Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey I thought I was the one who's supposed to be using sales tactics :ROFLMAO: The tremor looks pretty baller, if I needed a truck it'd be real hard to shy away from it. Package is going to be 4290, only catch is you can't get it on a 302 XLT or 502 Lariat (3/501 only)
So, No power seats or Heated with tremor unless you go lariat basically? The power is not a big loss in my mind. power seats are overrated but heated up north is nice..
Sponsored

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Not sure if I mentioned this yesterday or not, did get an email from Michael @ Flemington Ford. Flemington Ford will help you with new tires. But probably won't give credit for original tires. Got the usual, Waiting on pricing.

I responded back by saying thanks for the info, but I've already moved to another dealer who's offering invoice pricing. And I left it at that.

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thought some of you (married) guys might appreciate this... but I was discussing with the wife if Brewster was worth the trip over staying local. For me it's working out to be about $1k in savings.

Her reply... just get $1k less in options. ?‍♂

Bogibney1

Black Diamond
First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 explorer xlt
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford hasn't announced any programs as of yet, but they've posted rates and residuals for the sport so I'm pretty confident the full-size will get a lease as well. As long as it's leasable, you can lease it from us regardless of what state you live in (except maybe Hawaii and Alaska, but I'm not too worried about that lol)
Any idea when they might post this info? Changing plans on my end may predicate a lease deal now.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thought some of you (married) guys might appreciate this... but I was discussing with the wife if Brewster was worth the trip over staying local. For me it's working out to be about $1k in savings.

Her reply... just get $1k less in options. ?‍♂
You have it worse than me. My wife says... Get what you want! But I'm still staying in my budget.

Make sure you turn that around on your wife... Oh you want new clothes? Sure, maybe shop at Walmart, it's cheaper ?

BTW, there ain't nothing wrong with $10 jeans... I own a few pairs ;)

Sponsored

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
yeah, so I know everyone has different needs, but she did get the wheels turning. I think I've decided on the BD, so honestly, there's not a whole lot of options anyway. The first 2 things I could eliminate right away are the roof rails & the hitch. That's $960 right there.

I'm sure I can do some searching on the forum, but roof rails... I feel like that's something Thule & Yakima will offer aftermarket pretty damn quickly. Your guys thoughts? Plus I think I'd rather just pay for that out of pocket. No need to finance that.

Second, the hitch. I have a Tahoe, so if I ever need to tow anything, it's going to be with that car. (I don't tow anything) The only reason I was planning on getting the hitch was bc I'm a mountain biker, and my current rack just goes into the hitch. I know I can get a roof rack for that (gonna need those roof rails!) But was also wondering if there's other options for carrying bikes? Or is the hitch or roof my only 2 options? Do they make racks for the tire or something?

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

yeah, so I know everyone has different needs, but she did get the wheels turning. I think I've decided on the BD, so honestly, there's not a whole lot of options anyway. The first 2 things I could eliminate right away are the roof rails & the hitch. That's $960 right there.

I'm sure I can do some searching on the forum, but roof rails... I feel like that's something Thule & Yakima will offer aftermarket pretty damn quickly. Your guys thoughts? Plus I think I'd rather just pay for that out of pocket. No need to finance that.

Second, the hitch. I have a Tahoe, so if I ever need to tow anything, it's going to be with that car. (I don't tow anything) The only reason I was planning on getting the hitch was bc I'm a mountain biker, and my current rack just goes into the hitch. I know I can get a roof rack for that (gonna need those roof rails!) But was also wondering if there's other options for carrying bikes? Or is the hitch or roof my only 2 options? Do they make racks for the tire or something?
I agree that you should see roof racks pretty quick. Though they usually aren't that cheap (depending on vehicle). I've seen aftermarket in the $300+ range easily.

As for the hitch, go aftermarket for that. I picked up a hitch for the wife's 2017 JKU about 2 years ago. It was around $100 for hitch and plug. Looks like Ford is doing same thing, 4 bolts attach hitch to frame. So that right there should save you approx. $500.

Edit: Just did a quick search for Yakima roof racks... everything was $516. So maybe that's something you consider from Ford.

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I agree that you should see roof racks pretty quick. Though they usually aren't that cheap (depending on vehicle). I've seen aftermarket in the $300+ range easily.

As for the hitch, go aftermarket for that. I picked up a hitch for the wife's 2017 JKU about 2 years ago. It was around $100 for hitch and plug. Looks like Ford is doing same thing, 4 bolts attach hitch to frame. So that right there should save you approx. $500.

Edit: Just did a quick search for Yakima roof racks... everything was $516. So maybe that's something you consider from Ford.
Thx!

Yeah, I've heard that about the hitch, that I could just grab that after market. That's a lot cheaper than $595! That always seemed so steep to me.

Agreeing on the roof rack. I looked up Thule (my current snowboard racks are Thule) and I looked it up for a Jeep, and the cheapest there is $339.

Seems like keeping the roof rails might be smarter. Whereas I can dump the hitch and add later if needed.

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
But isn’t the towing package more then just a hitch?

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
nope. which is why I kept scratching my head as to why it costs so much. It's literally just the hitch. Doesn't include a brake plugin or whatever.

EDIT: I stand corrected... it does have the brake plugin. Whoops.

I read this as meaning it didn't have the plugins.

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1605734169900

But I guess looking closer to the pic, it does.

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1605734268162

My bad!

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

As best I can tell, the tow package includes the hitch and the plugs.

Have not seen anything about trans cooler, nothing points to a stiffer suspension (hence the 3500 lb. rating). And on the pic of the frame/tires/suspension it's seen as a 4 bolt to frame set up.

The only thing in question is, will it be plug and play like Jeep does it? Or someone said something yesterday about wires need to be spliced (based on accessory catalog).

Is it possible from factory they somehow unlock trailer sway control? I have no clue, or if it even has that. I've never had something fancy like that, so not all that worried if I didn't have it.

To sum up, $600 appears to just get you hitch + plug.

Edit: And information like this (or lack thereof) ties in to Ford dropping the ball on simple things like this. Would be nice if they'd just give us ALL the information we need BEFORE we start ordering!

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yep... On this forum ?
touche.

although, the search on this forum is for shit. I find myself actually uses google and just adding bronco6g to the end to get better results.
Sponsored