Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

USMC_n_philly

Outer Banks
First Name
Deno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6G Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thank you!

Outside of sales tax, registration and state inspection (NY Only) there's a $75 title fee. No other costs are added on top of that. NY and CT registrations are handled in-house (both new and transfer) and all other states (except for MA) go through a third-party
what is the document fee everyone talking about.. & destination fee still $1495?

I keep seeing document fees here & there. dont get it?
Sponsored

cverde

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.brewsterford.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
what is the document fee everyone talking about.. & destination fee still $1495?

I keep seeing document fees here & there. dont get it?
Doc/Title fees, at least for us anyway, are to cover the cost of processing DMV applications on the customer's behalf. And yes, as of right now, d&d is still $1495 according to the pricing guide on FMCDealer

NateL

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F250 2014 Ford Escape 1947 Ford PU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you!

Outside of sales tax, registration and state inspection (NY Only) there's a $75 title fee. No other costs are added on top of that. NY and CT registrations are handled in-house (both new and transfer) and all other states (except for MA) go through a third-party
are we required to go with the third party for reg if we are paying cash?

cverde

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.brewsterford.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
are we required to go with the third party for reg if we are paying cash?
For a cash deal no, you're free to take care of the registration yourself since no lien is recorded. However, because we're bound by law to have to charge the doc fee on every sale regardless of cash vs. finance the $75 title fee will still be included

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thank you!

Out of curiosity, do you have an estimate on the registration cost for NJ and PA?

Sponsored

NateL

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F250 2014 Ford Escape 1947 Ford PU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For a cash deal no, you're free to take care of the registration yourself since no lien is recorded. However, because we're bound by law to have to charge the doc fee on every sale regardless of cash vs. finance the $75 title fee will still be included
Fair enough. Does the $75 include transit tag?

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Hey guys - I wanted to share the info with you I got from Brian at Brewster today. Since the Ordering process will open on 12/7, the cut-off to be included in the group pricing will be 12/5.

Please ensure that if you are planning on making the switch to Brewster to be included in the group you get me your contact info via DM by 11:59pm EST on 12/4. ( see page 1 of thread for details needed in DM)

I will be making a final transmission of group members to Brian on the 5th so that he has time to formalize a pricing letter and you also have time to transfer your reservation.

cverde

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.brewsterford.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Out of curiosity, do you have an estimate on the registration cost for NJ and PA?
Off the top of my head I want to say around 3-500, but I want to confirm that before I give a definite answer. I tried pulling up some past sales to get a rough idea but our system conveniently crashed just now lol. I'll put a call out to the company we use tomorrow morning and put together a list of costs on both new and transfer for PA NJ and RI

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Off the top of my head I want to say around 3-500, but I want to confirm that before I give a definite answer. I tried pulling up some past sales to get a rough idea but our system conveniently crashed just now lol. I'll put a call out to the company we use tomorrow morning and put together a list of costs on both new and transfer for PA NJ and RI
NJ also has luxury tax so maybe you could break out the ranges based on vehicle sales price tied to that?

Sponsored

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

VERY IMPORTANT - If you sent me a DM about the BREWSTER group deal and DID NOT hear back - it is possible that you sent the DM to the wrong Johnny Mo (apparently there are 2 of us on the site) my User name HAS a SPACE in it.

If you have not heard from me at all acknowledging receipt of your DM to be on the Brewster group list please send it again.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hey guys - I wanted to share the info with you I got from Brian at Brewster today. Since the Ordering process will open on 12/7, the cut-off to be included in the group pricing will be 12/5.

Please ensure that if you are planning on making the switch to Brewster to be included in the group you get me your contact info via DM by 11:59pm EST on 12/4. ( see page 1 of thread for details needed in DM)

I will be making a final transmission of group members to Brian on the 5th so that he has time to formalize a pricing letter and you also have time to transfer your reservation.
Updated 1st post with cut off date as well as warning about DM'ing the correct Johnny Mo.

Wow, $300-500 pretty steep. But I get it, you have outside company doing it. Thanks for the info.
Does that number include the cost of NJ's 4 year registration? Guessing $50-60/year, so in the $200-$240 range.. Therefor cost minus registration is more like $60-$260? Or is that 300-500 separate from actual registration? Just trying to get my numbers straight.

Thanks.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just when you think NJ can't piss you off even more you come up with the luxury/gas hog tax. Not to be confused with our rising gas tax IF we don't drive enough and use enough gas... God this state sucks... Anyways.. If either is met, yes there is a 0.4% tax.. Either 45k+ or fuel efficiency of less than 19 mpg.

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? SmartSelect_20201109-203013_Chrome

Welcome to NJ... IF it isn't taxed yet, we'll find a way! :mad::mad: I could go on, but I'm stopping there.

cverde

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.brewsterford.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wow, $300-500 pretty steep. But I get it, you have outside company doing it. Thanks for the info.
Does that number include the cost of NJ's 4 year registration? Guessing $50-60/year, so in the $200-$240 range.. Therefor cost minus registration is more like $60-$260? Or is that 300-500 separate from actual registration? Just trying to get my numbers straight.

Thanks.
The 3-500 covers everything the same as if you went to the DMV yourself to register a car. I'll get the exact breakdown of which dollars go where, but usually around $150 is their 'service fee' and the rest is divvied up between the registration and the title application. If the final bill ends up being less than what you're quoted then you'll be entitled to a refund of the difference

NJ also has luxury tax so maybe you could break out the ranges based on vehicle sales price tied to that?
Oh good point, I didn't think about that. I'll make sure I get that info as well!

OpenAir25

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you!

Hi,
What is the process for MA?
Thank You
Sponsored