Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Sponsored

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Your granddaughter?

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Nothing here yet............ will see tomorrow. Ford has finally made me a priority code 2. Keep your fingers crossed. Supposedly scheduling Heritage, Base , and manuals. 😁

Sponsored

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Nothing here yet............ will see tomorrow. Ford has finally made me a priority code 2. Keep your fingers crossed. Supposedly scheduling Heritage, Base , and manuals. 😁
Saw a few Raptors get scheduled today but I was traveling most of the day, dropped my baby girl off for her semester in the Disney College Program. I'll check on mine tomorrow. Ya know the one that wasn't stolen from me. 😏

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm still waiting for my 2 dr BaseSquatch from Chapman.....

Heritage, Base, and manual trans are supposed to schedule tomorrow.
There are 3 Bases, 3 Heritages, and 4 manual Badlands in line in front of me. Chapman said they didn't get any previews today, and Ford isn't going in Res order anyway, they're all over the place.
So who the hell knows what will happen?

And to top it off, Ford is saying if I don't drop Sasquatch, I may not even get a Bronco this year. wtf.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm still waiting for my 2 dr BaseSquatch from Chapman.....

Heritage, Base, and manual trans are supposed to schedule tomorrow.
There are 3 Bases, 3 Heritages, and 4 manual Badlands in line in front of me. Chapman said they didn't get any previews today, and Ford isn't going in Res order anyway, they're all over the place.
So who the hell knows what will happen?

And to top it off, Ford is saying if I don't drop Sasquatch, I may not even get a Bronco this year. wtf.

I have read in other threads, NOT everyone, that has converted, has been changed to a PC of 2 yet. I have even seen some who have COVP approval and still PC of 10 or greater.

When I first re re-ordered back in Oct of 22 it was still a PC10. Then, about 2 weeks ago, the wife took her Timberline in for the rear seat heat install, Ford had deleted it to get them out to the dealers, then have dealer install at a later date, She said they showed her to dealers order file and it had been changed to a 2.

I was shocked to read that you said your dealer was not previewing anything because of many being a 2. :unsure:

robtraut

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sure is quiet in here...
Does @Johnny Mo have a Vin yet?
Does @Tor148 have his Raptor yet?
Anyone in the Brewster crew pick up their Bronco yet?
Is @Rob1135ny still a dork?

These are all questions I need answers to!
I‘m also in the Chapman “Drop MIC, Lux, and Sasquatch or Get Bumped to 2024” Club.
Looks like another year for me.

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I get that MIC is still an issue.. we all know Webasto sucks and who the hell can't make a stupid top? Or enough of them?

But Squatch being a constraint? That has to bump quite a few people. The more I see this stupid shit, the more I'm glad I went with a soft top and have now had my Bronco for 14 months. Some of this stuff is just crazy.

Funny thing is, here I am all pissed off because the 1st batch of Morimoto pretty lights was fucked up and now I gotta wait til February to get them 🤬 🤬
Sponsored