Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Ya made me do it. I ordered that set from eBay. Let's just hope they really are a spot beam. Should have sometime next week.

We'll show these bougie peeps how a Bronco is done on a budget!! Yeah looking at you @Tor148 @Merc4x4 @PowPow
I notice you kept me off the bougie list - wait until you see my fun projects planned. But I guess I need to actually have a rig first...confirmed - I am NOT scheduled this week... 🤬 🤬 🤬
Sponsored

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm going back and forth between these and the Mabett replacement pod.
Install is probably easier on Mabett but if your looking to light up the whole cabin, IAG is probably where its at.

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Is there a wireless charger option for manuals?

Sponsored

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I notice you kept me off the bougie list - wait until you see my fun projects planned. But I guess I need to actually have a rig first...confirmed - I am NOT scheduled this week... 🤬 🤬 🤬
See? I don't even have to respond, you figured it out already. Only listed current owners... I know you WILL for sure make the next bougie list... I've talked to you enough by now to understand how you richy rich's operate :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I was kind of sad when I didn't see you post up with the others who got build dates recently. Starting to think Ford has something against you :(

Edit: Starting to think after all the posts by @Rob1135ny that he may be a Closet Boug 🤦‍♂️ wireless chargers... heated seats......

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

See? I don't even have to respond, you figured it out already. Only listed current owners... I know you WILL for sure make the next bougie list... I've talked to you enough by now to understand how you richy rich's operate :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I was kind of sad when I didn't see you post up with the others who got build dates recently. Starting to think Ford has something against you :(

Edit: Starting to think after all the posts by @Rob1135ny that he may be a Closet Boug 🤦‍♂️ wireless chargers... heated seats......
It's our fault @Johnny Mo doesn't have his yet. We haven't hit 1000 pages yet. :cry:

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Bougee…. Maybe a little… just asking questions

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 233FE6CF-4280-466A-8003-FDEC7FEDEE89

@Rob1135ny also wants to know if he can upgrade his manual windows on his base that he refused to build and is now mad the dealer built it with no options
Gonna hate myself for this... Feels like I'm sticking up for @Rob1135ny , but... What's wrong with a Base? 🤬
Sponsored