Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like down in Maryland, south of Washington, D.C.

1600737552130.png

What would make them appealing is if:
1. You want Base or Big Bend
2. If it's true they will deliver to your door (anywhere in the U.S., waiting on confirmation to that).

Otherwise, x-plan is more appealing.

Also, Fly By Nite is in contact with Bergey's Ford in Pa. We'll see if that goes somewhere within a day or 2.

I have emails to Kaytes and Winner Ford. And like I said, I'm still looking. We do have about a month left to figure this out and many dealers to reach out to.

Which leads me to everyone who's pitching in. Can we get a list of who you've been in contact with and what status is. If it's a flat out NO, I'd rather not be contacting them a second time by someone else. Thanks

Edit: Here is a post by @rcbickle with a couple of documents also showing the differences between x-plan and other offers. It's a pretty good breakdown of even more numbers. Also give a shoutout to @North7 who originally made these charts.
Hang on ..... I saw the what may make us appealing?? How about me ?? cuz I am personable, I have taken the time to answer every single email anyone has sent with an actual email and not something generic. That I am the store's financial director so I have answered people's questions about finance. I have helped people with questions even tho some are not buying from us. And most importantly I am also buying a Bronco too!! Just saying ??
Sponsored

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What does delivery look like? On the back of a truck or an employee driving it to me?
It depends on how far away you are and which way you decide. We do have trucks that will out it on a flatbed but that will not be free. We do not add anything to the cost of it but whatever we are charged is what the customer pays, less what Ford pays for off-site delivery (usually 100) but to be driven to you that is free. Also, keep in mind if anything should happen you can refuse delivery.

BecauseMotor

Wildtrak
First Name
Springer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI, Ducati Panigale 959, Triumph T100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It depends on how far away you are and which way you decide. We do have trucks that will out it on a flatbed but that will not be free. We do not add anything to the cost of it but whatever we are charged is what the customer pays, less what Ford pays for off-site delivery (usually 100) but to be driven to you that is free. Also, keep in mind if anything should happen you can refuse delivery.
Gotcha. The free delivery is someone driving it to us. Makes sense but for me, if it needs to be driven by someone else across states lines, even within the same state, I'd prefer that someone be me. I'm stingy with my toys. :devilish:

Sponsored

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Gotcha. The free delivery is someone driving it to us. Makes sense but for me, if it needs to be driven by someone else across states lines, even within the same state, I'd prefer that someone be me. I'm stingy with my toys. :devilish:
U can hop the train and we can pick you up and bring you to us and you can drive your new toy home. We do that too!

Bogibney1

Black Diamond
First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 explorer xlt
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Where are you in NJ? Being from Burlington County it is about 3.5 hours. We will also deliver to you free of charge too.
Up on the shore in Monmouth, bit of hike, but it's no WV. Plus I know I have a trade in of a lease by then.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hopefully they step up. It's about an 1 1/2 hr from me and I can stop by parents. I am from that area.
He's running out of time to step up. I've stuck up for him for the last couple of weeks, but my patience is growing thin at this point. Not asking for $1300 B/I, but throw us a bone.

jswing

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hang on ..... I saw the what may make us appealing?? How about me ?? cuz I am personable, I have taken the time to answer every single email anyone has sent with an actual email and not something generic. That I am the store's financial director so I have answered people's questions about finance. I have helped people with questions even tho some are not buying from us. And most importantly I am also buying a Bronco too!! Just saying ??
This is so true. I have to say, I'm considering switching my reservation to you based on your communication and the fact that you seem to care whether or not you get our business. The fact that you will deliver it (I'm in Burlington County) takes away the logistics I was trying to justify with the WV deal. I will likely trade in a car, so there's still that to figure out. I will likely reach out to you soon.

Sponsored

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is so true. I have to say, I'm considering switching my reservation to you based on your communication and the fact that you seem to care whether or not you get our business. The fact that you will deliver it (I'm in Burlington County) takes away the logistics I was trying to justify with the WV deal. I will likely trade in a car, so there's still that to figure out. I will likely reach out to you soon.
Thank you. I do care. It's important to me that people have a clear understanding of the car buying process from both sides. We've done a few deals in NJ. I have heard some horror stories about dealerships all over. I just never want to be that person who lies to get business. If you swap to us that would be great but it's more important you're at ease where you decide to buy. That being said I'm always willing to help even if my dealer is not your final choice. Again, thank you!

Bogibney1

Black Diamond
First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 explorer xlt
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thank you. I do care. It's important to me that people have a clear understanding of the car buying process from both sides. We've done a few deals in NJ. I have heard some horror stories about dealerships all over. I just never want to be that person who lies to get business. If you swap to us that would be great but it's more important you're at ease where you decide to buy. That being said I'm always willing to help even if my dealer is not your final choice. Again, thank you!
Will certainly keep this in mind, a fewfriends of mine have bought cars down that way and only had positive things to say. My mind is on the big bend or base, so it all depends on what happens up here

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OK... Total asshole. I want to say his name was Tyler, but I didn't even pay enough attention to that. He even got an attitude with me over the phone. I mentioned other deals and stated we are NOT looking specifically for that. Just looking to see if we bring over 40+ reservations what can they do for us? Below Invoice? Accessory Credit? Extended Warranty? Anything? Well......long story short he specifically said "We are looking to get as much as we can on the new Bronco" went on to say how below invoice means no profit for them. When I brought up holdback he actually said "That is for the DEALER not the customer" "When I finished up with "I'm looking to give you 40+ free sales that you don't have to work for, you make what you make in profit" He said "Not interested" Then he started to give more attitude so I hung up, why bother.

Edit: Mental Note.... Don't trust @Russ1Bronco when he nominates dealerships ? Just messing with ya man.... But that guy over there really was a DICK!

That is the epitome of looking a gift horse in the mouth...trying to be nice here...

Joe Brony

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape :(
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Has anyone priced out shipping from Stephens to Tri-State area?

Another thing on my mind is since I have two reservations I should definitely move one to Stephens just in case Xplan is not offered - since Levine has provided inaccurate info previously. Amiright?

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Has anyone priced out shipping from Stephens to Tri-State area?

Another thing on my mind is since I have two reservations I should definitely move one to Stephens just in case Xplan is not offered - since Levine has provided inaccurate info previously. Amiright?
Last I checked, and no disrespect to either Granger or Stephen's, shipping to Hunterdon County, NJ started @ $950 and goes up (especially for stuff like covered transport). And the worst part is, I'd like to be at the dealership to see it and go over with said dealer. If it weren't for those 2 things, I probably would've switched to Granger a long time ago. But financially (talking maybe $300-$500 below invoice in savings) and time wise, it just doesn't make sense for me right now.

They both offer good plans for sure, you just need to decide if it works for you. But if I can find something in the $500-$750 B/I range that is maybe a couple hour drive at max, I'd probably go that route.

Update to dealers list:

I contacted McMahon in Ct. this morning (I know we already had x-plan verified with them), but figured I'd see if we can work that further.

Hoping to hear from the following soon:
Malouf Ford (@Blitzinger )
Bergey's Ford (@KJM76 & @Fly by Nite )
Kaytes Ford & Winner Ford (myself)
Schultz Ford (@Bronc OH )

And whoever else we reach out to this week.
Sponsored