Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Haven't opened it up yet.... Kinda hard too when I've been driving the Mustang (shut up @Rob1135ny and @Bronc-OH , don't be hating on the V6 Stang.... not like there are any V8 2021 or 2002 Broncos are there? 🤬🤬 And I get 305 hp without needing stupid little turbos!) most of the time! And I did see the damage from the IAG struts, well read about it. Still waiting on my updated brackets from them 🤔

And @mds5917, no worries. I'll just wait for @Johnny Mo 's hard top he promised me! 😁 You think he figured it out yet that I WON'T let him forget? 😂😂😂

BTW, what happened to @RBF 1401 ?? At least she had my back!
OH I KNOW you wont let me forget - as soon as I can swap my MIC for a Modular black painted we'll have something to work with.
Sponsored

BigBronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado, 2021 XC90
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I can't tell you yet about the back window - only put it on last night. It is going to be way more of a pain than the glass in the MIC, so I am not looking forward to that, but I agree that the Ford solution/compromise (with the resulting window sags) was not something I wanted any part of.
So saggy...like a National Geographic photo from the 90s. I can't even get the velcro to stay connected.

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hey @KillerPenz - want to rent a MIC top for the summer? 😁

Just swapped over the the Bestop Fastback for the "warmer" season!

IMG_7190.jpeg
wait, is this a real thing? bc I would like to rent a MIC for about a week while I'm heading down to OBX this summer. That'll solve all my 'how do I get my family of 4 & dog and luggage and bronco down' issues! haha

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
wait, is this a real thing? bc I would like to rent a MIC for about a week while I'm heading down to OBX this summer. That'll solve all my 'how do I get my family of 4 & dog and luggage and bronco down' issues! haha
And you are kinda close to me. So when you come back, I take the top from you and @mds5917 will be none the wiser! 😁

Sponsored

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So @KillerPenz (and anyone else with a Ford soft top) - I forgot to ask this. Is your soft-top a "personal shower device" or a "drink refill station" when you open your window while stopped in the rain?

When we were at Off Roadeo we all had soft tops and it starting raining in the afternoon. Any time we would open the driver window a stream of water poured in because they had a seam that ran across about 4" back from the front of the windows. Has anyone come up with a diverter or is this no longer an issue?

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
So @KillerPenz (and anyone else with a Ford soft top) - I forgot to ask this. Is your soft-top a "personal shower device" or a "drink refill station" when you open your window while stopped in the rain?

When we were at Off Roadeo we all had soft tops and it starting raining in the afternoon. Any time we would open the driver window a stream of water poured in because they had a seam that ran across about 4" back from the front of the windows. Has anyone come up with a diverter or is this no longer an issue?
Wait, are you saying the Bestop does the same thing?

It's a personal shower device. As soon as you go to step out you get showered. Haven't put too much thought into how to divert it yet. Pretty much write it off as another stupid thing Ford did. Though I'm guessing a leveling kit would help, eliminate the slope forward to the vehicle.

On a side note, I'm going to install that hood deflector today. Still not keen on the looks, but do hope it'll prevent some of the bug splatter this summer. I'm used to the wife's Jeep always being coated with bug guts.

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No, the Bestop did not put a seam there, so it will not channel water the same way. It was not when you stepped outside, simply opening the window let it stream in (you could see it hitting the window when it was closed).

I remember people complaining about going to drive-thru windows and getting soaked, but I have not seen comments like that for a while, so I was wondering if they finally fixed that.

Good luck on the deflector! Hope it helps with at least small stones as well. I hold my breath when I see a big dump truck coming past me in the opposite directlon, or when I am passing them.

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Maybe I don't go thru enough drive thru's to notice 🤷‍♂️

And it's not like we can cruise down the highway with window cracked because of that window rattle. Stupid Ford.

Sponsored

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Haven't opened it up yet.... Kinda hard too when I've been driving the Mustang (shut up @Rob1135ny and @Bronc-OH , don't be hating on the V6 Stang.... not like there are any V8 2021 or 2002 Broncos are there? 🤬🤬 And I get 305 hp without needing stupid little turbos!) most of the time! And I did see the damage from the IAG struts, well read about it. Still waiting on my updated brackets from them 🤔

And @mds5917, no worries. I'll just wait for @Johnny Mo 's hard top he promised me! 😁 You think he figured it out yet that I WON'T let him forget? 😂😂😂

BTW, what happened to @RBF 1401 ?? At least she had my back!
Lmao 😂🤣😂🤣

AA569342-8BC0-425E-9B37-C5F0E34DC878.jpeg

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
100%

It's annoying AF.

I think Friday? Or maybe it was Thursday. (idk, seems like all it does is rain these days) I pulled into a Starbucks drive through with my wife and it was raining, and I sighed pretty loudly, like "ugh". And she asked "what?". I said, I have to open my window, and water is just going to drip all over me.

So yeah, still very much a thing, and very much annoying.
Sponsored