Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

broncoSJ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Rant alert- I can’t wait for the dealers to ask us to come in to confirm pricing. WHY WOULD WE NEED TO GO IN PERSON WITH COVID? And they won’t have similar vehicles for us to drive. Doing the negotiation virtually and having options to switch your reservation gives us an advantage and the ability to tell the dealer to SUCK IT. Why does that make me so happy? I’ve had so many bad experiences at dealerships. It’s archaic and ridiculous that you have to haggle over pricing. And they will all cry foul when Amazon takes over car sales and we can order with one click.
Sponsored

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
If I bump down to basesquatch I might be interested in buying OEM rock rails.

coolrain

Badlands
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Ranger, 2014 Camaro 1LE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Rant alert- I can’t wait for the dealers to ask us to come in to confirm pricing. WHY WOULD WE NEED TO GO IN PERSON WITH COVID? And they won’t have similar vehicles for us to drive. Doing the negotiation virtually and having options to switch your reservation gives us an advantage and the ability to tell the dealer to SUCK IT. Why does that make me so happy? I’ve had so many bad experiences at dealerships. It’s archaic and ridiculous that you have to haggle over pricing. And they will all cry foul when Amazon takes over car sales and we can order with one click.
Girl Friend did the Carvana thing and had a very easy and fun experience. I checked to see about the pricing and it was below what the local stealerships had listed so even if she spent the 4 hours+ trying to get a better deal it would have mist likely been equivalent. Now they just need to do new cars this way

NateL

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F250 2014 Ford Escape 1947 Ford PU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but in reservation FAQ on ford website it states reservation dealers can be changed until jan31 2021 and you have more then one change

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but in reservation FAQ on ford website it states reservation dealers can be changed until jan31 2021 and you have more then one change
Just saw that. Apparently if you already switched before you can switch again.

I already changed my dealer once, can I update my dealer selection again?

Yes. Customers may reach out to Ford Customer Support at (800) 334-4375 for assistance in updating their dealer selection through January 31, 2021. In changing dealers, there will be no impact to a customer's reservation ID, vehicle details, or the associated timestamp.

Sponsored

USMC_n_philly

Outer Banks
First Name
Deno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6G Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
it's starting to seem like a lot of people at starting to switch to Stephen's. I thought more ppl would wait to see what final deals are.. when is last day we can switch? I dont want to lose a good thing.. is Stephenson better then Brewsters offer?

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

it's starting to seem like a lot of people at starting to switch to Stephen's. I thought more ppl would wait to see what final deals are.. when is last day we can switch? I dont want to lose a good thing.. is Stephenson better then Brewsters offer?
Stephen's was $1000 below invoice unless it changed.
Brewster is invoice.
Depends on how much it costs you to go get it or have it delivered from Stephen's.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Don’t roast me but how is invoice calculated again?
See 1st post in this thread. Somewhere in those charts (the MSRP - 3% Comparison) I have both MSRP and Dealer Invoice listed there. That's your starting point per trim level. Then... (see below)
I believe you can roughly times it by .94
Almost correct... MSRP * .94 is good enough for the options.

Add from above and you have a good estimate.

Sponsored

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Hey gang after talking thru it with Greg ( @EvlNvrDys ) I was concerned when I saw the Texas group buy and transfer get shut down after a large group moved their reservations. I offered to run point on it for the Brewster group and keep tally of the list of everyone for the deal and forward that to Brian at Brewster Ford. The original plan was that we would have at least 20 transfer reservations and anything beyond that was certainly welcome by them. If we have 20 now, in light of the TX deal getting cutoff, I'm thinking that we should hit the transfer button now and then we can keep a running list to provide Brewster, that way if the deal gets cut-off like the TX deal we at least get as many transfers in the group as possible.

If you are definitely IN on the Brewster deal and will transfer your reservation when we get the go ahead (in the next week to allow for infrequent forum readers to see this) then private message me with:

B6G Name:
Name on your Reservation:
Reservation Date:
Reservation #
Trim Level:
# Doors:

I'll keep a spreadsheet and once we are good to go - I'll let everyone know we can make our transfer to Brewster and we'll keep the line open for as long as Brewster or Dearborn will let us.

O-====-O
John

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hey gang after talking thru it with Greg ( @EvlNvrDys ) I was concerned when I saw the Texas group buy and transfer get shut down after a large group moved their reservations. I offered to run point on it for the Brewster group and keep tally of the list of everyone for the deal and forward that to Brian at Brewster Ford. The original plan was that we would have at least 20 transfer reservations and anything beyond that was certainly welcome by them. If we have 20 now, in light of the TX deal getting cutoff, I'm thinking that we should hit the transfer button now and then we can keep a running list to provide Brewster, that way if the deal gets cut-off like the TX deal we at least get as many transfers in the group as possible.

If you are definitely IN on the Brewster deal and will transfer your reservation when we get the go ahead (in the next week to allow for infrequent forum readers to see this) then private message me with:

B6G Name:
Name on your Reservation:
Reservation Date:
Reservation #
Trim Level:
# Doors:

I'll keep a spreadsheet and once we are good to go - I'll let everyone know we can make our transfer to Brewster and we'll keep the line open for as long as Brewster or Dearborn will let us.

O-====-O
John
If you want, could always create a Google Form (Survey to get that info). Up to you of course, what's a DM here and there. ;)

Good to see some of the group moving in a direction, and with all the uncertainty we see from Ford on a weekly basis, it's not a bad idea, and certainly is a good deal. Probably the best we've seen so far.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

If you want, could always create a Google Form (Survey to get that info). Up to you of course, what's a DM here and there. ;)

Good to see some of the group moving in a direction, and with all the uncertainty we see from Ford on a weekly basis, it's not a bad idea, and certainly is a good deal. Probably the best we've seen so far.
Haha - I'm old school - like WYSIWYG days old school. :p I once interviewed at a very well known hedge fund in the NY/CT area and they asked me to rate my Excel skills - my response was "in relation to whom?" So we ended up on above average LOL

Nu2Fordz

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5, BMW M6, GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm a First Edition reservation holder. Has Brewster confirmed their offer will apply to the First Edition?

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm in. Messaged you. This is pretty much the best deal we are going to get
Sponsored