Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Things are looking up!

So according to rail car info and OVISS my BD is sitting in Twin Oaks, PA holding yard awaiting dealer pick up. Of course I had to tell the dealer where it was. Now assigned a different salesman that indicates they should have it on their lot between April 22-28. Sighting labor shortages for pick up.
Well at least is closer than Michigan assembly plant. Hopefully less than 7 days till driving.
I wonder if my kids Bronco is there now too. He was an expected delivery of 4/21 thru 4/27. Probably a good chance it is, just waiting for a truck to head up to Ditschman Ford.
Sponsored

Ford2201

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-150 - 2014 JKU - 1997 TJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Got my production line pic this morning. Bronco is sitting in rail yard in PA. Dealer says delivery next week
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? DDA3593F-427C-41A1-80C2-F4C739C1DD1B

Sponsored

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nah, they are weird, went with Oxford White 🤷‍♂️
I’d be offended if I didn’t half agree with that. I couldn’t fall in love with any color so I went ‘stormtrooper’

cowinsawdents

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 FE, 19 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Laughed at this one too. Wife walked by it and said "what a dipshit, taking up a prime spot to try and rip someone off".

Some pretty cool cars at the show none the less, great weather and turnout.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

A fing a holes Bronco…. Hopefully not any of yours… actually if it is your an ass!!!

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 360BE263-BA50-4064-AB02-4940721C9286
He's a broker - I know him. Bought at auction to resell.

Sponsored

ChrisE

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw, Mustang, Firebird
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I wonder if my kids Bronco is there now too. He was an expected delivery of 4/21 thru 4/27. Probably a good chance it is, just waiting for a truck to head up to Ditschman Ford.
Mine arrived at Twin Oaks on April 21st. Supposed to be at the dealer 4/25 - 4/29, but I'm seriously doubting this. Of course, I have financing that will expire in 20 days and then I'm stuck with a higher rate. Also, does anyone know why all our NJ orders are going to PA? there are rail yards in Newark and other places that I know for a fact other Fords from my dealer get shipped to. I wonder how they determine where they go. But the Newark yard is as bad, if not worse. Nothing is moving there. With lower production with the supply chain, I don't get how there is a shortage of trucking

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Mine arrived at Twin Oaks on April 21st. Supposed to be at the dealer 4/25 - 4/29, but I'm seriously doubting this. Of course, I have financing that will expire in 20 days and then I'm stuck with a higher rate. Also, does anyone know why all our NJ orders are going to PA? there are rail yards in Newark and other places that I know for a fact other Fords from my dealer get shipped to. I wonder how they determine where they go. But the Newark yard is as bad, if not worse. Nothing is moving there. With lower production with the supply chain, I don't get how there is a shortage of trucking
My kid picking his up Thursday. He was waiting for car gurus to take his Escape away.

My guess on rail yards, maybe it depends on where vehicle is shipped from.

Ford2201

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well fellas, she has arrived! 651 days from initial reservation and countless days, weeks, months of delays and excessive waiting. I have to shout out Medford Ford for their professionalism in dealing with me on this purchase. Everything went smooth and as agreed upon back when I first ordered. The truck is awesome. Has one issue that will be serviced immediately. It appears the drivers window does not lower when door is opened. Actually appears to not roll completely up. Also the one touch up non functional. Dealer will be repairing. At any rate. Here she is
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? F3BAC26D-2D84-4C10-81B3-F48978AFD64A

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well fellas, she has arrived! 651 days from initial reservation and countless days, weeks, months of delays and excessive waiting. I have to shout out Medford Ford for their professionalism in dealing with me on this purchase. Everything went smooth and as agreed upon back when I first ordered. The truck is awesome. Has one issue that will be serviced immediately. It appears the drivers window does not lower when door is opened. Actually appears to not roll completely up. Also the one touch up non functional. Dealer will be repairing. At any rate. Here she is
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? F3BAC26D-2D84-4C10-81B3-F48978AFD64A
Congrats - I’ll be on the lookout for you around the Medford area! Looks great

Ford2201

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mine arrived Twin Oaks then as well. Took purchase delivery today. Hope yours arrives soon
Sponsored