Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

BecauseMotor

Wildtrak
First Name
Springer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI, Ducati Panigale 959, Triumph T100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If there's a copy/paste email y'all are sending out to dealers, I'll send it to a few this week when I have a chance.
Sponsored

gonyr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

White Plains.
Cool. I'm originally from Armonk. Lived there until I went off to college. Haven't really been back much since. It's very different now

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Cool. I'm originally from Armonk. Lived there until I went off to college. Haven't really been back much since. It's very different now
I grew up in NC. Moved to the city 5 years ago for work. Met my now wife and we just got our first house here last fall. What’s wild is my grandparents and great grandparents were born and grew up in this same area. Came full circle

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

...How about Verner Cadby...Any chance you can give them a try...
Sure why not, as long as I can find them, I'll shoot them an email.

Edit: I found em... just gotta find a way to shoot an email to them.. hell fuck it (pardon my french) I'll just call them.

Russ1Bronco

Base
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
Oh ok. Thanks for the info. I have always gotten my cars In the state I live so I was clueless
...Depending on the finance rate,and the amount...You should always pay that up front...paying interest on a vehicle is understandable...paying interest on a tax ..is not...

Sponsored
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sure why not, as long as I can find them, I'll shoot them an email.

Edit: I found em... just gotta find a way to shoot an email to them.. hell fuck it (pardon my french) I'll just call them.
OK... Total asshole. I want to say his name was Tyler, but I didn't even pay enough attention to that. He even got an attitude with me over the phone. I mentioned other deals and stated we are NOT looking specifically for that. Just looking to see if we bring over 40+ reservations what can they do for us? Below Invoice? Accessory Credit? Extended Warranty? Anything? Well......long story short he specifically said "We are looking to get as much as we can on the new Bronco" went on to say how below invoice means no profit for them. When I brought up holdback he actually said "That is for the DEALER not the customer" "When I finished up with "I'm looking to give you 40+ free sales that you don't have to work for, you make what you make in profit" He said "Not interested" Then he started to give more attitude so I hung up, why bother.

Edit: Mental Note.... Don't trust @Russ1Bronco when he nominates dealerships ? Just messing with ya man.... But that guy over there really was a DICK!

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If there's a copy/paste email y'all are sending out to dealers, I'll send it to a few this week when I have a chance.
I can give ya one that I've used lately. I'll DM it to you, and you can just modify for dealer name and stuff.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

OK... Total asshole. I want to say his name was Tyler, but I didn't even pay enough attention to that. He even got an attitude with me over the phone. I mentioned other deals and stated we are NOT looking specifically for that. Just looking to see if we bring over 40+ reservations what can they do for us? Below Invoice? Accessory Credit? Extended Warranty? Anything? Well......long story short he specifically said "We are looking to get as much as we can on the new Bronco" went on to say how below invoice means no profit for them. When I brought up holdback he actually said "That is for the DEALER not the customer" "When I finished up with "I'm looking to give you 40+ free sales that you don't have to work for, you make what you make in profit" He said "Not interested" Then he started to give more attitude so I hung up, why bother.

Edit: Mental Note.... Don't trust @Russ1Bronco when he nominates dealerships ? Just messing with ya man.... But that guy over there really was a DICK!
I hate to say this @Granger Ford and @StephensAutoCenter , but you guys are doing it all wrong. Because I found a dealer in NJ that wants to make as much as he can on the new Bronco. And dealer holdback is ONLY for you guys ?‍♂ like DUH, F**k the Customer, because quite a few NJ dealerships wonder why they have their reputation.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I don't get why people wouldn't want guaranteed business. You're right, they don't have to do anything and can get a bunch of business.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I forgot to add, that dealer also said that Ford is NOT offering x-plan for the Bronco.

So when I told him Mike Levine tweeted it himself, he changed his tune to Ford is not offering x-plan yet.

I can't believe I let one dickhead piss me off like that. :mad:

Sponsored

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What dealer ship in nj is doing this so we know to stay clear I have a 2 door reservation in south jersey

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

What dealer ship in nj is doing this so we know to stay clear I have a 2 door reservation in south jersey
You're safe, he was north jersey.. Verner Cadby.

After I looked him up online, the guy I spoke with is just a salesman. I guess Sales Managers don't mind if salesmen speak for the company. I would've expected him to say "Let me go check with our Sales Manager"... but nope.... oh well. Like I said, tomorrow I'll try to hit up a dealer in Connecticut and pick another South Jersey or Delaware area.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I hear you on that one. I'm trying to keep it under $45k if at all possible. At one point Base 4 door (back when it came with Auto trans) + Squatch + V6 + hard top put me there. Maybe even BB 2 Door same build will do it.

x-plan will help, but below invoice help even more. Even if it's like $500 below... that's about $700 savings over x-plan, since x-plan about a couple hundred within invoice.
Based on my experience and understanding of the xplan pricing it is below invoice...it's not triple net but it's below.
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1600733404294

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Based on my experience and understanding of the xplan pricing it is below invoice...it's not triple net but it's below.
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1600733404294
Yes it starts out below invoice, but the $275 Admin Fee will bump it just over Invoice. So it's better than nothing. That sample invoice on that page should give you an idea. So something like $500 Below Invoice could net us like $700 savings (without me running the numbers) over x-plan.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Yes it starts out below invoice, but the $275 Admin Fee will bump it just over Invoice. So it's better than nothing. That sample invoice on that page should give you an idea. So something like $500 Below Invoice could net us like $700 savings (without me running the numbers) over x-plan.
Yeah - the capped doc fee is great for places where they can stick it to ya like NJ - I think they are allowed to charge like $500, NY is only $75. I'm good with X Plan for since the factory installed options qualify also - unfortunately I'm already looking at $5k in extras that won't be from Ford Performance catalog - KC HIlites, Borla and Powersteps. I'd be more concerned about the lack of negotiating then in the finance manager's office when it comes to Ford ESP and finance rate, but I'll have my own rate in my back pocket and with near 900 credit score not too worried that they can stray too far from the best rate possible. But I know they are gonna go for the lungs on the extended warranty.
Sponsored