Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sure, the Bronco purchase would be taxed when I bring it into Pa @ 6%.
But if I bought $1k of accessories, there would be no Del sales tax added, unless the DIO accessories were added to the Bronco invoice. correct?

Greg, let's get a list of questions together and maybe hit Winner up in a week or so.
I'm fine with that. Are you going to collect all the questions? :unsure:

Edit: I just realized our original poll for this thread has 189 people responding. Didn't know we had that many interested.
Sponsored

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

But if I bought $1k of accessories, there would be no Del sales tax added, unless the DIO accessories were added to the Bronco invoice. correct?
Never mind, there will be no tax on 'free' accessories! I'd guess the Bronco invoice would either show 'no charge' or show a credit to the bottom line.

motoarch

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
william
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
That sucks. That wasn't my experience at all. When I first got the confirmation from them I just emailed the person who sent it and he answered what he could, but it's not like they are willing to deal though
I e-mailed Christian Grasso instead of calling and got the same numbers you did.

I also reached out to the Park City, Bridgeport Ford dealer to see what they were offering but have not heard back.

Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Edit: I just realized our original poll for this thread has 189 people responding. Didn't know we had that many interested.
189. That's cute. ?

On the bright side, the dealer switch deadline has been pushed back so you can continue your negotiations. Yay! (As I breathe a sigh of relief knowing our group is about to cross the finish line and I can finally kick back and relax)

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

189. That's cute. ?

On the bright side, the dealer switch deadline has been pushed back so you can continue your negotiations. Yay! (As I breathe a sigh of relief knowing our group is about to cross the finish line and I can finally kick back and relax)
That's good news for your group. I'm curious to see what you guys were able to work. Dealers up this way just don't care about extra reservations.. The difference between the north east and the south I guess.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

They got a pretty good deal. But I told @BlueBronco that I wouldn't post what they got.

So all I can do is keep trying over here, and hope this damn B&P shows up so some of these dealers open up for us instead of saying "We don't have pricing yet, can't do anything"

Sponsored

LorenzeTorres

Badlands
First Name
Lo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/ 2002 BMW M3/ 2016 BMW M2/ 2016 Triumph Thruxton R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hello fellow future East Coast Bronco owners!

I need some assistance looking for a dealer in NY/NJ to possibly switch my reservation to. I’ll be flying in from California with the intention of doing a road trip back.

What I’m looking for:
-A dealer within a 1 hour radius of Newark, La Guardia, and/ or JFK
-MSRP but preferably less

I’ll just be honest, I did read 10 pages in but 77 is quite a bit to sift through. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base

I need some assistance looking for a dealer in NY/NJ to possibly switch my reservation to. I’ll be flying in from California with the intention of doing a road trip back.

What I’m looking for:

I’ll just be honest, I did read 10 pages in but 77 is quite a bit to sift through. Any help will be greatly appreciated!
i mean Rye Ford will do msrp and x plan with no mark up or dealer added accessories. But I’m switching from them. If no other dealers come to the table after B&P I’m going with granger, flying out and road tripping back

Last edited:
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

What I’m looking for:

Yeah 77 is quite a bit, I agree. You should see my email with all these dealers in it.

As of right now, best we are finding (within that radius) is x-plan. But Winner Ford down in Delaware is offering $1,000 accessory credit. We are also still looking. So check back in a week or so.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@Fly by Nite or @Sighlense did either of you compile a list of questions for Winner Ford? (Ie. Deposit, DIO or other accessories...). I'm trying to hold off on reaching back out to them until B&P is up, but would like to have a list handy when I do call. Thanks.

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Fly by Nite or @Sighlense did either of you compile a list of questions for Winner Ford? (Ie. Deposit, DIO or other accessories...). I'm trying to hold off on reaching back out to them until B&P is up, but would like to have a list handy when I do call. Thanks.
Would it be easier to make a list here of what you have already discussed with them, then we can edit to add? I agree on waiting until B&P, but to be honest, i wouldn't be surprised if that gets pushed back even more.

"What we have here is.....failure to communicate."
Sponsored