Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I played around with that demo configuration that one guy made the other day in that spreadsheet. Taxes and stuff are really going to tighten that budget further than I hoped.

I'm hoping for a sub invoice deal, but even relying on xplan doesnt feel great, nor does a 6 hour drive to WV
I hear you on that one. I'm trying to keep it under $45k if at all possible. At one point Base 4 door (back when it came with Auto trans) + Squatch + V6 + hard top put me there. Maybe even BB 2 Door same build will do it.

x-plan will help, but below invoice help even more. Even if it's like $500 below... that's about $700 savings over x-plan, since x-plan about a couple hundred within invoice.
Sponsored

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

okay - so people are finding dealers in north NJ at invoice? All I’ve heard is matching msrp and honoring x plan (talking about dealers inside of like 20-40 min drive)
Maybe I misunderstood your post. I thought you meant accepting x-plan. That's just about every dealer out there. Seems Bowen's in CT is offering invoice. A dealer in south jersey said they'd give 1/2 of x-plan commission back to buyer, that'd be about invoice.

20-40 minute drive? Not yet. But we are still working on it.

Bogibney1

Black Diamond
First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 explorer xlt
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I hear you on that one. I'm trying to keep it under $45k if at all possible. At one point Base 4 door (back when it came with Auto trans) + Squatch + V6 + hard top put me there. Maybe even BB 2 Door same build will do it.

x-plan will help, but below invoice help even more. Even if it's like $500 below... that's about $700 savings over x-plan, since x-plan about a couple hundred within invoice.
I wish we could have had a look at interiors by now, would make this easier

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Someone said they can do courtesy delivery to a dealer near you. You'd have to pay $500 for extra paperwork but that would still be net $2000+ in savings
Keep in mind, from what I understand is, a dealer near you needs to be willing to accept delivery. And they will have a fee I believe for removing protective wrap and checking out the vehicle.

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Keep in mind, from what I understand is, a dealer near you needs to be willing to accept delivery. And they will have a fee I believe for removing protective wrap and checking out the vehicle.
Interesting. So maybe not send it to the dealer where im moving reservation from

Sponsored

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
and that's if it really cost $500 to ship.
I sent feelers out this weekend to get quotes from shipping Iowa>NY, St Louis>NY

So far I was quoted at $700 for St Louis>NY which isn't horrible. They'd pick up the bronco there and deliver to my driveway

Edit: So Now I've gotten a few more responses. $600 from St. Louis MO to Westcheter County NY.

Since the dealer out in St Louis is doing $2000 below MSRP, this might be the ticket.

Maybe get a few orders in and have that price come down a bit more to $500/vehicle and have them drop them all off at a WalMart of our choosing lol

Last edited:

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I sent feelers out this weekend to get quotes from shipping Iowa>NY, St Louis>NY

So far I was quoted at $700 for St Louis>NY which isn't horrible. They'd pick up the bronco there and deliver to my driveway
That's not bad. I figured it would only cost me around $200-$250 just to drive there. Only having to work 3 days a week would give the time to take 2 days to do the trip

BecauseMotor

Wildtrak
First Name
Springer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI, Ducati Panigale 959, Triumph T100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That's not bad. I figured it would only cost me around $200-$250 just to drive there. Only having to work 3 days a week would give the time to take 2 days to do the trip
Been thinking of doing WV if/when all else fails. Figure I can take a Friday off work then have the weekend to meander back. Might stretch out longer if work schedule allows.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Edit: So Now I've gotten a few more responses. $600 from St. Louis MO to Westcheter County NY.

Since the dealer out in St Louis is doing $2000 below MSRP, this might be the ticket.

Maybe get a few orders in and have that price come down a bit more to $500/vehicle and have them drop them all off at a WalMart of our choosing lol
Be careful with that $2000 below MSRP. Higher trim levels and it's not a good deal.

Surprised you got decent rates to ship. I briefly looked into shipping to my zip code 08848 (hunterdon county, NJ) and my rates were all coming in $950 on up. That'd wash out anything I got below invoice.

And we can't expect everyone's Bronco to arrive same time to dealer to be shipped. Might make it harder for shipping company to give discount on multi-ships. All things to consider.

I wish I had it that simple.... I'd need to fly out with the wife.. That's 2 tickets to say Iowa or W. Va., then whatever gas & hotels on the return trip. All said and done, I'm about using up any savings I got from the deal.

Sponsored
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Been thinking of doing WV if/when all else fails. Figure I can take a Friday off work then have the weekend to meander back. Might stretch out longer if work schedule allows.
That right there ☝ is a decent plan. As long as savings work out, it's something to consider.

BecauseMotor

Wildtrak
First Name
Springer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI, Ducati Panigale 959, Triumph T100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I wish I had it that simple.... I'd need to fly out with the wife.. That's 2 tickets to say Iowa or W. Va., then whatever gas & hotels on the return trip. All said and done, I'm about using up any savings I got from the deal.
We might try to plan it around a summer road trip/vacation so the costs of hotels/gas get absorbed by the trip and not the "savings" from traveling to WV/IA.

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Be careful with that $2000 below MSRP. Higher trim levels and it's not a good deal.

Surprised you got decent rates to ship. I briefly looked into shipping to my zip code 08848 (hunterdon county, NJ) and my rates were all coming in $950 on up. That'd wash out anything I got below invoice.

And we can't expect everyone's Bronco to arrive same time to dealer to be shipped. Might make it harder for shipping company to give discount on multi-ships. All things to consider.
I’m doing base and I just picked a random date. Still up in air. I’m definitely not committing to anything until I hear back from dealers I reached out to across New England

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We might try to plan it around a summer road trip/vacation so the costs of hotels/gas get absorbed by the trip and not the "savings" from traveling to WV/IA.
Exactly, you're not losing your "savings" from the deal, your spending it on the experience of driving your new rig across the Appalachians, hitting up some mountain trails on the way and taking in the sights...or at least that's how i'm justifying it to myself, haha

Joe Brony

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape :(
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My original dealer, Fette Ford of Clifton NJ finally replied to me after several months, they would not honor Xplan pricing. :eek::unsure:(n) But they would do $200 off MSRP for a group buy?
Sponsored