Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

**Attention**
Winner Ford $1,000 Accessory Credit deal.

Also, if you have questions about it, let me know.
Hey Greg, can we find out how much Winners' fees will be, especially for those of us from out of state?
Delaware charges a Doc fee (4% of vehicle price) instead of the usual state sales tax.
What will Doc fees and temp tags be for out-of-staters?

Brewster and Leonardstown have very close pricing for my Base with or without Squatch.... about $50 difference at most. If I stay local at Bergeys, I'm looking at +$500-$700.
Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Pushing hard or trying to help out guys get a good deal?

LOL!

Wasn't Van Bortel that guy who posted on the forum and went silent like 5 minutes later?
Oh wait, that was someone else.

Van Bortel is the guy that Raptor911 has been pushing real hard for. They way he pushed just seemed really odd to me.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Pushing hard or trying to help out guys get a good deal?

LOL!
To be honest, never got a very good read on you. I didn't discount the deal, but for someone not "linked" to the dealership, you sure did push hard for that deal.

And hey, like I've told everyone in here, they can and will do as they please, I'm just trying to put all options in front of them. Van Bortel is a bit of a haul, but I'm sure some people will want it.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Does reading me really matter? This is such a weird forum. I try to help and guys like you see an issue with that.

BTW .. I do the same on the Raptor forum and no one ever accused me of being pushy.

Call me what you will, but there are about 50+ guys on the Raptor forum that got their Raptor for invoice and happy has hell.

To be honest, never got a very good read on you. I didn't discount the deal, but for someone not "linked" to the dealership, you sure did push hard for that deal.

And hey, like I've told everyone in here, they can and will do as they please, I'm just trying to put all options in front of them. Van Bortel is a bit of a haul, but I'm sure some people will want it.

coolrain

Badlands
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Ranger, 2014 Camaro 1LE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh yea. I think it is. For me I guess it won't matter. I have never gone with all the recommended stuff in the manual and if I miss one thing they can deny using the warranty. Then if you add anything aftermarket after the original warranty is over they can deny it
Does reading me really matter? This is such a weird forum. I try to help and guys like you see an issue with that.

BTW .. I do the same on the Raptor forum and no one ever accused me of being pushy.

Call me what you will, but there are about 50+ guys on the Raptor forum that got their Raptor for invoice and happy has hell.
and to lighten the mood........

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1603979154301

Sponsored
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Well...
1. I never called you by any names.
2. What issue did I have? Except for MYSELF, I did not steer anyone away from the deal. I let them know MY concerns and left it at that.
3. Good for the 50+ Raptor guys
4. If you come in here expecting arguments, you'll probably find them. Whether it's this forum or another. No one said you had to be here, it's your choice.

That's all, I've said my piece.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
LOL!

I am not looking for a fight.

Again, I am just pointing out a deal for everyone and the way I read it is that you have issue with it.

Again, been on a lot of car forums and BY FAR this the weirdest one.

Well...
1. I never called you by any names.
2. What issue did I have? Except for MYSELF, I did not steer anyone away from the deal. I let them know MY concerns and left it at that.
3. Good for the 50+ Raptor guys
4. If you come in here expecting arguments, you'll probably find them. Whether it's this forum or another. No one said you had to be here, it's your choice.

coolrain

Badlands
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
LOL!

I am not looking for a fight.

Again, I am just pointing out a deal for everyone and the way I read it is that you have issue with it.

Again, been on a lot of car forums and BY FAR this the weirdest one.

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1603982743270

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Wanted to let the group know, today I received my first email in months from my selected dealer. I voiced my concerns with them and threw out a few of the typical questions we have as a group. Naturally my concerns are being forwarded to someone else (story of our lives). I'll wait to see if they say anything interesting. Still trying to get out there to actually sit down with a manager, but time hasn't been on my side lately.

I'll let you know if anything good comes of this one.

Sponsored

Bogibney1

Black Diamond
First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 explorer xlt
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wanted to let the group know, today I received my first email in months from my selected dealer. I voiced my concerns with them and threw out a few of the typical questions we have as a group. Naturally my concerns are being forwarded to someone else (story of our lives). I'll wait to see if they say anything interesting. Still trying to get out there to actually sit down with a manager, but time hasn't been on my side lately.

I'll let you know if anything good comes of this one.
I recieved an email from Bergeys Ford today. Idk why, I'm not res'd there

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I recieved an email from Bergeys Ford today. Idk why, I'm not res'd there
Did they at least offer you the $500 below MSRP? ?‍♂

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

They informed me Build and price is now available, and to talk to a sales guy about questions.
Ha, that's what Koch 33's email told me. So when I fired back, I let them know this is only the 2nd generic email from them, and since build and price has been out since last friday, are they willing to offer any incentive to stay? Or bring a group of 20+? What are they willing to do basically.

coolrain

Badlands
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sent an email to Mahwah dealer a few days ago outlining what we are seeing from Brewster etc (even gave them the link to this thread and told them to look at page 1) and told them I wanted to give them an opportunity to keep my business and bring in 20+ people
So far........

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1603985264340
Sponsored