Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Went camping this weekend in the wonderful pine barrens NJ.
Used the suv tent by Napier. The dog kennel. And the curt hitch carrier. All sold on ford's accessories site.

The bronco is a stellar camping vehicle. I lost count how many people complimented me on it

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 20220604_085626

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 20220605_105116

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 20220604_143445

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
ok, so there were 2 weird things I wanted to ask you guys about if it's happened to you, but I can only remember the 1 right now.

Multiple times now I've had my window 'close' on the outside of the groove it's supposed to close into. It's happened on my door, and the passenger door behind me now multiple times. Has anyone else experienced that? I've never had a frameless door car before, so maybe this is common? It's not a big deal, and I'm not about to go all "are you listening ford" on here. It's a simple fix, just put window down and then back up. Just curious if others have experienced it.

BigBronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado, 2021 XC90
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
ok, so there were 2 weird things I wanted to ask you guys about if it's happened to you, but I can only remember the 1 right now.

Multiple times now I've had my window 'close' on the outside of the groove it's supposed to close into. It's happened on my door, and the passenger door behind me now multiple times. Has anyone else experienced that? I've never had a frameless door car before, so maybe this is common? It's not a big deal, and I'm not about to go all "are you listening ford" on here. It's a simple fix, just put window down and then back up. Just curious if others have experienced it.
Issue I had was the window not dropping down (R/S rear) so it would open but when it closed, it was always closing on the outside. Are you sure it's dropping down when you open it? Dealer said they lubricated the rails to fix it.... Obviously you're issue may be a bit different, but just thought you should be aware.

Unrelated: when they fixed my L/S mirror for the whistle sound, the mirror frame doesn't line up (2 pieces). So they ordered me another one. Fair enough, except the screw they used is all rust now. I have a feeling I'll be in the dealer for minor (hopefully only minor) stuff a lot...but since the trade off is having a Bronco, I can't complain!

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Issue I had was the window not dropping down (R/S rear) so it would open but when it closed, it was always closing on the outside. Are you sure it's dropping down when you open it? Dealer said they lubricated the rails to fix it.... Obviously you're issue may be a bit different, but just thought you should be aware.

Unrelated: when they fixed my L/S mirror for the whistle sound, the mirror frame doesn't line up (2 pieces). So they ordered me another one. Fair enough, except the screw they used is all rust now. I have a feeling I'll be in the dealer for minor (hopefully only minor) stuff a lot...but since the trade off is having a Bronco, I can't complain!
Oh, that could be the issue. I haven't realized if it's not dropping, but that seems logically what is probably happening. It's not that often. But has definitely happened more than once or twice. I guess I could mention it when I bring it in for it's next service. Though, that may be a few months...

Good to know on the whistle. I may have to bring it in for that. Now that I'm driving with the top down and windows open all the time, it's annoying AF.

OH, I remembered the 2nd thing. Not so much a weird thing. As it's completely on the user. But when you guys are driving with the top back, do you leave the AC on? I do. But I've also noticed that it keeps it blowing on high bc obv if AC is set to 70 and it's 80 out with the top down, it's not going to reach temp. And then I've noticed the ASS will shut the car off, but then kick it back on if I'm sitting at a light too long, and that's bc the AC can't keep up. Curious to what others do.

Sponsored

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Oh, that could be the issue. I haven't realized if it's not dropping, but that seems logically what is probably happening. It's not that often. But has definitely happened more than once or twice. I guess I could mention it when I bring it in for it's next service. Though, that may be a few months...

Good to know on the whistle. I may have to bring it in for that. Now that I'm driving with the top down and windows open all the time, it's annoying AF.

OH, I remembered the 2nd thing. Not so much a weird thing. As it's completely on the user. But when you guys are driving with the top back, do you leave the AC on? I do. But I've also noticed that it keeps it blowing on high bc obv if AC is set to 70 and it's 80 out with the top down, it's not going to reach temp. And then I've noticed the ASS will shut the car off, but then kick it back on if I'm sitting at a light too long, and that's bc the AC can't keep up. Curious to what others do.
If on Max AC, my Bronco won't turn off at a light. something to consider.

And if I did have AC on with top down, mine wouldn't keep blowing on high... Some of us don't need those fancy dual zone AC's.... Premodonna! :ROFLMAO:

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Issue I had was the window not dropping down (R/S rear)
Isn't there a reset procedure for that? I still don't have a Bronco but read something about it once upon a time.

Did anyone see any threads or pics on this past weekends Ford Nationals at Carlisle? I was going to go but got bit by a damn spider.... 6 days and counting of fever and sore neck. wtf.

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

@mattm54 had the same problem. You have to do something with window up down button…maybe he’ll respond since I put him in blast

mattm54

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
@mattm54 had the same problem. You have to do something with window up down button…maybe he’ll respond since I put him in blast
@PowPow if i recall correctly … window Down hold for 5 seconds, up and hold for 5 seconds, repeat twice… search window reset if that doesnt work

BigBronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado, 2021 XC90
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@PowPow if i recall correctly … window Down hold for 5 seconds, up and hold for 5 seconds, repeat twice… search window reset if that doesnt work
Ford's version of the Ctrl Alt Del - guess you always need a reset when it comes to Windows

Page 926, first attempt at a Microsoft joke

Sponsored

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford's version of the Ctrl Alt Del - guess you always need a reset when it comes to Windows

Page 926, first attempt at a Microsoft joke
this literally made me laugh out loud. hahaha

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I did the window reset procedure to help with the window not retracting enough when opening the door. Helped on 3 windows, made 1 of the back windows worse. :(

I think it's;
Start with window closed.
Press and hold button to open window, keep pressing button for 5 sec after window fully opens.
Press and hold button to close window, keep pressing button for 5 sec after window fully closes.
Repeat a couple more times.

I bought the $100 ASS eliminator harness. Now the button remembers its last state when I turn the truck on.
https://www.autostopeliminator.com/collections/ford/products/2021-ford-bronco-autostop-eliminator