Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

MikeWz

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's OK.... After you've had it for a year + you almost miss all the fun you had waiting for it! 😁
Haha fair! I'm hoping the adventures with it out here will fill that void for me :)

And how about the boys!! Slow start to the year (as is there MO anyway, really) but on a hot streak! And Tanger logging a ton of minutes already after that stroke

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Haha fair! I'm hoping the adventures with it out here will fill that void for me :)

And how about the boys!! Slow start to the year (as is there MO anyway, really) but on a hot streak! And Tanger logging a ton of minutes already after that stroke
Great to have him back. Time to climb the ladder.... Let's just hope we finally make it out of 1st round of playoffs for once 🤦‍♂️

MikeWz

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great to have him back. Time to climb the ladder.... Let's just hope we finally make it out of 1st round of playoffs for once 🤦‍♂️
Haha yup! Jerry's gotta keep playing like this though....at least this time he's been to the playoffs before. Defense and goaltending are the weakest points, so we'll see what happens!

Sponsored

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
did you ever get your flare to look black again?

this was the ceramic product I was thinking of. it was mentioned in the cactus grey top thread.

https://cerakoteceramics.com/products/cerakote-trim-coat-kit
Yes and no. And it's actually all my plastic 😁
Co-worker told me to try tooth paste. So last weekend I was outside scrubbing in 30 degree temps. And that shit actually worked on the bug shield. Worked somewhat on the other stuff, I think I just need warmer temps and more scrubbing and I should be good.

Who would've thought? 🤷‍♂️

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Yes and no. And it's actually all my plastic 😁
Co-worker told me to try tooth paste. So last weekend I was outside scrubbing in 30 degree temps. And that shit actually worked on the bug shield. Worked somewhat on the other stuff, I think I just need warmer temps and more scrubbing and I should be good.

Who would've thought? 🤷‍♂️
Wes McCauley is terrible - even YOU have to admit that was a trip on Zibanejad in the last minute of the game. Cindy Crybaby gets another NHL helper

Sponsored

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wes McCauley is terrible - even YOU have to admit that was a trip on Zibanejad in the last minute of the game. Cindy Crybaby gets another NHL helper
Look I get it... Your team lost.... You're now a criminal in the state of Ohio... It's been a rough week for you.... But don't be like @Rob1135ny and harp on 1 call. I'm sure there were plenty of missed calls... And wasn't your team 0 fer on the pp?

I mean we could look back at last year's playoffs and talk about how your team was head hunting.... But I digress... Cuz I still like you... And your team still sucks 🤣 🤣 and sadly, it's only 1 game.

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
BTW, @Rob1135ny did you hear about Franco? 😞 was before my time of being a Steelers fan, but I know all about the Immaculate Reception!

Edit: Looks like I typed too slow on that one.
Sponsored