Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just changed to Brewster this morning. Was super easy and quick. 2 minutes tops not including the "survey" at the end of the call. It's getting closer everyone! Now just need to finally decide on a color already... Thanks again @Johnny Mo and @EvlNvrDys. @Johnny Mo what's the current tally at for transferring to Brewster? I'm assuming it's over the 20 required.
I don't know if it's a ton of reservations. Really just a bunch of us on this thread. They are at least getting 20 more people since that was the deal with them to have 20 minimum
Last I heard was we had 48 in the group. And I think I heard that last week, so I could easily see us passing 60 if not more.
Sponsored

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I wonder how Brewster is reacting to all the incoming resservations.
They have the list - there's 52 of us on it - they are as excited about the Bronco as we are and I'm glad that we found a dealer willing to share in all of this with us.

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
They have the list - there's 52 of us on it - they are as excited about the Bronco as we are and I'm glad that we found a dealer willing to share in all of this with us.
wow, that's a lot! (I mean, I think it's a lot?) on top of what they already had...

Is no one concerned about moving all reservations to one dealer delaying their build? I remember that being a hot topic for awhile, but now no one seems to care?

Or I guess everyone is more concerned about saving money vs when they'll get their Bronco? (even though, I'm technically not a millennial, I definitely have zero patience. ? )

just wondering if that's still a thing or not...

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

wow, that's a lot! (I mean, I think it's a lot?) on top of what they already had...

Is no one concerned about moving all reservations to one dealer delaying their build? I remember that being a hot topic for awhile, but now no one seems to care?

Or I guess everyone is more concerned about saving money vs when they'll get their Bronco? (even though, I'm technically not a millennial, I definitely have zero patience. ? )

Naturally it's a concern. But unfortunately, no one really knows how the allocation is modeled or how it will effect us.

Also note, they have something like 100 +/- reservations currently, question is, how many of those will convert? As opposed to our group, I'd expect us to actually convert.

So yeah, allocation becomes a factor, I just can't say what it does to us. And an invoice deal is so much better than what we've been seeing so far.

Sponsored

Joe Brony

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape :(
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Can Johnny Mo share the list with reservation numbers to assess where we stand within the Brewster group?

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yea they seem pretty good. They have good reviews online and actually seem to realize that good customer service is how you keep a customer coming back unlike these other dealers.

Naturally it's a concern. But unfortunately, no one really knows how the allocation is modeled or how it will effect us.

Also note, they have something like 100 +/- reservations currently, question is, how many of those will convert? As opposed to our group, I'd expect us to actually convert.

So yeah, allocation becomes a factor, I just can't say what it does to us. And an invoice deal is so much better than what we've been seeing so far.
My original dealer had close to 300 reservations so hopefully a smaller pool of reservations and my early date reservation means I won't have too wait to long.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Am a millennial. Not a fan of waiting if I don't have to. But I'm also a smart millennial and in this case waiting > rushing
I get what I want (black top) and for a comfortable monthly price I want (more time to get my thousands together for the down payment)

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Can Johnny Mo share the list with reservation numbers to assess where we stand within the Brewster group?
2/3 of the group are 7/13-7/16 (33)reservation dates and the remaining third beyond 7/16 are further split between 2021 (13) and 2022(6) cut off date of 9/17.

Ultimately our group is adding a decent number to Brewster's original reservations list of 93, but I think with # of conversions and the popular SUV/Jeep market in this area we should be okay from an allocations perspective...additionally I'm sure there are some of us who will be waiting on the painted black modular top as well as other late availability options.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

2/3 of the group are 7/13-7/16 (33)reservation dates and the remaining third beyond 7/16 are further split between 2021 (13) and 2022(6) cut off date of 9/17.

Ultimately our group is adding a decent number to Brewster's original reservations list of 93, but I think with # of conversions and the popular SUV/Jeep market in this area we should be okay from an allocations perspective...additionally I'm sure there are some of us who will be waiting on the painted black modular top as well as other late availability options.
Interesting run-down of what we have. Makes sense though that most on these boards are pretty early reservations.

Now when someone figures out how that plays into date/trim/color/allocation, then we'll know what to expect. Unfortunately too many factors involved for any of us to really have a clue.

Sponsored
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

And then there's this -

Badlands
20​
Wildtrak
5​
First Edition
3​
Black Diamond
9​
Big Bend
6​
Base
4​
Outer Banks
3​
Happy to see we were able to hook up a few FE's with Invoice. That WAS a big questionmark. As long as you NON-BB's are all after my reservation, then I should be good ;)

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

FYI - Confirmed with cverde that the Brewster deal #1 includes the power train warranty (Letter did not state this) and #2 just as important the Turbo's are covered
I think that might be because the powertrain is a standard on all their new cars

broncoSJ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Heard back from Holman Maple Shade:
-No floor models expected
-Few vehicles in the carbonized gray and when the Bronco Sports arrive we will have one in Area 51. Prob later next month.
-Pricing is MSRP.
Sponsored