Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Everyone just jumping back onto the thread that missed page 106 - if you are ready to transfer your reservation to Brewster (don't transfer yet - we want to coordinate our list with them)
DM me with:

B6G Name:
Name on your Reservation:
Reservation Date:
Reservation #
Trim Level:
# Doors:
Email address:

As for the 100 mile radius thing - they are not technically (by law) allowed to require you to go back to them for service, however they can make it more rigid from a documentation perspective when you do ultimately need to file a claim. And yes this would be above and beyond manufacturer's warranty BUT by no means would I equate this to and extended warranty.

Edit: Also I had confirmed with Brian last week that they would be able to access service history if done at another Ford dealer. So that helps.
Edit 2 - Added email address as needed field.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

A side note to that, am I correct in saying this warranty doesn't kick in until the Ford warranty runs out? I'm not sure, maybe someone knows that answer.
I am wondering that too. All these places sell these warranties and you don't even realize it runs with the regular warranty so you might get an extra year. If it runs w/ the current warranty then it's useless.

coolrain

Badlands
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Ranger, 2014 Camaro 1LE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am wondering that too. All these places sell these warranties and you don't even realize it runs with the regular warranty so you might get an extra year. If it runs w/ the current warranty then it's useless.
Thought it was lifetime... no?

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thought it was lifetime... no?
Oh yea. I think it is. For me I guess it won't matter. I have never gone with all the recommended stuff in the manual and if I miss one thing they can deny using the warranty. Then if you add anything aftermarket after the original warranty is over they can deny it

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Oh yea. I think it is. For me I guess it won't matter. I have never gone with all the recommended stuff in the manual and if I miss one thing they can deny using the warranty. Then if you add anything aftermarket after the original warranty is over they can deny it
I doubt they would deny you a transmission or engine issue for failure to get your brakes bled but you never know.

Sponsored

Salia

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo S60 Polestar, Mazda CX-9, Mazda Miata NA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So am I the only bloke who is having some misgivings after experimenting with the build and price? No white top until 2022? Can’t get roof rack with 2.7 or squatch? Or even paint protective coating? I get that they are claiming it’s a GVWT issue, but seriously?? That’s not acceptable, since I want 2.7, squatch BL with white roof. Contemplating waiting until I can actually get what I actually want for $55k. What say you all?

By the way, I am already RSVP at Brewster, as that what my initial dealer. That said, I did want to vent.

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
So am I the only bloke who is having some misgivings after experimenting with the build and price? No white top until 2022? Can’t get roof rack with 2.7 or squatch? Or even paint protective coating? I get that they are claiming it’s a GVWT issue, but seriously?? That’s not acceptable, since I want 2.7, squatch BL with white roof. Contemplating waiting until I can actually get what I actually want for $55k. What say you all?

By the way, I am already RSVP at Brewster, as that what my initial dealer. That said, I did want to vent.
Ventings allowed, But in no way can you cancel that reservation. lol But yes its a mess and hopefully they work things out. I'm still pissed I cant have heated seats with a manual.

Mac11

First Edition
First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3g Taco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Another first edition reservation holder looking for info/guidance on pricing. I'm from way out of the area but have no problem traveling.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Another first edition reservation holder looking for info/guidance on pricing. I'm from way out of the area but have no problem traveling.
Granger Ford in Iowa may be closer. @Zach@Granger should be able to help. I believe he's at $1000 below invoice...

BernR6

First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mazda CX-5, 2018 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Hey guys,

I'm a little late to this thread. PA resident here. I haven't reached out to any local dealerships, because I originally reserved with Granger. They seemed to be offering the best deal. Unfortunately, I was informed that they will only offer leasing options to Iowans. I was planning to get a 2dr Base 7sp. However, I planned to lease because of 1st year kinks to be worked out and if I decided on a 4 door down the road.

It makes sense (not sure why I didn't think of it before), but now I'm back to the drawing board.

Is Bergey's Lansdale the best deal in PA that you guys have seen so far? Have any of you guys seen dealerships in this mid-atlantic region offer leases to out of state residents? Thanks for any feedback.

Bernie

Sponsored

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Let me know if I can answer any questions for you.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hey guys,

I'm a little late to this thread. PA resident here. I haven't reached out to any local dealerships, because I originally reserved with Granger. They seemed to be offering the best deal. Unfortunately, I was informed that they will only offer leasing options to Iowans. I was planning to get a 2dr Base 7sp. However, I planned to lease because of 1st year kinks to be worked out and if I decided on a 4 door down the road.

It makes sense (not sure why I didn't think of it before), but now I'm back to the drawing board.

Is Bergey's Lansdale the best deal in PA that you guys have seen so far? Have any of you guys seen dealerships in this mid-atlantic region offer leases to out of state residents? Thanks for any feedback.

Bernie
As of now, yes Bergey's is best PA. deal. But we aren't done yet. So I would say no need to jump right now.

And you do raise an interesting question that I never thought of. Leasing from out of state. We will have to add that to the list. I can't remember if the Escape we leased ages ago was from NJ or PA.

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey guys,

Bernie
I will try to get my reservation dealer to sell at $500 below MSRP and $0 doc fees. If not I will transfer to Bergeys.

marjen

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Another great option for people. Bowen’s Garage in Eastford CT is offering invoice and only a $175 doc fee. no other add ons. I have been talking with John Bowen and he was been very responsive and straight forward.