Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
With 35’s I’d definitely go with the twin. My single took a good amount of time doing all 4 of my 33’s from 22psi back up to 37. Wish I would have timed it though. Longer then 15 minutes for sure
Which compressor did you get? I'm currently going back and forth between the ARB single and Chinese ARB knockoff (single) for half the price. Like I said, won't get a ton of use, but will use.
Sponsored

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
These new Viair Adventure Series on-board systems look nice

https://www.viaircorp.com/adventure-series-oba

1668175364877.png
I was looking at this one as well:

https://www.viaircorp.com/h-models/400h-hard-mount

Question is, can either of those be rotated to fit under the hood? Using a bracket similar to this:

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? Single1__38950

I put an offer in on a couple of ARB's on eBay 🤔 Who knows, maybe someone will bite 🤣

And WTF man? That Escapade is as much as the ARB twin!!! 🤬 🤬 Did you miss the part that I'm cheap? I don't own a G-Wagen!!

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was looking at this one as well:

https://www.viaircorp.com/h-models/400h-hard-mount

Question is, can either of those be rotated to fit under the hood? Using a bracket similar to this:

I put an offer in on a couple of ARB's on eBay 🤔 Who knows, maybe someone will bite 🤣

And WTF man? That Escapade is as much as the ARB twin!!! 🤬 🤬 Did you miss the part that I'm cheap? I don't own a G-Wagen!!
I don't own a gwagen either. I'm a Ford guy!

GiddyUp’21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander (2nd car while waiting 4 Bronco)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got lights, winch, and tune installed. Still need to trim some plastic caps on the bumper to fit around the winch mount and clean up all the tools.
I should try and get the hood struts installed this week, too.
Oh, and it’s overdue for a hand wash

That looks clean. Nice work.

Sponsored

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That looks clean. Nice work.
Thanks!!

I must have put everything on and taken it back off a dozen times to make sure everything was aligned, all the wire harnesses were routed to not interfere with existing systems (to not piss off the tech that has to fix/maintain the Bronco), and put weather pack connectors (no hard-wired butt connectors) on the ends. Then wrapped any exposed wires with felt tape or the plastic mesh wire wraps.
With the exception of (in some cases, maybe excessive) wire ties holding the new wires to existing harnesses, everything unplugs or unbolts.

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello everyone ,
I love this show and they do some work to a brand new Bronco. Check it out, I’m still wondering why they are doing it to a wildtrak but hey that’s me! Season 4 episode 7

https://watch.motortrend.com/show/fourwheeler-motortrend-atve-us
Agree.
I was thinking of dropping my sub since they canceled Dirt Every Day, but that show is still good.

Don't know if you watched Hot Rod, but Tony Angelo moved to Hagerty on youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/c/Hagerty

Sponsored

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base

Dambro

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As much as I appreciate Brewster offering us such a good deal I would never recommend them or go back to them again. The communication has been beyond awful. My sales rep was Peter he would take weeks to respond and if I called he would say I’ll call you back and never would. So I would always end up calling Brian who was confused why I was not dealing with Peter.

To make matters worse I had been assigned a VIN with a 11/7 build week (since has been moved) and haven’t heard from Brewster. I called the other day to find out next steps and to ask some questions just to be told that Peter left. No email or anything from anyone.

It may be small but this is my first time buying a brand new built car and this has made the experience a nightmare. I appreciate the discount but I can’t wait to get this truck and be done with them.

MikeWz

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As much as I appreciate Brewster offering us such a good deal I would never recommend them or go back to them again. The communication has been beyond awful. My sales rep was Peter he would take weeks to respond and if I called he would say I’ll call you back and never would. So I would always end up calling Brian who was confused why I was not dealing with Peter.

To make matters worse I had been assigned a VIN with a 11/7 build week (since has been moved) and haven’t heard from Brewster. I called the other day to find out next steps and to ask some questions just to be told that Peter left. No email or anything from anyone.

It may be small but this is my first time buying a brand new built car and this has made the experience a nightmare. I appreciate the discount but I can’t wait to get this truck and be done with them.
Currently a 10/31 build week dealing with Brewster. Had my BCM modules populate and a tear tag on Wednesday, but pizza tracker still saying "in progress."

I can second that communication is quite poor, and has me on edge a bit. I had been dealing with Peter too, and his communication wasn't great. After hearing that Brian and Peter were gone, I called the new GM who was quite pleasant on the phone, assured me they were honoring the written deals from Brian's time, and told me he'd reach out to Stephen who was taking over all of Peter's customers, to have him reach out to me.
Well, over a week later I hadn't heard from Stephen. I reach out explaining my situation....New relocated to Colorado, will have to work on sales tax here, and asking if I needed a loan from a CO bank, or if I could get one from NY. I'll admit he answered quite quickly on the morning of Nov 9th with a very curt "my finance Manger is off today, I'll ask tomorrow" and that was it. Getting, hopefully, prettttttty close to this being delivered, and really need to get all my ducks in a row before making a cross count trip during the holidays (💰💰💰), and haven't heard anything back yet. It's been quite a dissapointing experience this far, not gonna lie

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Which compressor did you get? I'm currently going back and forth between the ARB single and Chinese ARB knockoff (single) for half the price. Like I said, won't get a ton of use, but will use.
ARB Single. Bought it about 3 or so years ago. A bit cheaper then. Think I paid 280 for it. I’ve seen some performance comparisons between the real ones and the knockoffs and there’s little to no difference. How long they last is another story. Can’t refurbish them like the authentic ARB ones.

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Currently a 10/31 build week dealing with Brewster. Had my BCM modules populate and a tear tag on Wednesday, but pizza tracker still saying "in progress."

I can second that communication is quite poor, and has me on edge a bit. I had been dealing with Peter too, and his communication wasn't great. After hearing that Brian and Peter were gone, I called the new GM who was quite pleasant on the phone, assured me they were honoring the written deals from Brian's time, and told me he'd reach out to Stephen who was taking over all of Peter's customers, to have him reach out to me.
Well, over a week later I hadn't heard from Stephen. I reach out explaining my situation....New relocated to Colorado, will have to work on sales tax here, and asking if I needed a loan from a CO bank, or if I could get one from NY. I'll admit he answered quite quickly on the morning of Nov 9th with a very curt "my finance Manger is off today, I'll ask tomorrow" and that was it. Getting, hopefully, prettttttty close to this being delivered, and really need to get all my ducks in a row before making a cross count trip during the holidays (💰💰💰), and haven't heard anything back yet. It's been quite a dissapointing experience this far, not gonna lie
Sorry to hear guys. My experience unfortunately was the opposite. I had Tim as a sales guy and he was top notch. Super responsive with emails. Kept me informed after build date. Had all the paperwork ready to go when I got there and even sent a picture of my bronco when it rolled up on the hauler.
Sponsored