Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

dudleyln

Outer Banks
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Chevy Traverse / 98 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm in Philly and have a 4dr reservation with Carman Ford in New Castle, DE. They haven't said much on pricing plans in an initial phone call and haven't responded to my email from 5 days ago so their communication has been lackluster.
Philly as well. My reservation is with Springfield Ford Lincoln.
Sponsored

dudleyln

Outer Banks
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm calling Kennedy Ford tomorrow & see what they say...
Philadelphia here as well. Iā€™d be interested in knowing what they say as other incentives then X-plan. Springfield Ford says MSRP, doc fee $389, and will do X-plan if Ford allows.

dudleyln

Outer Banks
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sorry fellas, been a busy day today at home. Finally got a chance to sit down for a minute. I updated the list, if I missed anyone or anything please let me know.

Tomorrow we go back out to Fred Beans to pick up the son's Escape, so I may try to pry a little bit again.. BTW, for those looking at x-plan, I wanted to let you know I used it for the 1st time to help my kid get his Escape. Couldn't have been easier. Hardest part was figuring out that I had to go to https://www.fordpartner.com/partnerweb/login.do and use the login code for Mustang Club of America... the rest was as simple as could be.

Some time this week I will probably try to reach out to Smith Ford in Washington, NJ and if I have time, the guys who I have my reservation with, Koch33 in Easton, Pa. It's good to see our numbers growing. And if anyone has a local dealer they want to hit up, by all means go for it. We have until October to figure this out.

Lastly, if you guys aren't eligible for x-plan and want a back up just in case, sign up for Mustang Club of America ($25/year). I know their online registration is down for now, but can still mail in. You get (2) pins to use per 12 months.

Edit: Just keep in mind, the closer we get into September, we should probably figure out who is a definite to buy when the order banks open up in December. IF we can at least get a dealer to give us a number 'under' invoice that we all like, I'm sure they are going to want some sort of assurance. Like 20+ orders or something (which would mean switching at least that number to the new dealership).

Edit #2: Updated original post with pointers from other members about how to go about contacting dealerships.

With that said, my work uses Bethlehem Ford in Pa. I will try to get the fleet sales contact and I will try to reach out to him this week as well.
Hello!! Please add me to the list. I filled out questionnaire. dudleyln.

eBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Mr. C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mariner, 2016 CMAX, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Philadelphia here as well. Iā€™d be interested in knowing what they say as other incentives then X-plan. Springfield Ford says MSRP, doc fee $389, and will do X-plan if Ford allows.
If they do the X-plan, the doc fee is high. It is still high for PA. Recommend finding another dealer.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If they do the X-plan, the doc fee is high. It is still high for PA. Recommend finding another dealer.
X-plan will limit doc fees to either $100 or $75. I forget which.

Sponsored
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hello!! Please add me to the list. I filled out questionnaire. dudleyln.
I will get you added later when I get home. Good to have ya aboard.

Joe Brony

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape :(
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Draft RFP

I started this very light RFP document. this is a draft and I welcome you To make suggestions. If anyone wants to do some homework and insert the other offers or optimize the table, please do so -Im limited on time lately.

Edit: I already noticed some typos. I just wanted to get this out in front of everyone and start a working document while our numbers grow.

Last edited:

bahasad

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2017 Nissan Rogue, Yamaha R3
Your Bronco Model
Base
Philadelphia suburbs, I got my reservation at Fred Beans of West Chester. They honor x-plan.

Joe Brony

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape :(
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sorry I had permissions off. Should now be editable by everyone with the link

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Draft RFP

I started this very light RFP document. this is a draft and I welcome you To make suggestions. If anyone wants to do some homework and insert the other offers or optimize the table, please do so -Im limited on time lately.

Edit: I already noticed some typos. I just wanted to get this out in front of everyone and start a working document while our numbers grow.
This is actually (in my little experience) a nice document. I don't see any issues handing this over to dealers.... I would think its in their interest to follow accordingly, unless they go all in writing on this doc then pull out after we switched using our 1 time dealer switch token .

Sponsored
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Draft RFP

I like it, definitely a good start.

Allow me to update on Fred Beans - Langhorne:
Went to pick up my son's new Ford Escape (actually his fiance's) tonight in Langhorne.
When we finally sat down with the sales manager to finalize things I started to probe about the new Bronco. Long story short, I let her know that (at that time) we were 45 members and counting. Her reply was "So are we". I didn't like the way that came off. Gave me the feeling like.. And... so? We don't care. My response to her was "I guess you don't want 45+ sales just dumped in your lap, thank you for your time" And she just sorta shrugged.

So with that said, I'm almost thinking we need to target some of the 'smaller' dealerships. Someone who will be happy to have 45+ sales just handed to them. Hell if we can get $750 below invoice, or $500 below invoice with something tossed in, it may well be worth it. Saves us from flying out to Iowa (No offense @Granger Ford) or having a vehicle shipped to us for $1000. Just my thoughts.

Edit: and yes @Joe Brony , I feel your pain, it's not easy finding the time to keep track of this thread and update that Excel sheet... Kinda sucks working for a living if you ask me ;)

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sorry I had permissions off. Should now be editable by everyone with the link
Not sure if it locks if someone is trying to edit it. But it wouldn't allow me to. Not that I was going to edit it, just curious.

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Is public edit enabled ? It wants me to request access .

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry fellas, been a busy day today at home. Finally got a chance to sit down for a minute. I updated the list, if I missed anyone or anything please let me know.

Tomorrow we go back out to Fred Beans to pick up the son's Escape, so I may try to pry a little bit again.. BTW, for those looking at x-plan, I wanted to let you know I used it for the 1st time to help my kid get his Escape. Couldn't have been easier. Hardest part was figuring out that I had to go to https://www.fordpartner.com/partnerweb/login.do and use the login code for Mustang Club of America... the rest was as simple as could be.

Some time this week I will probably try to reach out to Smith Ford in Washington, NJ and if I have time, the guys who I have my reservation with, Koch33 in Easton, Pa. It's good to see our numbers growing. And if anyone has a local dealer they want to hit up, by all means go for it. We have until October to figure this out.

Lastly, if you guys aren't eligible for x-plan and want a back up just in case, sign up for Mustang Club of America ($25/year). I know their online registration is down for now, but can still mail in. You get (2) pins to use per 12 months.

Edit: Just keep in mind, the closer we get into September, we should probably figure out who is a definite to buy when the order banks open up in December. IF we can at least get a dealer to give us a number 'under' invoice that we all like, I'm sure they are going to want some sort of assurance. Like 20+ orders or something (which would mean switching at least that number to the new dealership).

Edit #2: Updated original post with pointers from other members about how to go about contacting dealerships.

With that said, my work uses Bethlehem Ford in Pa. I will try to get the fleet sales contact and I will try to reach out to him this week as well.
Fwiw, Bethlehem is now Owned by Koch family of dealerships now.
Sponsored