 hour drive radius makes a lot of sense! Let's stay in touch and send Bronco owners to each other's streams if they are better served by one group or the other based on that ring! Getting real, isn't it! :)

MtnRanger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm in Trenton/philly area with a 2dr reservation

BernR6

First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mazda CX-5, 2018 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Ambler PA here. Ordered 2 door 7sp. I messed up when adding my info to the spreadsheet. I put IA, because I ordered through Granger. I was prepared to do a road trip. I'd be cool with somewhere closer....just need to figure out about my trade in.
Sponsored