Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1601073913959

Sorry to hear as well. Hopefully it works out for you.

But, this right here is why it is ridiculous for Ford to impose harsh penalties on dealerships for not completing and order and having to sell it off the lot. Who knows for certain what anybody's situation will be 6-12 months from now, just look back at the last 6 months and who saw the s**t storm coming that is 2020. Sorry to high jack your thread with my rant....
Sponsored

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

What's the latest with Bowens Garage and Bergey's Ford? It seemed management at both were interested.
Right now @KJM76 is handling Bergey's. He was told previously they have meetings on Monday's, so he's assuming he won't hear back til then.
Bowen's I believe was the deal they stated. Wasn't that just x-plan?
Winner Ford has gone silent, I emailed them again today.
Cooperstown Ford (@Bronc-OH is on them) , salesman taking to GM.
Royal Ford wants to see pricing from Ford 1st,but interested. *Worst part is I'm about to feel like an idiot, but Brian is handling them... Not sure about his username here.. Sorry I'm bad like that.. Too much going on in my head. When I figure it out, I'll give ya credit.
And probably a few others I can't remember right now.

Nu2Fordz

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5, BMW M6, GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Right now @KJM76 is handling Bergey's. He was told previously they have meetings on Monday's, so he's assuming he won't hear back til then.
Bowen's I believe was the deal they stated. Wasn't that just x-plan?
Winner Ford has gone silent, I emailed them again today.
Cooperstown Ford (@Bronc-OH is on them) , salesman taking to GM.
And probably a few others I can't remember right now.
Thanks!

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Basically there's a handful of us reaching out all over the place right now. Definitely NOT waiting on any one dealer. Still trying.

Googz13

Base
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Basically there's a handful of us reaching out all over the place right now. Definitely NOT waiting on any one dealer. Still trying.
Still waiting on a response from Downs. Will follow up monday. The sales person was supposed to run it by their GM.

Sponsored

NY Bronco II

Badlands
First Name
Barney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco II, 2008 Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Welp barring a miracle lottery win I am
more than likely out. Thank to the wonders of Covid my job announced furloughs & layoffs are on deck. Probably not smart to buy a brand new toy til things are back to “normal”. Not canceling my reservation yet but..... Sucks.
I hope that you come through this better than ever. My thoughts and prayers are with you

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

When you get a chance, fill out the survey East Coast Bronco Buyers and I'll get you added to the list.
Welcome aboard.
Bump for the survey!
If you haven't yet filled it out, please do.... We would like to get accurate numbers to present to dealers for a potential group buy.

Greg.... looks like I filled it out twice! Can you delete one?

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Bump for the survey!
If you haven't yet filled it out, please do.... We would like to get accurate numbers to present to dealers for a potential group buy.

Greg.... looks like I filled it out twice! Can you delete one?
Hell if I know. I'll take a look at it. Either way, our list based on the original survey is up around 96 last I checked, I don't think a double survey would really effect us. I'll give it a shot tho.

Edit: Done... deleted 3 duplicates in there.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am wondering if switching to granger after that Ford conference call is worth it now and would put many of their reservations at the bottom of the list.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I am wondering if switching to granger after that Ford conference call is worth it now and would put many of their reservations at the bottom of the list.
After everything that went down yesterday I can't answer that question. Mostly because I have no clue, more confused now than ever.

My plan is to stay in the path we are on. Keep looking for a better deal in the area. Worst case, I stay put.

Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

After everything that went down yesterday I can't answer that question. Mostly because I have no clue, more confused now than ever.

My plan is to stay in the path we are on. Keep looking for a better deal in the area. Worst case, I stay put.
That's what I figured. If we can't find anything local and I stay where I am at I can use the x-plan and be fine. It will be interesting to see what is what once the smoke clears. Ford really has a way to piss their customers off.

Broncodan83

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 bronco and 79 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What went down?

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What went down?
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ons-ordering-dates-build-date-estimates.5793/
It's rather confusing, my take on it is this:
All orders won't necessarily be filled in the order of reservation time. Dealers will get a quantity of Broncos based on a formula which includes factors such as dealer size, number of reservations, and number of competitive vehicles (Jeeps) registered in their area.
Your reservation could therefore be in an early batch allotted to the dealer, or a later batch.
The Ford briefing produced more confusion than it did to clarify a previously simple 'orders will be fulfilled in the order of reservations' which we thought was going to happen.

Go read the 60+ pages of the thread and see if you can figure it out!

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

What went down?
I wish I knew. I kind of came in somewhere in the middle just to take a few jabs at some "dealerships".

Now I could be way off base but here is my cliff notes take:
Some big dealerships cried for Ford about smaller guys undercutting them and taking away reservations. Ford says ok we'll re-work the system. End result SOUNDED like, dealerships now get 50% of reservations delivered 1st shot. After that seemed like a crap shoot, whereas if you are at a large dealership, that is also in the middle of the competition selling, you had a better chance of getting your reservation in 2021. Little tiny guy, not much competition nearby, lots of reservations... then it becomes a crap shoot. (ie. Maybe Kaytes Ford in middle of nowhere, smaller dealership, he bumps to 500 reservations. He gets half early, then other half pushed way out.) But I never hung around long enough to see if anyone actually figured it all out 100%.

I'll let someone else who followed it more closely chime in, but that was my take on it. Which could be totally off base, so take it with a whole bottle of salt, not just a grain!

Edit: Also what @Fly by Nite said in simpler terms. It's one big clusterfuck right now. There were actually 2 threads going at once, but 'supposedly' Ford requested one be shut down?!?! It was crazy times, I said my piece in a few posts then went on about my day. Wasn't really worth the waste of time.

I'm not going to let it affect me though. We're talking to Bergey's, Cooperstown, and a few others I can't think of right now. And we are continuing to look for a deal for the group!
Sponsored

Last edited: