Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Sponsored

Googz13

Base
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sorry to hear guys. My experience unfortunately was the opposite. I had Tim as a sales guy and he was top notch. Super responsive with emails. Kept me informed after build date. Had all the paperwork ready to go when I got there and even sent a picture of my bronco when it rolled up on the hauler.
Yea bummed to hear this. Tim was awesome throughout the whole process. Also, bummed to hear about JohnnyMo getting the shaft.

cowinsawdents

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 FE, 19 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

ok, whos got the cactus grey raptor in greenwich, saw you on my way home on railroad.

Y2KFirehawk

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well... I give up.... Can't win.... Let's hope Rain-X windshield repair works with no sunlight and 30 degree Temps 🤷‍♂️
That's pretty close to the edge and that's a high tension area... Even if you can fill it for looks, in my experience, it's only a matter of time till it spreads. Wishing you the best!

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
That's pretty close to the edge and that's a high tension area... Even if you can fill it for looks, in my experience, it's only a matter of time till it spreads. Wishing you the best!
I had the crack down low (middle of windshield) on my 3 day old replacement back in August. The Rain-X repair stopped the crack from moving. I'm hoping what I did last night & this morning will do the trick, problem is, it needs UV rays to cure and of course it's cloudy right now 🤬

In all my years, never had issues with windshields like this. It's at the point of being annoying now!

Ducky

Wildtrak
First Name
L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I had the crack down low (middle of windshield) on my 3 day old replacement back in August. The Rain-X repair stopped the crack from moving. I'm hoping what I did last night & this morning will do the trick, problem is, it needs UV rays to cure and of course it's cloudy right now 🤬

In all my years, never had issues with windshields like this. It's at the point of being annoying now!
I'm wondering if it's possible to use the tear-away protection film that NASCAR uses for their windshields. With the luck you and many others are having with cracks, it may be worth it if it's possible. 🤷‍♂️

Sponsored

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm wondering if it's possible to use the tear-away protection film that NASCAR uses for their windshields. With the luck you and many others are having with cracks, it may be worth it if it's possible. 🤷‍♂️
I've seen people posting about some protective film for the windshield. Cheapest I saw was $200 + install. And for all the phone screen protectors I've ever had, they just protect against scratches. I can't see a windshield film protecting against rocks.

At this point, I'll keep repairing the damn thing. As long as I can stop the cracks from spreading, i'm good.

Googz13

Base
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Anyone from this thread have stock rock rails in their garage they want to sell for $150?

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
damn dude. you've had more windshield changes than I've had oil changes.
Nope, we are still tied. I didn't replace it when I got the 2nd rock into the then 2nd windshield.. So this new one just ends up being 2nd crack in 2nd windshield. 🤦‍♂️

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Nope, we are still tied. I didn't replace it when I got the 2nd rock into the then 2nd windshield.. So this new one just ends up being 2nd crack in 2nd windshield. 🤦‍♂️
Stop your bitching dude! You know what you were buying! I go through windshields like crazy on the Jeep. Get glass coverage and shut your mouth! 😂🤣😂🤣
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1668997078775
Sponsored