Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think to be totally transparent, dealers on the forum should post their actual allocation and reservation totals when Ford tells them how many Broncos they'll be getting. That would be helpful. I will.
Do you know how many now? If not, when do you expect that?
Sponsored

Kris87

Wildtrak
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford f-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Do you know how many now? If not, when do you expect that?
Negative on the allocation. Always know how many reservations we have. And that's the big roll of the dice. We won't know how many we're getting until December/January.

I have an idea though based on what Ford has told us.

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Dana Ford is only doing x plan and claims dealers like Stephens and Granger will not be able to accommodate the large volume of reservations they have without holders waiting months extra. They said they are the largest ford dealer and highest volume in east market so they'll get more broncos than anyone else (which is odd because if they have 5 reservations hypothetically speaking, why would Ford send all the bronco's there?). They said any dealer pricing below x plan benefits are subject to fines. I think he actually misread my question if they're offering incentives like $1000 below invoice in addition to x plan. He may have read that as x plan being 1000 below what it normally would be.

TLDR: Dana Ford is out

Edit: just realized dana ford is staten island. i wouldnt go to staten island if it was $1500 below msrp lol. idk whats worse, the location or the people

Last edited:

tonyxit

Base
First Name
tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think to be totally transparent, dealers on the forum should post their actual allocation and reservation totals when Ford tells them how many Broncos they'll be getting. That would be helpful. I will.
Mr Transparent....how many reservations do you have as of today ?

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Nothest Suburbs of Philly........2 door....dealer Chapman Ford
same actually... except 4 door. Chapman Ford.

I've been trying to read through this thread... but it's a lengthy one... @EvlNvrDys What's the latest?

I'm definitely willing to buy from a different dealer if the incentive is right. I've only bought GM (step-dad is retired from GM) up until now, so zero loyalty to any Ford dealer around here.

I thought I saw something about Fullerton Ford in Somerville? My FIL only buys Fords and just got a F150 from there. Has a decent relationship with the people there, so that's an option that would work for me if it's on the table?

anyway, just trying to figure all this out as we go!

Sponsored

Kris87

Wildtrak
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford f-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mr Transparent....how many reservations do you have as of today ?
Have other dealers said how many they have? I don't read every thread to know.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

same actually... except 4 door. Chapman Ford.

I've been trying to read through this thread... but it's a lengthy one... @EvlNvrDys What's the latest?

I'm definitely willing to buy from a different dealer if the incentive is right. I've only bought GM (step-dad is retired from GM) up until now, so zero loyalty to any Ford dealer around here.

I thought I saw something about Fullerton Ford in Somerville? My FIL only buys Fords and just got a F150 from there. Has a decent relationship with the people there, so that's an option that would work for me if it's on the table?

anyway, just trying to figure all this out as we go!
Seems I have to update our Ford Dealers list. I have always been honest with my feelings about Ford Dealerships I've dealt with. And if you were to check out Fullerton you will see the Google Review I left them a couple years ago or last year, whenever it was. With that said though, I have reached out to dealerships anyways for the group.

Our main Dealer List in the original post is the most up to date info we have on the dealers listed. As of July 31st, Fullerton was offering $500 accessory credit, per the email I received.

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1601927878293

Just to be safe though, I decided to give him a call right now. He said he "never" told me that. I informed him he did through email (see above), he claimed maybe someone was using his email address. Which I find funny, because NO ONE uses my work email address but myself. Anyways, he took my number and said he'd have the salesperson that was working with me (whoever that is, since I got the email from him) and have them call me back. We shall see. So hold off on Fullerton. The rest of what we have can be found in original post.

Edit: I did see you are in Pa. though, I will say my current reservation is with Koch 33, who does offer x-plan (if available). And supposedly they are one of the larger dealerships, so better chance to get Bronco sooner. Only problem is, I haven't seen anything definitive about how Ford is actually shipping the Bronco's, lots of different theories.

Last edited:
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just trying to push my buttons huh? LOL :oops: BTW, I love that show!!

So I decided to call them back and get your run of the mill salesman... what a waste of time that was. Was put on hold only to find out that x-plan is up to Ford and no answer yet. When questioned about MSRP or anything else, he said "We won't know until we start getting them in stock". Granted, I should've known better with your average salesman. But at the same time, if the $500 Access. Credit was well known, I expected him to say that.

And for those who can't find the review I left them (looks like it was a year ago, maybe a little longer), well here it is. Take what you want from it:

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1601928924992

Sponsored

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
good info thanks. Yeah, I'm from NJ, live in PA now. (Central Bucks) but the parents & parents in laws still live up in NJ.... which is why I mentioned Fullerton. That's no where near enough to entice me.

My current reservation is with Chapman Ford in Horsham... if anyone has talked to them yet?

Kris87

Wildtrak
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford f-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
They said any dealer pricing below x plan benefits are subject to fines. I think he actually misread my question if they're offering incentives like $1000 below invoice in addition to x plan. He may have read that as x plan being 1000 below what it normally would be.
There seems to be some confusion(at least for me there is) when dealers advertise below x-plan since 1) it's not allowed by Ford and they can revoke your plan privileges altogether and 2) it's a direct violation to even advertise that you're giving plan holders a "special" deal of any kind.

That said, even if a dealer is advertising giving plan holders a better deal, they don't need your pin # because that is how they'd get in hot water. If they actually locked your pin, and sold below plan price, then that's a big no no. The ad standards violation at least gets warnings first. There are no fines, so not sure where they came up with that.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

good info thanks. Yeah, I'm from NJ, live in PA now. (Central Bucks) but the parents & parents in laws still live up in NJ.... which is why I mentioned Fullerton. That's no where near enough to entice me.

My current reservation is with Chapman Ford in Horsham... if anyone has talked to them yet?
I'm not sure.
I'll take a look tomorrow tho, and if not I'll definitely reach out to them.