Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Says the Steelers fan from NY :ROFLMAO:
Hope you are ready for a 2-15 season this year ;)
one day I’ll tell you the story over a beer!
im thinking they win 6-7 games…. It’s going to be a few bad years until they get their QB…. I really think Pickett is that guy but let’s see.

djwils17

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Badlands, Mercury Mariner, Audi A4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Production Pic just came through!

image (1).jpg

Sponsored

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Bored and tired of waiting so I'll post pics of my weekend fun. Got a new lid to go with Maleficent. Custom reflective Ducati graphics by my daughter - really happy with how it came out.

PXL_20220515_034425625.jpg

PXL_20220515_134855595.jpg

PXL_20220515_034405274.jpg

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
any of you with rock rails add some running boards? I feel bad every time I watch my 7yr old literally climb into the bronco.

I was looking at these: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...inum-side-step-brongo6g-exclusive-part.26196/ but super pricey. But kinda look cool. But maybe a full length running board would look better? I guess it's preference.

What are other options out there? @KillerPenz didn't you add something? I swear there was a website that had a bunch of options...

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

any of you with rock rails add some running boards? I feel bad every time I watch my 7yr old literally climb into the bronco.

I was looking at these: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/ar-stirrup®-oem-rail-fitment-billet-aluminum-side-step-brongo6g-exclusive-part.26196/ but super pricey. But kinda look cool. But maybe a full length running board would look better? I guess it's preference.

What are other options out there? @KillerPenz didn't you add something? I swear there was a website that had a bunch of options...
IAG has 2 versions (heights) of the individual steps and a full length step.
I was looking at the IAG single steps (V1). I know they'll get caught up on rocks and possibly not survive, or worse, bend the factory rail. Thinking maybe of using screw knobs for tool-less removal.

IAG full step is almost the price of sliders, but haven't found a set of sliders I really like. The AR is more expensive, has 4 mounting points instead of 3 (longer time to remove), but looks awesome.

https://www.iagperformance.com/search/?query=bronco-step

An extra step would help my 79 year old mom get in and out, especially the front with the awful grab handle placement. But, she needs to stay spry to avoid getting old-people injuries so maybe it's better if I don't add a step?

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
IAG has 2 versions (heights) of the individual steps and a full length step.
I was looking at the IAG single steps (V1). I know they'll get caught up on rocks and possibly not survive, or worse, bend the factory rail. Thinking maybe of using screw knobs for tool-less removal.

IAG full step is almost the price of sliders, but haven't found a set of sliders I really like. The AR is more expensive, has 4 mounting points instead of 3 (longer time to remove), but looks awesome.

https://www.iagperformance.com/search/?query=bronco-step

An extra step would help my 79 year old mom get in and out, especially the front with the awful grab handle placement. But, she needs to stay spry to avoid getting old-people injuries so maybe it's better if I don't add a step?
Yeah, saw the IAG, but not a fan of their big ass logo. haha. (guess i could just get black)

I like your idea of tool-less removal. not that I go rock crawling all that much. But if/when I do, it'd be nice to be able to remove them.

didn't realize AR has a full step too: https://archetyperacing.com/products/ar-magnum-stirrup?variant=42933951070421 looks awesome. Very expensive!

I was looking at ones that just attach to the rock rails, but does anyone make rock rails that are also steps? I guess essentially replacing the factory rails? Thus not needing to remove anything if I do go offroading? (which if I'm being honest with myself, is only like once, maybe twice a year... )

oh yeah, when's our next trip to Rausch Creek? haha. I don't free up until August because of baseball, but would be up for a trip then!

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, saw the IAG, but not a fan of their big ass logo. haha. (guess i could just get black)

I like your idea of tool-less removal. not that I go rock crawling all that much. But if/when I do, it'd be nice to be able to remove them.

didn't realize AR has a full step too: https://archetyperacing.com/products/ar-magnum-stirrup?variant=42933951070421 looks awesome. Very expensive!

I was looking at ones that just attach to the rock rails, but does anyone make rock rails that are also steps? I guess essentially replacing the factory rails? Thus not needing to remove anything if I do go offroading? (which if I'm being honest with myself, is only like once, maybe twice a year... )

oh yeah, when's our next trip to Rausch Creek? haha. I don't free up until August because of baseball, but would be up for a trip then!
I'm in for another offroad park get-together!

These sliders from https://www.shrockworks.com/FBRN6-SL-pr-16315.html are pretty nice and include a top plate to step on. You need some distance from the bottom edge because the doors aren't flat like Wranglers and old gwagens, you might as well include a step.

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1652983212512

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1652983012303

Sponsored

Y2KFirehawk

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I was at Rausch Creek Aug 28 of last year with my brother in his 84 CJ7 and snapped this beauty as we were headed out that morning. Figured to post in case it's one of you! Love Rausch Creek.

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1652984448540

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was at Rausch Creek Aug 28 of last year with my brother in his 84 CJ7 and snapped this beauty as we were headed out that morning. Figured to post in case it's one of you! Love Rausch Creek.

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1652984448540
Would you share some pics of your Firehawk? Do you still have it?

Y2KFirehawk

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Would you share some pics of your Firehawk? Do you still have it?
Yes and gladly. 2000 Pontiac Trans Am Firehawk #C062. I have owned it since 2004.
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? firehawk_2022

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? firehawk_2022
why do I feel like that's @Tor148 ! He got his FE pretty early... and wasn't it blue? I can't remember, and that was like 400 pages ago.

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

why do I feel like that's @Tor148 ! He got his FE pretty early... and wasn't it blue? I can't remember, and that was like 400 pages ago.
I bet it is!
Sponsored