Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

aaddaamm

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lyon L'Avecaise
Your Bronco Model
Base
wow. $2k off invoice. Another (big) wrinkle to consider.
Sponsored

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

wow. $2k off invoice. Another (big) wrinkle to consider.
It is. As long as you don't mind the extra wait.

But if you break it down in simple terms.
You go to end of the line, and in exchange for that, save an extra $700 over the current Granger deal. So definitely a good deal. I just don't want to wait into 2022.

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
It is. As long as you don't mind the extra wait.

But if you break it down in simple terms.
You go to end of the line, and in exchange for that, save an extra $700 over the current Granger deal. So definitely a good deal. I just don't want to wait into 2022.
Howā€™d you arrive at $700? Just curious

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Howā€™d you arrive at $700? Just curious
Current Granger deal (with x-plan) is $1300 below invoice.
New Granger deal (for new customers 10/1 thru 10/31)is $2000 below.

So you save an extra $700, but also move to back of the line for registration.

aaddaamm

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lyon L'Avecaise
Your Bronco Model
Base
I also haven't actually made a reservation yet. So I'm guessing my arrival date wouldn't really be expected to be any faster making my reservation with Granger vs. Old Bridge or Winner ?

Sponsored

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Current Granger deal (with x-plan) is $1300 below invoice.
New Granger deal (for new customers 10/1 thru 10/31)is $2000 below.

So you save an extra $700, but also move to back of the line for registration.
If you get a standard trim only thatā€™s true. But x plan benefits more if you add an A/T and 2.7. Or any other thing. I think $1000 + x plan for anyone planning to add something to a trim may end up being more beneficial. Or at least will be you close to the new discount. The way I calculated, Iā€™d save $5/mo financing with the new offer.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If you get a standard trim only thatā€™s true. But x plan benefits more if you add an A/T and 2.7. Or any other thing. I think $1000 + x plan for anyone planning to add something to a trim may end up being more beneficial. Or at least will be you close to the new discount. The way I calculated, Iā€™d save $5/mo financing with the new offer.
Yes. The higher the invoice price, the closer x-plan gets you to invoice. But even the FE stock is still over invoice by like 50 bucks or something.

The Granger deals are straight up below. And their 2 deals separate by only $700. Bot good deals. Just too far for me.

niknailor

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It's a shame nobody close by is even going to attempt to match but...if I pursued Granger I'd eat all of my savings in getting my trade-in out there, and getting the Bronco back to NY, as well as associated taxes/whatnot.

At that point, it's just smarter to stay local lol

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

aaddaamm

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lyon L'Avecaise
Your Bronco Model
Base
It's a shame nobody close by is even going to attempt to match but...if I pursued Granger I'd eat all of my savings in getting my trade-in out there, and getting the Bronco back to NY, as well as associated taxes/whatnot.

At that point, it's just smarter to stay local lol
How would taxes differ between Grainger deal and a more local purchase? I thought I donā€™t pay taxes at all when I buy out of state and get a transit tag to drive it back (or ship it) and then pay taxes when I register the vehicle in NY at DMV.

Sponsored

Joe Brony

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape :(
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Iā€™d eat up the $1000 accessory credit in a heartbeat

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just looked at bronco sport list. I donā€™t think thereā€™s a single thing I want/need by way of accessories for my loaded OBX build.

I like the idea of a rack and roof box but you canā€™t remove the mid panel on the 4 door with a roof rack. So Iā€™d rather wait and see if I need the additional space before tacking on a cargo box. Iā€™m going to want to take off the mid panel almost immediately. Yet it would probably take me two road trips over 12 months with insufficient cargo space to decide on getting a roof rack (and I may find that I donā€™t need it at all). So top priority is removing mid panel with no rack and wait and see.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just looked at bronco sport list. I donā€™t think thereā€™s a single thing I want/need by way of accessories for my loaded OBX build.

I like the idea of a rack and roof box but you canā€™t remove the mid panel on the 4 door with a roof rack. So Iā€™d rather wait and see if I need the additional space before tacking on a cargo box. Iā€™m going to want to take off the mid panel almost immediately. Yet it would probably take me two road trips over 12 months with insufficient cargo space to decide on getting a roof rack (and I may find that I donā€™t need it at all). So top priority is removing mid panel with no rack and wait and see.
Yes there isn't really anything on that list I want. All the stuff I am interested in I've already gotten off Amazon for a fraction of the cost of what Ford will charge

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

How would taxes differ between Grainger deal and a more local purchase? I thought I donā€™t pay taxes at all when I buy out of state and get a transit tag to drive it back (or ship it) and then pay taxes when I register the vehicle in NY at DMV.
With Granger that may be how they do it. I'm not 100% sure. But I do know this much if I buy a car in PA or NY (I'm in NJ) that dealer collects NJ taxes at time of purchase.

As for the accessories, yeah I didn't see shit either on the sport accessories. Then again, I expect the Bronco accessories to be different just because there is more you can do to it. Like add a winch, rock rails, maybe even a tune for engine, hell is auto start an added accessory? So I don't know if I'd want any or not.

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
With Granger that may be how they do it. I'm not 100% sure. But I do know this much if I buy a car in PA or NY (I'm in NJ) that dealer collects NJ taxes at time of purchase.

As for the accessories, yeah I didn't see shit either on the sport accessories. Then again, I expect the Bronco accessories to be different just because there is more you can do to it. Like add a winch, rock rails, maybe even a tune for engine, hell is auto start an added accessory? So I don't know if I'd want any or not.
Other food for thought- is that when you do that scenario you just mentioned re: taxes out of state... A dealer uses a third party courier to complete that task and it definitely costs the dealer for that service (used to be like $175). I donā€™t know many loan companies that would allow you to leave a dealership w/ your vehicle without titled and registered at the time of payment. Iā€™ve seen where the Stevens and Granger will give you a transit tag, which gets you to your home state tag agency To do the proper paperwork. In the case of having a loan procured from your home town, and a check brought to an out of state dealer, Iā€™d be sure of the scenario before you go. The additional cost of that courier service may not be included and is usually reqā€™d.
Sponsored