Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Tor148

First Edition
First Name
Tor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Braptor Bk, 21 FE RR, 15 F250,
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

@Tricky Dick @Tor148 , I see everyone saying stay away from Chinese products and whatnot, hell, everyone says to steer clear of the Chinese Signature lights, and here you two are pushing a Chinese Compressor 😞

BTW, @Tricky Dick, should've caught me back in September, we have a shipment of composite panel coming from China, though it left in October and expected December. Could've worked out a deal ;)
Hey, your the cheapskate looking for a deal, just sayin....😁
Sponsored

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hey guys - just a heads up, I was up at Brewster today to discuss my Raptor deal (apparently pricing is still TBD :mad:) - one of the things that came up was that there's quite a bit of chatter on B6G about Bronco deals and F-150 Lightning and the possibility of market price adjustments. I am asking as a favor to the guys still remaining in the not yet delivered group, that everyone please refrain from harassing the dealership salespeople. The issue from a B6G deal perspective is only impacting Raptor deals. I can't speak to F-150 Lightning, but roping the B6G forum into that is creating a problem for the remaining undelivered members here. The owner is not happy with what's going on and it is going to end up impacting the guys who haven't been delivered yet - so don't be selfish and ruin it for everyone else if you've gotten your Bronco and the forum helped you as part of that. So please, just let things play out and see where it goes, calling on the forum members to constantly call and badger the salesperson is not going to help, it is only going make it difficult for everyone involved, myself included. If it goes bad then that's a different story, but assuming the worst is only going to make it a reality for some and that's not right for those that are still waiting. I'm not looking to censor anyone or create a problem - but some of your actions are having an adverse impact on some innocent bystanders in this process, who are patiently waiting for their Bronco. @Administrator
Ford is the one that said about a price offer to offset the 23 year model

1EFCEBF0-F23D-472E-B951-ADB6F8AD72AF.jpeg

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Tricky Dick @Tor148 , I see everyone saying stay away from Chinese products and whatnot, hell, everyone says to steer clear of the Chinese Signature lights, and here you two are pushing a Chinese Compressor 😞

BTW, @Tricky Dick, should've caught me back in September, we have a shipment of composite panel coming from China, though it left in October and expected December. Could've worked out a deal ;)
Normally buyer beware, but this particular model has a pretty good track record and a big following for mods and troubleshooting.

Sponsored

Bschurr

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Braptor / 2023 Heritage LE / 2016 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

If anyone is looking for a Bronco at MSRP - Schultz Ford in Nanuet has a couple available and an F150 Lightning too (but not for long)

PM me & I’ll send you the window sticker

Ask for Vinny & tell him Barry sent you. Good luck!

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey @Tricky Dick, since you seem to have the Chinese connection. Have you heard anything about these? ARB Twin Knockoff I've also seen a Chinese version of the CKMA12 high performance single compressor. 🤷‍♂️
I haven't looked into them a whole lot once I settled on the design I carry.

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Oh snaps... Is that Angelina Jolie playing Lara Croft? :love:

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 20221109_194622

Last edited:

Sponsored

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey @Tor148, keeping in mind I'm cheap... and would probably use the compressor to fill up the tires when they get low (you know, cold air and stuff). And maybe, if @Johnny Mo gets me out on a trail or two when he gets his Raptor.

Would you think I'd be fine with the single compressor instead of the twin compressor? I'm seeing the ARB knock-offs on ebay, $150 (single), $330 (twin), I figured I'd try one of them. 🤷‍♂️

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

got my mirror caps replaced today. No more whistling!

and I got these cool new racing stripes or whatever...

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1668114493355
I wonder if those new Oracle mirror caps with integrated ditch lights whistle...

Tor148

First Edition
First Name
Tor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Braptor Bk, 21 FE RR, 15 F250,
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hey @Tor148, keeping in mind I'm cheap... and would probably use the compressor to fill up the tires when they get low (you know, cold air and stuff). And maybe, if @Johnny Mo gets me out on a trail or two when he gets his Raptor.

Would you think I'd be fine with the single compressor instead of the twin compressor? I'm seeing the ARB knock-offs on ebay, $150 (single), $330 (twin), I figured I'd try one of them. 🤷‍♂️
This is the first one i got. Worked well just took a little time to fill up
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B08637KCWQ?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title
Two things to look at with any compressor, duty cycle (100% would be ideal) and cfm/lpm output. Compare those two things when looking at compressor

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With 35’s I’d definitely go with the twin. My single took a good amount of time doing all 4 of my 33’s from 22psi back up to 37. Wish I would have timed it though. Longer then 15 minutes for sure
Sponsored