Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Quick clean today.
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 70752232253__8003E3E1-371A-4F94-9786-D453527AB79E

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wait a second... Didn't you say like a week or two ago that you were a piney? What's up with that NY license plate? 🤷‍♂️

Or did I just confuse you with someone else?
just lazy / busy
and no, not a piney. East monmouth county

Tor148

First Edition
First Name
Tor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Braptor Bk, 21 FE RR, 15 F250,
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Finally got the lift up and working
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 20230604_154517

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 20230604_153753

Plenty of room above and i can walk under no problem, of course not at the rear axle but every where else
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 20230604_154425

Sponsored

poconochris

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So..... Did you pick it up or what?
Got it Monday,Yeah! but then had to travel for work early Tuesday. Ill be working all week. It was dark when I got home so no pictures. It's like torture, Im at dirt Mountain and the Bronco is home.

GOATS

Black Diamond
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Imaginary Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Got it Monday,Yeah! but then had to travel for work early Tuesday. Ill be working all week. It was dark when I got home so no pictures. It's like torture, Im at dirt Mountain and the Bronco is home.
Did they end up giving you both of your private offers or did they give you a hard time and apply only 1? I'm only asking because I picked my Bronco up there less than a month ago and they would not apply the $2500 for dropping the MIC top despite me having my certificate and program numbers verified from Ford. I'm hoping people are getting both private offers now rather than the runaround I got.

Last edited:

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Did Brewster end up giving you both of your private offers or did they give you a hard time and apply only 1? I'm only asking because I picked my Bronco up there less than a month ago and they would not apply the $2500 for dropping the MIC top despite me having my certificate and program numbers verified from Ford. I'm hoping people are getting both private offers now rather than the runaround I got.
I thought it was only for dropping the MOD Top. Seeing your tag as a Black Diamond that wouldn't have applied to you.

Sponsored

GOATS

Black Diamond
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Imaginary Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I thought it was only for dropping the MOD Top. Seeing your tag as a Black Diamond that wouldn't have applied to you.
It was dropping the MIC, lux or sasquatch and it did not have to be all 3. Dropping any of them from any trim qualified. It was not specific to the mod top. As I said, I confirmed through Ford that I qualified for the $2500 and got the private offer/program numbers.

*EDIT, what I should have said was if you only had 1 of the 3 to begin with, dropping it would qualify you.

Last edited:

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
It was dropping the MIC, lux or sasquatch and it did not have to be all 3. Dropping any of them from any trim qualified. It was not specific to the mod top. As I said, I confirmed through Ford that I qualified for the $2500 and got the private offer/program numbers.
Well if that's the case then Ford owes me $2500 for dropping the MIC back in 2021! That's bullshit.

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You did have to drop all of the options if you had them on your order. The exception was the 2-door, you couldn't drop the hardtop since there was no other option. If you kept one of the 3 (other than 2dr MIC), you weren't eligible for the $2500 bonus. This happened in mid January when Ford was trying to schedule all outstanding orders by the end of 2023.

I thought it was up to Ford to provide the $2500 Bonus certificate. I have seen a bunch of posts where it was difficult to find/get. It's different than the Price Protection that is the dealers responsibility.

Last edited:

poconochris

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I didn't have a second offer although Ford Marketing said I did and gave me a number. The second offer was for giving up model or features for 2023. I ordered a 2d OBX without lux or Sas so no order change for me. I really don't know what was right, you talk to 20 people and get 20 different answers, maybe because everyone ordered different models/options at different timeso_O I'm happy with my deal, the Bronco is great, and glad it's finally over.