Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey @BAUS67 I found something for you. ;)

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BQ6R593K/ref=twister_B0BTDD6Y33?_encoding=UTF8&th=1

Thought about getting the red "R" myself, but don't want black letters for rest, blends in too much with grill for my tastes.

I've seen the IAG ones that are carbon I thought about these to break up the "just black" ones.

https://www.iagperformance.com/iag-i-line-grille-letters-gloss-carbon

Trying to justify the 30 bucks vs the $8 can of paint.

😁

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mine turned 1 month old today! Blend was 3/20, 'built' was 3/26, and it's still not shipped.... The O.City Bronco invasion in 3 weeks is looking doubtful.
969 days and counting...

Sponsored

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
You guys SUCK!! 🤬🤬

No one thought to tell me that when doing an oil change (on the Bronco), that these pans don't drain quick enough?

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? Z2uNH_kcpIx_

Yep, oil all over the driveway! 🤬🤬 Since when does oil drain that fast from an engine? WTF? Then again, you primadonna's probably just have the dealer change your oil. We know Jeep guys don't change oil, might break a nail!! Looking at you @lumberjack357!

Lesson learned I guess, at least now I got my Ronin plug in there and will be able to set the flow for next time.

Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You guys SUCK!! 🤬🤬

No one thought to tell me that when doing an oil change (on the Bronco), that these pans don't drain quick enough?

Yep, oil all over the driveway! 🤬🤬 Since when does oil drain that fast from an engine? WTF? Then again, you primadonna's probably just have the dealer change your oil. We know Jeep guys don't change oil, might break a nail!! Looking at you @lumberjack357!

Lesson learned I guess, at least now I got my Ronin plug in there and will be able to set the flow for next time.

I always have a mess when I do it. I have never figured out the trick. :( That shit goes everywhere. :LOL:

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I always have a mess when I do it. I have never figured out the trick. :( That shit goes everywhere. :LOL:
At least now you know, 1st change, better just go with an open bucket! Unlike every other Ford where the oil hits some crossmember or shit, this doesn't. But comes out like a mf'er!

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

You guys SUCK!! 🤬🤬

Did you pop the green cap on the upper left while you were draining into the yellow pan? My guess is that might help accelerate the flow - it seems odd that the car drained faster than this would take in - even without the extra airflow.

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You guys SUCK!! 🤬🤬

Yeah almost overflowed mine the first time. Now with my UPR plug I just put a piece of hose over the outlet and straight into my 5 gallon recycling jug. No mess. It’s the best
Sponsored